The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Earthquake happens everywhere and anywhere in Japan.

It's still rebuilding I believe. But most of the major facility should be intact.

You can compare the cost of living using Google. And I can tell you tohoku areas should be hella cheap.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    If Hokkaido University in Sapporo had study major I'm aspiring, I'd pursue Hokkaido University but it doesn't have. Tokyo University is tough to pursue and seems I'm not gambling too much. Well Tohoku University & Hokkaido University are tough too. Not many universities have major I'm aspiring.

3. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

This is a 4-yr-old game... so forgive my belated enthusiasm as I'm not a gamer. However, it illustrates pretty convincingly, what it's like to navigate space in 4 dimensions (no, the fourth dimension is not time, here it means a fourth spacial dimension)...

if the video does not show watch the video here

I've had dreams like this... nowhere near as mathematically-relentless as the code for the game but explaining everything from ghosts to clairvoyance to time travel...

I think the watershed moment for me, wrapping my head around 4-dimensional space... was to think of shadows.

A 3D object casts a 2D shadow, just like an MRI scan takes 2D slices through a 3D subject. Similarly, what sort of shadow does a 4D object cast? A 3D one (the Evangelion series and movies also touched on this with Leliel, its striped body the 3D shadow of the higher-dimensioned Angel).

Just like in the video... if you're 2D, you're stuck in 2 dimensions... so even if you know there's terrain to explore, you lack the extra dimension to get there. So if you were to make a slice in your dimension, so a plane in 2D and rotate in 3D... you'd then see your 2D world change, but only in 2D. However, that extra terrain is now available to you. In order to return to where you were though... you have to reverse the steps. Same with 4D -- your slice, however, is in 3D in a 4D world, so you can only see terrain in 3D despite being able to move in 4D.

Yeah, hard to follow. But my brain is biased to spacial relationships as an aspie... so it feels very intuitive. Ask me to memorize words or numbers and crunch them anzan, though... and my wife cracks up laughing. However, she's also really good at spacial tasks... thus her wrenching and shooting prowess. Know what they say, marry above your pay grade! :lol::^^;:

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

preview of UFC 220 - Miocic vs Ngannou

5. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    School starts in two days for me and I'm 50% done on my homework, what have I been doing for the past couple of days?

6. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929

7. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    That's literally me at the end when trying to do my homework

8. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I feel you

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Still unemployed. Damn I missed the chance to be volunteer of 2018 world cup in Russia. My friend applied it but I dunno if he passes, if he passes, he'd go to Russia next June to July.

10. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Me in massage school as an ojisan with 4 careers behind me, trying to study surrounded by grant kids who still lived at home :XD:

11. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Ray Thomas, one of the members of The moody blues died some days ago and today I listened to this song again...after so many years... R.I.P.

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Namie Amuro Finally album reached over 2 million copies (2,002,559) in 9 weeks !!! :1st: Congrats !!!

https://www.oricon.co.jp/article/375242/

week1 : 1,113,291 (1,113,291) 1st
    week2 : 321,956 (1,435,247) 1st
    week3 : 158,984 (1,591,231) 1st
    week4 : 93,589 (1,687,820) 2nd
    week5 : 90,030 (1,777,850) 2nd
    week6 : 54,004 (1,831,854) 2nd
    week7 : 54,506 (1,886,360) 2nd
    week8 : 47,121 (1,933,481) 5th
    week9 : 69,078 (2,002,559) 2nd :1st:

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  13. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Currently finishing the very last of my homework and it's mainly African art to analyze. I've never been a big fan of it, just like aztec masks(despite being around 24/7 due to my family lol), or any traditional artwork that isn't human looking or exaggerates features. Thankfully this has allowed me to grow new appreciation for African art and it isn't so scary to look at now:)

14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    In my mind, I don't need to memorize members of 48 because it's not important for life. What that I think is important is to memorize chemical elements including their symbols, atomic numbers, electron configurations, their positions on periodic table, etc. But I just wonder who're these members because they're on this pic.
    DTP8U4_VwAIt7E2.jpg

15. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    So you are saying you legit don't know the most populars members of akb? I'm guessing you would need to do a conscious effort to do that... Anyway, Sasshi, Yumirin, Jurina, Ogino, Sayanee.

I just came back to my country after a short travel and i already want to leave again, hopefully next time i leave the country i do it for good, this is no way to live.

16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Any guitarist crazier than this?

This band is one of the bands I don't want to die before watching them live.

LOL. I didn't notice that was Sasshi. Maybe because of her unusual make up? I still don't recognize Yumiko, she's still new.

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

sex robot from CES2018

Best of CES2018

18. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Sexbots are cool and all, but I just want to live long enough for legit cyborg or brain-uploading technology. Think about this for a second. 100s of thousands of years for humans to get this far, and we're alive at a time when technology is close to completely changing or even transcending our species forever. I do NOT want to die just before that party starts.

19. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    CES was such a disappointment this year, from a strictly pc tech point of view.

STOP WITH THE RGB EVERYTHING ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!:poop:

Dat NZXT mobo. ECS produced, stay clear of that thing. :gavel:

Thermaltake still making things after getting caught redhanded stealing case designs from competitors.:fp:

Phanteks, you good though. As always.;) Please come with a new high end full tower, though. I am wanting to replace my Corsair 900D.:v: