The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    5 years ago there was a very high-profile case of ventricular tachycardia here in the UK when the Zaire-born soccer player Fabrice Muamba suddenly collapsed when his Bolton team were playing Tottenham in an FA Cup quarter-final match. His heart stopped for 78 minutes but incredibly he survived and recovered although of course he had to retire from playing sport.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Arrhythmia and tachycardia related problem are usually associated with heavy stress, sleep problems and general weakness. My late GF presented some episodes of that but she was under cancer treatment.

My only hope is that now, all the companies will invest more in taking care of the girls' health.

3. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    What a horrible week for idol fandom it was.

1. REV from DVL breaks up
    2. Graduation wave of AKB48 Group still happens
    3. The worst one, Rina Matsuno, member of Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku dies

5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I am still WTFing at this lol (From the Grammys red carpet yesterday)
    [​IMG]

6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Adele wins Record of The Year on Grammy! My mom is happy because Adele is her favorite singer.

On electronic category, The Chainsmokers win it. Their genre is trap and I aspire AKB48 to have a trap song.

7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Tomorrow is election in day 101 regions (cities, regencies, & provinces) in Indonesia including capital province of Jakarta. I believe residents of Jakarta are still smart and not brainwashed by hardline religious assholes that they mustn't vote candidate who isn't muslim. Well Basuki Tjahaya Purnama, incumbent candidate of Jakarta election is the best choice, in his term he solved Jakarta's major problem such as flood. It's currently rainy season but there's no flood unlike years ago. He also turned a red light district until something more useful, a sport center while those hardliners only talked that they were gonna sweep it but they didn't do anything.
    So I believe most of residents of Jakarta will vote the candidate by his programs not religion.

If you're examining on Indonesian, society, you'd realize that Karl Marx was right,

Religion is the opium of the people.

8. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Jakarta gubernatorial election continues to 2nd round, a couple of candidates are eliminated. Ahok (Basuki's nickname) & Djarot leading with about 42% votes over Anies-Sandiaga (about 39%), & Agus-Silvy (about 16%, eliminated).

It's unsafe because Ahok has a thin lead, 2nd round will be much thougher. Anies-Sandi have evils supporting them. They are supported by bigot groups and parties such as PKS, FPI, FUI, Prabowo, a presidential candidate who'd become a dictator and establish a militaristic government if he becomes president, also Fadli Zon, Prabowo's right hand who admires Trump.

OK, to save Jakarta & also Indonesia, Ahok-Djarot must win the election. May The Force Be With Them.

10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Like father, like son....

if the video does not show watch the video here

I was and still am, a huge fan of his father. And the uncanny-ness of his appearance, mannerisms, enthusiasm, speech. Yeah, I cried a bit.

Great to see the legacy is still strong with the youngest of the Irwin family.:approve:

11. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

The passion, the love for the animals, the friendliness...he's Steve's son, indeed... :)

12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Pacific Rim Uprising. Released one year from now.

Attached Files:

13. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    wow i love del Toro's Pan's Rabylinth. Looking forward to his new film :blush:

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

GSP return to UFC !!!!

Freddie Roach will train GSP for his return fight and he will be at GSP's corner at the fight:)

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  15. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    NASA discovered a dwarf star and they named it TRAPPIST-1. It has its own planetary system like sun, consisting of 7 earth like planets which 3 of them or even possibly all of them are in habitable zone, have liquid waters & atmospheric conditions which are required for life.

They're about 39 light years from earth, in constellation Aquarius. Closer than most previous discoveries. I wonder if someday human civilization can reach them. ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TRAPPIST-1
    https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/...h-of-earth-size-habitable-zone-planets-around

17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Fixed. There are a ton of assumptions and speculations that are being reported as science.

There is a lot of interesting science that accompanied NASA's announcement. There is still a LOT of science we need to do before we can say there is water, in liquid state, with an atmosphere, and lastly life. Some scientists say maybe by 2050 we can answer some of those questions.

But the hype is too loud, and the media is making way to many assumptions. And NASA knew they were going to. Which is why I felt the way they managed this announcement was kind of :poop:.

The fact that SEVEN EARTH SIZED PLANETS IN ONE SYSTEM were found is the most amazing take away from this announcement.:shocku::banana::banana::banana: It is hard as f*ck to find such relatively small objects so far away. And here we have so many in one go. Outstanding job on that front scientists. I would buy you all a drink or a dozen.:approve:

As for us visiting. Using the fastest technology we have today. The trip there would take ~40 MILLION years, one way. So yeah, we are going to great leaps in propulsion before that become a viable trip.

18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Maybe because of media reactions which influence people's assumption of this discovery, it needs further inquiries. But I do agree that in the future humanity will need other planets because earth will be very populated.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  19. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Or... maybe this is a promo by NASA for the upcoming No Man Sky 2 game? Because that hype was "real"... maybe this one can top it? :lol:

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

we are just under 40 light years away from the next Earth like planet[hehe] need to invent those warp drive :worthy: