The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Mayweather vs McGregor (cant wait for Aug 26th)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Mayweather Sr vs McGregor

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I have finished, in one sitting, a 10x10 Animal Style from In n' Out. 10x10 = 10 beef patties and 10 slices of cheese. Animal Style is a burger topped with grilled mustard, onion and cheese.

I once ate a 4.32lb London Broil. Because I could.

I can finish that T-Rex.:twisted:

4. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    New phone woooooooot :D

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

5. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Orientation day and after 9 years of horrible pictures I finally have a good picture for school ID, also learners permit test is coming up!!

6. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Just finished work on my mother's car today, as she was having problems... boy oh boy... :whistle:

To all people who just get into your car, put gas in it, and don't bother to service your highly-complex, maint-abuse-intolerant automobile, THEN don't tell anyone for months that you're having a problem... I am almost at the point where I feel, well... you should just suffer the consequences of ignorance, and get stranded / have an accident / kill someone with your nonchalant attitude towards driving and ownership. Luckily, I'm not a monster... yet. :rant::wall:

As an ex-mechanic... it bugs me when I see things like bald tires and metal-on-metal brake grind on cars driving next to me on the highway (even more when I was a daily motorcycle commuter). But I can just imagine what I found Mom's car, to be happening to thousands, even millions of cars nationwide -- oh, I'm entitled to drive, so I'll just do that, and let someone else deal with the consequences of my neglect / abuse / ignorance of my car. Not that a single one of the red-handed abusers'd ever admit to it... I deserve to drive, dammit! :fp:

So... the verdict is... someone else will need a new car soon. Brand new? Probably not -- I can take that someone close to me ignores the responsibility of car ownership and maintenance... but I can't really stomach when that person won't tell me when something goes wrong, way after I can do something about it. With a $30K car.

Used V6 Camry, maybe... $15K for a proper one. At least that'll take abuse far longer than anything else she can drive. :whistle:

7. ABF48

ABF48 Member

watch grand sumo highlight today.

as expected, yokozuna like hakuho and harumafuji never fail to amaze me. i'd give the best match of this week to harumafuji, really enjoy his match.

i watch last week too, and their performance is even more amazing than this week, esp to hakuho, he literally owned last week match.

8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Unfortunately, there have been lots of injuries and subsequent withdrawals during this tournament. Hakuho vs Kisenosato would have been good, but Kisenotsato had to withdraw for the second straight tournament.

9. ET920

ET920 Member

Hakuho will break the winning record this tournament, no doubt about that. After the injuries he's back as strong as ever. I feel like 4 yokozuna and 3 ozeki are just too many, they have to use lower ranked fighters to fill up the schedule and get relative easy wins. After Kotoshogiku was demoted (first to sekiwake and then to komusubi, and now seems he'll drop to maegashira), I think Terunofuji should have surgery even if he can't participate and become sekiwake but at least get his knees completely fixed to come back strong.

Kisenosato was promoted one tournament too early to make Japanese fans happy, but he got the same problem as Kakuryu, the yokozuna title is just too big for them. Wouldn't mind if they both retire. I like Takayasu (a few tournaments ago Akimoto Sayaka was their special commentator, and she mentioned they were childhood friends), maybe he'll become yokozuna eventually.

This tournament, 3:00 mark, that strong Hakuho is.

From last tournament, 5:00 mark.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  10. ABF48

ABF48 Member

finally aoiyama lose his winning streak :D

hakuho now the only one who hasnt lose yet. sughoi!!

11. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

LOL -- just talked to a friend of mine who goes to the dealer auctions to buy used cars -- and he saw my wife's old '05 manifest sheet...

After we traded it in as is... the dealer found this: bad front suspension control arm bushings, bad A/C clutch, valve clearance out of spec, EGR clogged, both O2 sensors out of spec, bad rear upper suspension bushings, bad shifter cable, and leakdown near edge of service limit. That list right there is about equal in parts and labor, to what we traded it in for... if not a touch more. :hehe: But it's ideal if some kid wants to do a K20/K24-swap project car...

*Almost* got bit by the bug. Again. :^^;: Since the wife sold her K20-swapped Civic to fund our move here... I've always wanted to have a big-bore of my own. Sooo much fun to throw around with the right legs and brakes... and only about 80 lbs more than the original car with almost double the power (her modded K20Z1 made 230wbhp on a Dynojet dyno, which is conservative for a built K20). I'd want a K24A2 for moar torque with the same power, making it a point-and-squirt-type of plaything, like my old GSX-R1000K6, or SV1000S. Nothing hauls arse point-to-point more efficiently, than light weight + lots of midrange torque. :drool:

Ahhh... being young was great. But too expensive to lie to myself that I can relive any of it, at my age. That said, am looking a bit too hard at a loved Element down the road, for an A2 swap... will it happen? I hold out hope in the form of arguing it's huge inside and AWD, so we can take it camping. :p

12. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  13. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I'm getting very, very, very tired of Kaspersky and its pesky developers... I'd send it to hell but, afaik, people say it's one of the most reliables... :hmm:

14. ET920

ET920 Member

And Hakuho reached 1045 victories, just 2 away from the record. Aoiyama won't win all his matches, so it's pretty much another championship for Hakuho.

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    There's a case of an autistic university student got bullied by his classmates. One of bullies upload the video on Instagram and it went viral. The case is under investigation now. I hope justice will be with the victim and the bullies will get deserved punishment. I think such university must expell them, if it doesn't, the university must be blacklisted.

16. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

So I'm at the end of my intended five-year run with this Accord... it's long been paid off, and there were some problems with this vintage that annoy the hell out of me (like the leather seats that look like hell already, and I'm neither heavy nor abusive to them... and the ill-fitting interior plastics). The styling hasn't aged well either, and it's getting into 60K now, so prime-time to either trade it in, or sell private-party and use the cash to get the Element project...

If trading in... on what? I do like the 2018 Accord Sport sedan they're talking about now, as it has a detuned version of the Civic Type-R's 2.0L turbo engine, which has all kinds of hotrodding potential. It also comes with an available 6-speed manual, which is perfect for upgrading power. It'll be sportier and probably a lot lighter than my old Accord, and be roomier and better equipped (esp Android Auto and other tech). Should have no trouble paying it off in 4 years like before. The new CR-V is also highly-rated, cheaper than the Accord Sport, even more versatile, and has AWD for camping... with a warranty.

If the Element... I can get probably 11K-14K for the Accord as-is, and that leaves 5K-7K after getting the Element from the neighbor down the street. Six thousand dollars can get a ton of upgrades for the Element -- not the least of which is the best K24A2 I can find. But it also means the garage gets taken over with the project for at least 6 mos (which the wife isn't totally sold on)... but it'd be a lot less headache off-road than a $30K new CR-V would be.

My free-time life is all cars at the mo. :fp: Got the Civic for the wife, still have to find a used V6 Camry for my mother. At least I don't have to make a decision on the Accord Sport / project Element until end of August, when the new car debuts at the dealer...

17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    LMAO what did I just watched :XD:

4:00~ best part

18. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ That's two years old... hopefully it was just a low blood sugar or delicate-time rant.

Boy would it be awkward if she was old enough to drink... and still made these kinds of SR.:^^;:

--

Diagnosed a work buddy's '06 Honda Element (not the one I want to buy, this one is definitely *not* loved :blink: ) with old coolant and a radiator possibly clogged through with dirt and grit. Asked him if he ever changed the coolant since buying it new... the blank stare and wandering gaze kinda told me the bashful answer... :fp:

I buy Hondas for the same reason straight-line squids and straight-brim stanced fartcan broflakes worldwide buy them -- for a reasonable price, they handle well (okay, at least before and after the last 10 years :rolleyes:), and have good power-to-weight ratios to make driving fun. And my families both here and in Japan on both sides, nearly to-a-person, buy either Toyota or Honda, because both marques are easy to work on, have quite reasonable parts costs, and have vast, well-developed aftermarkets (esp Hondas).

So when my buddy tells me he's never changed the coolant in >10 yrs... I offer to help him fix things, because his ignorance and the Honda's quite forgiving reliability (though rarely as forgiving as a similar Toyota / Lexus) have pretty much given any dealership a ten-foot lever with which to pry cash from his wallet in huge, bloody clumps...

New Denso radiator & upper / lower coolant hoses, $119... new wideband O2 sensor, $150... 10 qts of Type 2 coolant, $40... new cabin and engine air filters, $70(!!!)... fresh Mobil 1 5W-20 with a K&N oil filter, $68. The old coolant is grey in color and smells burnt. Drained and am pulling out the old core, when I see something that rather shocks me...

A series of mud wasps has made a series of nests on the back of his radiator, behind the electric cooling fan. The blades of the fan have lopped off the limit of where the nest grew, but pretty much the whole space not filled with fan blades, have a human-head-sized, 1.5"-thick mud nest totally blocking airflow. No wonder his car was overheating. The nest is so large that I can't remove the fan to get the rad core out -- have to pick at it with a screwdriver and fish out pieces until I can get it out. :eek:

New core in, coolant filled and bled of air... and of course his Element is purring like new again. The problem was killing so much power through overheating, that he could hardly believe how much power the car had, now that it was running properly. :rolleyes:

Such is your life when you're an ex-mechanic... I'd say 90% of drivers out there, have no idea how their car works, until it fails and they learn what had happened. Then suddenly they're authorities on that problem. :^^;:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  19. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    School starts tomorrow and I haven't finished my summer assignments, all nighter for the first day back! :fp:

20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I wasn't back in the fandom two years ago. :fear: