TV / Radio Re:Mind (2017/10/19)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by too much idea, Sep 29, 2017.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ^
    Katoshi seems to know what's up. IIRC they said in Manafi's SR yesterday that she holds something important that will make you go 'No way!' when it's revealed

Why do i get the feeling that one of them causes the accident... Like pushing her down the stairs...

2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @hmmero ah lol! More than Japanese I though the actual date was the 3rd of October, ence the wrong calculation [hehe] My bad.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
  3. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    • So, Kyouko was complaining alot....
    • So, them all being trapped in a room could have something to so with Miho's accident.
    • Judging by the picture of Miho in a wheelchair she was most likely (Dunno how to say this) but abandoned by all the girls and left for her self since the picture shows her in a wheelchair with her things on the stairs so she was most likey bullied(?)
    • Just before Mei disappeared, she kept saying how the whole thing was Sarina's fault and not hers. So Sarina probably had a big part in Miho's accident.
    • TBH as much as I like the whole 'member disappears every episode/clock ringing' i kinda wish they didn't add that
    • Have a feeling Sarina's going to vanish next episode
    • One last thing is how do they disappear? o_O I mean, They all looked under the table yet there was nothing there. and then in a blackout that took 5 secs Mei vanished. Just before that actually her legs wouldn't stop moving and banging. Dunno if that was her not not tho[hehe]
    Anyway, I'm happily looking forward to the subs that should come out soon:banana:

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    fun fact from katoshi's blog: The shackles are actually locked during the shooting! They stay so until staffs unlocked it for them

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

that's interesting info from Katoshi....i wonder how they survive the scene with tons of rats running on the table when their legs are locked up by the shackles:huh:

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    They are scared at first but then ok with the rats and even see them as cute lol
    Keyaki has a lot of members that loves animal, after all, and i'm sure the rat they uses are surely the clean ones

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yes, as @too much idea suggests, they looked more like pet rats than house rats or river rats (and I've lived with that last one, so I know, lol). But I'm also hoping for some visual trickery so they didn't have to be too close to them, lol.

I'd like to give a little hymn of praise to Kyonko. As I said before, I'm not sure what she is doing is actually "acting," in the sense of being natural, but she is turning in a great performance. Riveting and a bit repellent. Sounds like a guy, as I read somewhere (maybe from her). Well done. I'm also liking her singing in Soredemo Aruiteru; it seemed a bit over the top to me at first, with a feeling of being forced, and in her gravelliest voice, but listening to it over and over again, I have realized how well it works. And her smiles may be fake, but they are great smiles. Her quiet look at the end of the MV is terrific, as well.

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Hm.. watched with subs, and the fact I guessed more or less what was going on without them (except for the wrong calculation part[hehe]) worries me a bit, even if I'm enjoying the girls' acting
    Anyway...
    I wonder what kind of school they came from... it's a sort of institute? Because they remind me every kind of movie with that sort of setting... to not talk about SKE's Sekai ga Naiteru Nara VM...

Love Mei's character so far. Not sure if we'll see her again (I think so), but I enjoy that sort of character. Not loud and out like Kyoko's but not so silent either... and dependant of Sarina, even if at the end she sort of rebels.
    It's a good complex character and Mei did well for being the first time.

I also like Memi. I know, she didn't do much but there's a moment in which the four with the keys are under the table and Kyoko is done trying to freed herself and Memi smiles for like 2 seconds. If you blink you miss it.
    Those details - enjoying someone else's discomfort without making it obvious - is what makes a character well played. Looking out for the sort of bully Memi can be.

Mirei is playing the usual hero and I hope her character becomes a bit more complex than that, and Sarina... Sarina may be Mirei's best frined but she surely command everyone around...I doubt they would discover the worst bully in episode 2-3 already, but I'm curious to know her role in BabyW... departure.

The room is definitely inclined, but someone smarter than me needs to explain how that can affect the plot.

Last, after all the fuss we made about the sisters thing I wonder if it will really be that important, plot wise....

It's all... for this episode I think :fear:

10. Vanquire

Vanquire Kenkyuusei

any explanation for episode 2?

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I'm starting to like the relationship between the 2.

Kyoko talks more nicely when she's with Ayaka, though she still uses strong words at her but it's still better than the one she uses to other students. They also calms each other down, like how during the first black out Kyoko holds Ayaka's hand and Ayaka to Kyoko in this episode. Ayaka also scolds Kyoko a lot, like telling her to stay quiet so they can hear and process the information Mirei finds.

12. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

what kind of explanation do you need?

13. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Wholeheartedly agreed to this. Kyonko is great here. I've been paying more attention to her and I find her performance in this show to be excellent. I also like Mirei's performance. And Katoshi's, despite (because of?) her being silent. But her expression is spot on, IMHO.

14. sasaka

sasaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    The whole sisters hints got me thinking
    The one behind the whole thing is actually watanabe miho's older sister, watanabe rika who has experience in dealing and get off of some sort of crime in her last year of high school.
    When she learn that her younger sister was bullied, rika decided to kidnap and hear the truth from the perpetrators themeselves and punish them.

Don't take it seriously :hehe: it's just one of those impossible theory i think.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  15. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I dunno if it's just me or not but I feel there is more to katoshi then we think since shes unusually quiet and considering how fast her phone battery ran out she must of been going on alot for some reason apart from the 2 messages I think she sent. But weird thing is that her phone died and Mirei's phone was only 92% (?)[hehe]
    Oh and btw, Quiet personality are uasully the culprit or characters that everyone thinks can't be capable of such things or characters that are too innocent. (Thinking back to Tokudare)

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I noticed the phone battery difference but I thought it could be because Katoshi use it way more than Mirei since she can't talk. Everything is possible right now anyway :chuffed:

@sasaka I would love a finale like that [hehe] sadly, I think it belongs in the fanfiction realm. (Though I'd love more if the whole Kanji class is behind it :cute:)

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I agree that Katoshi might kept it on more that everyone to talk, and like everyone turns on her wi-fi for presumably a long time to find a signal. Plus, Mirei said that she was studying at her home, while we don't know what's Katoshi's doing before.

There's a chance that she's outside doing something and haven't really got the chance to charge her phone battery full.

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • IT GOT EVEN BETTER

Also, the chart is out
    remind.jpg

Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

ep 3

my mvp for this week is Sarina and her acting was much better than i expected !!!

20. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    So we've got more info on the members and now we know that something happened to katoshi to make her unable to speak. I was wondering why Kumi didn't interact as much to the members. But argh, Miho ain't in the chart. :gavel:
    Btw, does anyone know when she actually appears? (still waiting to stream EP 3 online)