The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    coughOkinawacough

2. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Okinawa has more than enough homegrown enta superstars to get behind, without a bespoke 48G & theatre there.

Besides, the potential risk of opening a theatre in Okinawa, with enough of a distinction from the other sister groups to justify its existence, far outweighs the actual hard cash profit its population can support (I feel TPE48 has any mainland fan overlap covered, that'd be used to support a theoretical OKN48). I stand behind my J48G prediction. ;)

A more humourous aside: do you really want to spend a bunch of cash to attend a summer concert there? Me neither! :whistle:

3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yeah, curry is my most favorite Japanese food though in fact, it's no way indigenous. Japanese curry is milder than Indian one which makes me think Japanese one is better.

Wanted to make it on my own but need to go to a store selling imported foods to buy the seasoning.

4. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    idk and tbh dun really care too much cuz I ain't local enough to grasp the general consensus of the fans to want a new 48 group in their area.

lol but people has been talking about that "too many members" thing since SKE debuted XD

lol if they set it to be on this week it's pretty sunny right now there :fp: And dude did you those water slide?? It could've been the group's best outside concert in history! :cute:

=========================================

Just a random picture picked up in matome

DCu3-_dV0AEwoNn.jpg

5. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Me: So, I'm thinking of retiring the Civic. It's 12 years old, beb... let's get that new hatch EX we looked at. :chuffed:

Bride: You mean *you* looked at. I want a Type R... ;)

Me: *shook* W-wut, really?!? :omfg:

Bride: No... *crushing coyness while spooning coffee Haagen Daas into her mouth* :glare::shifty:

Me: :confused: :cold:

Bride: Awwww... you din' actually think we could, did you? That's the last car you need, with your record. :blush:

Me: *lying* Yesh... :nosebleed:

Bride: Well, you still have mee... :p

Me: :wtf::hehe:

*couch cushion fight* :lol:

6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Pop punk band from Bandung whose members are wotas whom I once told here before split up. ;_;

Just hope the members will have other projects in the future.

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

So Manny must really LOVE boxing judges lol.

8. ABF48

ABF48 Member

better than those russian homunculus experiment lol

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    (Insert FMA music)

10. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Thought this'd best be posted here, since it's a little off-the-wall...

In another thread, I mentioned my discovery that the Team 8 girls that appeal to me, tend to fall into three distinct birth years: 1998, 1999, and 2001, and those that are born into seasons influenced by these years, in Buddhist belief (for example, in Fall '97, the year begins to change into the one following it, '98... and those born in Fall and Winter 2000, begin to show signs of 2001 in them).

As a Rinzai Buddhist, these changes are described by the Chinese zodiac, which has 12 animals for each of the 12 years and 5 elements of a 60-yr cycle. Being familiar with these (of course, knowing they're esoteric and not at all based in empirical, fact-based science), I thought it was fun to see if those Eitos that appeal to me -- as well as those that don't -- line up with any of the purported descriptions of people's traits born under those animal signs...

One obvious one is Left. She was born 29 Jul 98, the height of summer, so those born then are supposed to be the archetypes of that sign and element (ditto, Nanase, 21 Jul 98). 1998 was the Earth Tiger year, and they both display some traits of that flavor of Tiger (ambitious but realistic, less arrogant and impulsive than other Tigers). But Left's physical looks most strikingly resemble an actual tiger (her eye shape, and relationship between eyes, cheekbones, and nose), while Nanase tends more toward the personality traits. One of Left's close Eito friends is Gyo-gyo-gyo, who is a very compatible sign (Earth Rabbit, but since her birthday of 14 Mar 99 is just after the start of the Rabbit year, she still has slight traits of the preceding Tiger year, which is perfect). All of them fall under the three years that appeal to me.

Some of my other faves: Yamada-kun, who's also technically an Earth Tiger (09 Feb 99). But since she was born on the cusp, 6 days before the Chinese NY, she has strong traits of the Earth Rabbit as well, and definitely personifies both in her character (courageous and outgoing, but also desiring wealth and success, which tie in well with her Kansai roots). Shuga-soru (03 Feb 98) also technically an Earth Tiger... but since the CNY was 28 Jan, she has some traits of the preceding Fire Ox year (luckily, very little). Momonga (20 Sep 97), MizuMari (29 Sep 97), & Ayanee (30 Dec 97) are all native Fire Oxen positively influenced by the coming Earth Tiger year, in varying degrees.

Now... the year 2000 (Metal Dragon)... for some reason, I don't get along with people born under that sign, young as well as old. Most of the Eitos born in that range (late '99 - summer '00) also don't appeal to me like the previous two years (O-Nana 19 Jan 00... and Ikkumi, a summer Dragon at 20 Aug 00 -- the archetype of the Metal variety). Interestingly, I like Naru, Yuri and Nagi, who are all Dragons but late Fall and Winter Dragons, which have traits of the coming Snake year whose natives I do like. Naru esp is very interesting -- when she's on air, your eyes are naturally drawn to her. Nagi isn't outwardly Dragon-like... but her kenninship and fast rise to the front betray a self-confidence and control that's all Dragon, much like her rival Naru.

Now, Snakes... Team 8 has quite a few of those -- most of whom I'm captivated by. That's one of the traits of the Snake though... just like Kaa in the Jungle Book... they can entrance and entice without even being aware of it. The archetype is GEO (03 Apr 01) who even looks like a snake physically with her long neck and limbs and slender body... but her fledgling superpower is kobi. Utterly deadly :^^;: Next are Yeah! (28 May 01), Tsum-tsum (12 May 01), CAR (27 Mar 01), and Jr.-san (22 Feb 01). Moka has that intangible power to draw me in... Tsum-tsum seems more the snake that tries to blend in but has ten-step venom when stepped on... CAR is friendly and smart but also has a reserve of suspiciousness... and Jr.-san is determined with strong lead-by-example instincts, but also some of the tactlessness of the Dragon year before.

All of the above I found immediate appeal for. Some outliers, like Oden-chan (25 Apr 97, Fire Ox), Mikey (28 Apr 97), and Riona (28 Jul 95, Wood Boar), prove this system isn't perfect -- by the rules, I shouldn't like them. But I do, and don't feel a shred of guilt about it either. Just fun to see how things line up. ;)

11. ABF48

ABF48 Member

so i just knew today that that cash-me-outside girl have a youtube account with more than million subscribers and.. ofc with millions of views in every of her videos.

whats gone wrong with america ? i dont understands, i just dont understands..

12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Just got a haircut...showed the pic that I wanted my hairstylist to do and she basically just clipped my hair short lel -__-

13. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Found my first troller here in the forums. :rolleyes: Here we go again... some little kid still waiting for mom to pick them up from school. Or same, in an adult's body.

--

On a less :poop: note... my credit union just financed the new car -- a 2017 Honda Civic LX -- for the wife. We'll be taking a trip to the dealer tomorrow. :approve:

Also, just worked on a majorly hot young Crossfitter from the local gym this AM -- rib dislocation, sacral misalignment, hamstring TrPs, tennis elbow. Wife (who's working from home today) even went 'Jesus...', when she came in, paused a bit, then said 'she's ****ing hot!' Then not three secs later, shot me that 'clinical or I clip it off in your sleep' look.

Babe, don't you think she'd like, notice if I decided to go there unprompted? That's enough reason not to. :whistle: :shifty:

14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Guys, please report an account named @ohnaanya for offensive tweets.

I dunno how could I follow this account. Did the admin install a phishing that made other accounts usually talking about idol48 follow this account? I've unfollowed, reported, & blocked this account.

If this account is actually fanbase of Naanya, why doesn't the admin tweet about Naanya's activities after graduating from AKB48 instead of offending anyone?

15. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

I don't think it's a fanbase of Naanya. Looking at the most recent tweet about her it seems to me like a diss

16. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
    Mario Kart
    Disturbing the peace on the streets of Osaka. lol
    from 3:06

the guy is Hungarian but he speaks Japanese with the Japanese people.

17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Post 3000 :v:

18. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

When I see clips like this, I imagine in post-apocalyptic Japan, they scale up and use a successor of this tech to make VF-1 Valkyries, or Yukikaze fighters...

Just watching it gives me ASMR-like tinglies :hehe:. That's my flavor of ASD... total hardware-nerd, gearhead configuration:

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929