The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Huawei P10 says hi! :D

Get tapatalk so you can throw out random likes lol

2. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

The S8 is waterproof (IP68), can wirelessly charge, has consistent battery life, and doesn't overheat when charging (Note 7, my old phone, made sure of that). Response? :p And I'm getting the Note 8 in a couple of weeks, which is the same but faster, bigger screen + better camera and S-Pen apps, which is why I got a Note 7. Note 8 may also get Android Oreo by early next year...

Yeah can't like with a browser on a desktop OS, though there were a lot of times I wanted to.

3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Meanwhile in Indonesia, Xiaomi is now named phone for wotas because JKT48 is hired as PR.

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  5. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Mmm...tenors, samurais, amigos? [hehe]

Btw, congratulations to all the Belgians, they have a better Justice than us. :approve:

6. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

The Three Morons... and only one of them is in a profession where that's a compliment. :rolleyes:

7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I see only one true moron in that pic. And that is too soft a superlative for the orange one.

The most dangerous blowhard in the world. Yep, that works MUCH better than moron.

8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Honestly, I am so old that when I hear Three, I immediately think Stooges.

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Guys, I need your help, please vote on this poll. I need your opinion. Sankyu.

10. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I thought it as well, but thought it too old a reference for the genpop here :^^;: Yay for us ossan fans!
    :lol:

And nah, Cheetolini's a moron all right. I sure as hell didn't vote for the dotard, and do not think kindly enough of his actions or comport since 2015 to extend anything resembling courtesy to an incompetent, white-supremacist, draft-dodging, scorched-earth sociopath demagogue. He can blow *me* :hmm: And Abe is only less of one, because he knows the consequences will actually come to roost, unlike in the US. :rolleyes: But he's feting Adolf Twitler, so while not the bulk of the pile... he's the crust. :poop:

No disrespect at all to Piko-Taro. He's the only one of the three who's acting. :D

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  11. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Japanese language is easy. Even these people can speak Japanese gracefully.

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Well, my friend was bad at math during highschool, he studies Japanese at college. But in my mind, learning Japanese is like learning math so I think if I can learn one, I can learn both. Now I'm pursuing to study astronomy in Japan. My biggest problem is procrastination. (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

13. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    November 2017 has been a good month for Indonesian science:

1. Zoology: Tapanuli Orangutan has been described a different species from Sumatran Orangutan after 20 years of inquiry since its discovery in 1997. The new species lives in Tapanuli, a region west of North Sumatra province. The bad news is that the species is critically endangeres, only about 800 individuals live and a female only gives birth once every 6 years.
    2. Astronomy. A new observatory has begun to be built in Timau, East Nusa Tenggara. It'll be largest observatory in Southeast Asia. The observatory is built in a remote place, far from cities & light pollutions, also the regions has very low rainfall rate, rain is very rare there, so you can imagine heavenly view of a sky full of stars every night there and an observatory for astronomical inquiry indeed should be built there. It's to replace Boscha observatory that is too close to Bandung, a big city with polluted sky. The observatory is built with a garden named "Dark Sky Garden" and it'll be potential for tourism for such region that will help economic development for the province. The construction is expected to be completed in 2020.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  15. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Some nice data from the last week or so:
    • When you fall, it's not gravity pulling you -- but that Earth warps spacetime enough that you naturally follow its curvature toward slower time
    • Eating nutritional yeast (1/2 tsp once a day) during cold/flu season, has been shown to reduce infection and duration of colds/flu by >30%
    • Tylenol doesn't just relieve pain, it reduces your ability to empathize with others' pain
    • The filling between the wafers of a KitKat, is made of crushed reject KitKats
    • A 'blonde' is female, a 'blond' is male
    • Judge Judy works 52 of 365 days a year... and makes $47M
    • Eating carrots doesn't boost vision -- the British used it propaganda during WWII to convince the Germans they had 'super vision' from it
    • Lack of sleep causes your brain to destroy itself

16. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Wow, better start sleeping more

17. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

18. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Thanks! I'll start regulating my sleep schedule

19. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    That is literally what gravity is, the warping of spacetime. So yes, it is gravity that makes you fall.;)

20. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Not gravity making you fall, gravity isn't a force pulling downward. I know, it's somewhat pedantic... but significant.

It's the natural tendency of all mass to follow the curvature of spacetime towards objects of higher mass which warp it further; i.e. going from an area of faster perceived time (less spacetime curvature) in your frame of reference, to an area of slower perceived time (greater curvature).

This is why current theory says if you were to watch a spacecraft approach the event horizon of a black hole (assuming it isn't ripped to shreds long before then), spacetime is warped so much that all future light paths curve inward towards its center of mass -- the singularity. This is observable as the spacecraft slowing further and further until it appears to stop -- at which point it'll redshift and eventually disappear after an unknown length of (your perceived) time. To AI aboard the craft, time will pass as normal until it's turned to a 1-atom-thick stream of plasma...

14:59