Event / Concert AKB48 10th Ann. Memorial Event/Theater Ann. Show (15/12/06 and 15/12/08)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 6, 2015.

1. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

I agree with you

I don't understand why they will put in Sayanee , Jurina Sakura.

2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I love the line-up!!! All my fav graduates are there: Acchan, Yuko, Tomochin, Tomomi (Kasai), Maimai (Oshima Mai)... I really didn't expect that Maimai would participate, that's great :"> And there are some other graduates there that I like too (of course) even if some are missing. But this will definitely be a great event, I hope to see them all perform AKB's past songs (and the best songs) together *o*!!! I can't wait for this <3

3. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Surprised not seeing Nakayan. She's pretty much still active in the entertainment industry.

And not including Akicha, Myao, & Reinyan who actually worked with those girls before is just rude. Rude i tell you. R U D E

4. AtsuMinaLove48

AtsuMinaLove48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashikana
    will there be a live stream???

IF so where???

5. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    When was the last time she performed with the girls? I'm curious, I never really got to know her, but I liked her twin antenna bangs.

6. Larushi

Larushi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    umedaayaka
    I remember that Narita Risa is also appeared in JAV

7. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I don't remember but it was together with other grad girl. Maybe some RH.

8. xwfthyx

xwfthyx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    No Akicha-Myao is so freaking sad. . .

9. ripete

ripete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Sorry to see that Kayano isn't going to be there. She used to always perform at the RHs. Well, recently she's turned up backstage at big events, so maybe she will still be there (just not performing).

10. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Marking my calendar for this one.... Hope that the "new" girls are just there for one song or something.

11. Muni

Muni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I'm still confused about some things...

- This won't be a concert, instead, it will be an event in AKB theatre?
    - This won't be a Takamina send off celebration? So... Is there going to be one? Considering that she'll graduate in december 8th during the actual anniversary?

Glad to see so many many members back, specially my beloved 2nd gen and Maimai.

12. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    ^ Details about Takamina's grad concert are still up in the air as of now...SADLY. :fp:

I can understand Jurina being there, since she's been around and in senbatsu long enough, but Sakura? I mean, I guess since she's now a staple senbatsu member...

13. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    The venue for this event is still marked as "a certain place in Tokyo" and because they're going to let in 300 fans, they won't be able to hold it in the theater.

14. USA48

USA48 Kenkyuusei

Wow! So awesome that all the grads are coming back. I want to be there so bad! Why only 300? I mean, I guess they want it to be an intimate experience for the golden ticket holders, but I'd think getting this cast together deserves something huge like Tokyo Dome. I'd always been expecting the 10th anniversary celebration to be bigger than big. This event is going to be awesome, but there has to be more than just this, right?

15. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Maybe they think they can sell a LOT of DVD:s afterward, and bring in more money than on venue tickets.

16. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    So agreed. Akicha was actually quite huge too...

Agreed! In actually hoping this is a full performance

Haha they'd make more money that way too!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

17. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Maimai, Chintomo and Chiyuu back on the same stage? Am I dreaming? My original holy trinity is back, I'm beyond happy!!!!! :omfg:
    Also glad to see Yukarin, Hana, Meetan, Nacchi, Nontii and Nattsumii back since I've always had a soft spot for them!
    Would have been perfect if Nozofisu and Rinatin could have been there (well, for one of them I'm not surprised).

I'm officialy excited for this.

18. ariette

ariette Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Very exciting news indeed! I won't be there to see it but I will be looking forward to the DVD release. I'm sure it will be worth it to see all these awesome people together again <3 <3 <3

19. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Was kind of hoping there'd be some 4th gen too, but I guess not... great to have WOshima back one last(?) time though.

20. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    The members I'm most surprised about are Naruppe and Gussan. All the others attending are active in entertainment, but that pair retired immediately and afaik don't even use social media. They're pretty much the only pair I've not been able to find info on post-grad. Really want to see what they're up to nowadays.