AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. keyaki daisuki

keyaki daisuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    By the way does anyone know where I can get some nogizaka merch like nishino’s towel or some doiya keychains since I am going japan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    From someone who actually has been to the cafe a few times:
    I wouldn't say that the food in general is disgusting. It somehow depends on what you are ordering.
    From my experience the deserts usually are alright but i would recommend that you bring your insulin pen since they don't seem to be short on sugar. Last time a friend of mine ordered a soup which you could tell was 100% genuine convenience stuff. It wouldn't make you throw up but if you don't like MSG, keep your hands off it.

Still, even if you ordered something okayish the stuff there isn't cheap. You can get better food for less money nearby BUT these other places won't give you a 48G coaster ;) .

Afaik there isn't a dedicated Nogi merch store, so your best bet would be second hand / rental box stores. Akiba should house plenty of them but you might find them a bit pricy. Trio2 out in Nakano might be a bit cheaper.

Maybe, maybe not. The cafe usually stocks some towels but mostly only for some members. Furthermore once they run out of one item they don't restock.
    What this means is that when you are there you might be lucky and they have towels of members you like, or you are unlucky because they only have towels of members you don't care about or none at all.

3. Bunny

Bunny Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Who are they? When did it happen?

4. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Reverse image search led me to this video:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    So it seems to be someone from GNZ48, don't know their names though.

5. Bunny

Bunny Kenkyuusei

Thank you <3

6. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

Can we put those images in a spoiler tag please, I think its on the borderline of whether its appropriate or not.
    ======================================================================

Does anyone know of any twitter hashtags or something similar, where people who have been to handshake events upload their 2 shot pictures en masse? I just want to see photos from the events and I was wondering if theirs like a certain hashtag that is used when people upload these photos.

7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ all you have to do is hashtag the member's name and you have all your info.

8. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    So I was reviewing the Acchan-AKB era and at the finale during the Yume no Kawa (in Tokyo Dome),
    I swear I've seen a version where the Kami-7 singing are not covered with the recording so I could hear their emotional voices.
    Yet I have no recollection of where I saw that. Any hints?

9. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    That isn’t their voices? What about when Acchan breaks down during the verse almost at the end when she’s on the boat? She starts crying and her voice cracks and she stops singing. Unless that was faked

10. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    the one on the right is Xie LeiLei she's Team G's center

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I think it was all playback until the hugging.
    And then left the mics open so we could relish in their tears.

12. Bunny

Bunny Kenkyuusei

Thank you :blush:

13. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Thanks for replying.
    Yeah Acchan's mic was open, but not for the rest of Kami 7, at least in my DVD source.
    I'm quite sure I have seen a version where I could hear the kami 7 voices breaking down too, which was even more emotional.
    Was there any live streaming of Tokyo Dome back then?

14. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I remember a video where you could hear the girls breaking down on youtube, however the video's been deleted so I can't give you a source.

15. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    So I am not just imagining things! Any idea from what source it came from ? was there a "LIVE" sign written on the top right/left?

16. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    It's been a while since I last saw it but it most likely was the LIVE(I've seen the DVD versions too many times). If I find a video I'll send you the link but it might also be one of those Mandela Effects lol

17. Jimmy Sun

Jimmy Sun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashimau
    Hello everyone, im new here.. Can you guys please help me, i am going to graduate and im looking for Slow Piano Version of Sakura No Hanabiratachi songs. Like the piano version from Acchan version. I watch it on Paruru Graduation and the song is so sad :( i want to use it but paruru was talking there. Can you help me find Sakura No Hanabiratachi Slow Piano Version like in Paruru Graduation one? Thanks before

18. Jimmy Sun

Jimmy Sun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashimau
    No
    No one answer me :(

19. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Your best bet is to pay someone or ask someone you know that plays the piano and record it for you or you extract the vocals out. I believe Acchan sang a piano version of Sakura no Hanabiratachi too and no one talked during the performance so maybe use that audio if you want to extract vocals.

20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane