Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    171119 NHK Rajira (Guest Sayunyan)
    IMG_20171119_214839.jpg

if the video does not show watch the video here

You can hear they both are crying in the end of the show. :(

2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika

if the video does not show watch the video here

Next best thing to getting an official video...

3. VIR46

VIR46 Kenkyuusei

I started to compiled a list of songs with Himeka while ago because i was planning to do a compilation of her singing.. so far i only bookmarked a few clips though.. But here are the clips:

if the video does not show watch the video here <- its not her best singing unfortunately but at least its solo for a long time!

if the video does not show watch the video here <- also pretty long segment! karaoke (from some live-tv-thing?) (solo)

if the video does not show watch the video here <- compilation of her singing in a live nogidon, her voice comes out really good in that one! At least i think so, for some reason it feels a bit more real then some other more high production versions.

if the video does not show watch the video here <- she have a few good parts in this one(group singing)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyXIet1m-DU <- not so good singing but pretty long segment! (solo)

And finally the best segment in my mind!

if the video does not show watch the video here <- that one is great and solo!

Its a shame but it seems like she have some "off" days like all other normal people where her singing is not as great as it can be, but when she sings good its real real good!

Enjoy!

I will miss her a lot, she was the reason i started following nogizaka46 really.. I only knew about and watched akb48 from time to time but after hearing that su-metal had a sister in nogizaka i just had to check them out and i got hooked instantly.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Thanks for the Himetan singing clips, @VIR46

Hmm, but if I remember correctly Himetan also sang in one of the Nogibingo summer episodes - I believe it's season 5, episode 8. Just in case if you missed that one.

5. VIR46

VIR46 Kenkyuusei

@Isaac H, Hmm, I cant remember on top of my head which one that is actually.. I had 3 clips deleted of youtube and i had not saved the title of each video so i dont know which ones i lost.. bad planning.. I do know there are some other with sinigng as well though for example the episode with himeka ikuta and some other where they do "adult stuff" had a bit of singing but it was not very much or that good so i never saved it. Im going to look up the nogibingo episode though! Thanks!

Also i don't know if someone posted this earlier or not but there is a translation of her blogpost from 19th nov. http://kungfuuhime.blogspot.no/2017/11/nakamoto-himeka-himetan-blog_15.html

6. GodslayerNanami

GodslayerNanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Wow that is really beautiful:")

Really love Last Number as a song, I think Himetan sings well there. That "sayonara" kind of struck me where it hurt tho...

Can I know who made this?

Sent from my LG-H845 using Tapatalk

7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I have no idea. All credit at the moment is going to the uploader.

I do wish they made an official MV. In the pictures of her final Rajira show, she looks fantastic and healthy like the pressure has been relieved and now she can enjoy her life. I would love to see that Himetan again.

8. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Oh my... It's great and good news... But also sad. I hope we still see Himetan at when her visit others... But ... You know, that isn't enough... At me :( .

9. GodslayerNanami

GodslayerNanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Tbh, I think she's been looking fantastic ever since her return from hiatus, perhaps her decision was fixed back then too. But we/I didn't know that, all I/we think is that she's back looking fresh and healthy. that's why it hurts when she made the anouncement:(

Yes an official MV would be really great now.

Sent from my LG-H845 using Tapatalk

10. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

She was a great addition to the group and her place will never be filled exactly again. I will miss her, but I hope the best for her.

11. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Good words... anyway, how many thought that at possible already and that reason? :( Me year ealier, but i do´t like be right that kind ...

12. Zarquon

Zarquon Kenkyuusei

At the start of the final Rajira show Himetan mentioned that they had cameras there and "making of" camera man/men. There was no mention of what they were filming it for, but at least there's a chance we'll get to see some footage of it at some point.

13. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I'll miss her omg

14. shogun

shogun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    I could have sworn I saw Himeka at the baggage check in Hiroshima for the flight from Tokyo the day before her sister's concert.
    I didn't bother her or anything (didn't even take a picture).
    Can't be 100% sure. But there was a girl there wearing expensive clothes who looked just like Himeka without make-up wearing a face mask. She even had the same type of dog as Monika with her!

15. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    When is her official graduation date?

16. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Himetan solo song in the under album!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

17. tiktok