Single AKB48 53rd [Sentimental Train] (2018/09/19)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I think the safest bet is some sort of anemia?
    It can leave you tired from just taking a walk.

I guess there are some sorts of mental issues involved though.
    She had a breakdown in the middle of the SSK concert, so something must be there.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    That's really interesting nonetheless though. Never have we had a member so badly in health she couldn't promote a single she was the center of. And even worse she won the SSK so they can't even just "replace" her cause that sends a really bad msg to all the fans who voted. unprecedented area management has been thrown into as well I imagine. She really must be super ill cause I don't think in the 10 years we've known Jurina she has ever taken such a long break (especially one she is the center of).

3. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    For what little we know, she has a combination of anemia and severe exhaustion deriving from what has happened in recent months (elections, P48, it's an awful lot of things to worry about), and it's safe to assume from what we saw on Election day, she might be suffering from severe anxiety on top of it all... she had to reach her limit eventually, but the timing is just terrible. (potentially)Bad nutrition, lack of sleep, overworking, all the pressure she has been through, everything might have been too much. I hope she can recover soon and that she can get the psychological support she desperately needs. It looks like a terrible situation to be in.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  4. ColorfulMonsters48

ColorfulMonsters48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I don't know how to call it. But it sounds like a 'Burn out'. Overworking and mental illness, anemia for sure... but this part could be healed in around 2 weeks to one month. She hasn't slept for 3 days when she was recording dir Produce48. I guess this made thing going downhill

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Update on the center absent issue:

Another fan went to AKB manager Hosoi's room to ask about the situation.

He said they considered delaying the release date or make it the 54th single but with consideration of other members (who also ranked in with votes) they are still in the process of discussing which is the best way to handle this.

Mentioned about just letting Jurina to perform vocally in the MV but on second thought they decided to rather let her take a real rest.

Same report as Yuasa's, key point is if Jurina doesn't make it back in time then they will release the single without her, but when she returns they WILL reshoot the MV and release it again.

For this sake in the MV they will likely leave the center spot empty like their performance on the music program.

Other requests he made:

- Since Jurina won't make it to the appreciation event. They will make it up for her and her fans with a "welcome back"concert.

- Once Jurina has returned please make a comfortable environment for her to stay and asking fans to please stop spreading negative rumors or blame on Jurina. This is for the sake not just only for Jurina but 48G itself.

https://twitter.com/center_love/status/1021013031705169920

• Informative Informative x 12
    • Like Like x 6
    • Old Old x 1
  6. Jurinachuu

Jurinachuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Thank you for this.
    That last request is so important. I mean all that hate she got after Election didn't certainly make her situation better and her feel better. In her last Twitter posts etc. Jurina was constantly apologizing for things.. I have never read anything as sad as that from her.. :cold: And all the people that wrote hurtful comments to her in Twitter and other SNS and are still doing it.. and making fun of her, I have absolutely nothing good to say about them.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I believe this is a mental health issue rather than a physical one. I think she had a bit of a break down due to all the stress. Japanese people are constantly getting diagnosed with "anemia", but that's usually code for something mental-health related because admitting to things like anxiety, depression, or eating disorders has a huge stigma associated, more so in Japan than America even.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Thank you for this, but in regards to the release date in consideration to the other 15 members, it makes me wonder: Have they asked the other members what they want? Maybe they want to work with Jurina, too, and would like to have her in the MV and such... I really do hope they are considering everyone else's feelings in this, since, after all, their fans worked just as hard to get them to where they are.

9. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'm guessing this is why the release date is in September as opposed to August? They're hoping jurina would feel better by then?

If that's the case. Why not release the 53rd as regular akb single and 54th as the ssk win single?

• Winner Winner x 4
  10. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

Jurina's always been one of the member who receives really bad praises =/
    Since her day 01, first single (AKB center). I'm sure she know how to cope with this type of pressure. But probably, doesn't matter how thick your skin is, it always hurts.
    Hopefully she will be back bright and shinning!

But indeed, she was completely off during SSK day, almost like she was under some kind of influence (<<-- my opinion, not spreading hate, I love her)

I get that managers have a very tight year schedule and on Japanese Culture, you follow the rules, but i hope managers and everyone can be a bit more cautions and maybe, depending of her condition, to postpone the MV recording or release. Until she is back!

11. akb&ske_lovers

akb&ske_lovers Kenkyuusei

Geez.. antis can be happy now:glare:

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Are you referring to this forum? I literally have not seen one negative comment wishing Jurina ill will.. Everyone has been positive. There's been some disagreements over how management should/have handled the release of this single or the next one but as far as Jurina goes, everyone's been good.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. akb&ske_lovers

akb&ske_lovers Kenkyuusei

No, I'm talking about her antis out there.. I read her comments on twitter and comment in yt regarding her SSK event that day. I know Japanese a bit, although I don't understand in detail but a lot of negative comments about her..

It seems that she got more antis in Japan than international one. So sad:(

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Maybe you should read this post. :chuffed:

Nah, it was pushed to September so it wouldn't clash with the Produce48 finale.

There is still plenty of time though.
    The release date is like two months away and that is a lot of time to rest. So hopefully she'll make it in time.

• Like Like x 9
    • Old Old x 2
  15. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    The more I read these "fan reports" the more I fear she pulled a "Britney Spears acting 2007":fear::flower: I hope not but the fear is real

16. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I don't mind a short hair Jurina tbh... and imagine the wig possibilities! She can get full danso center and give Techi a run for her money [hehe]

Seriously though, I doubt they're letting that child anywhere near a pair of scissors XDDD

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I know, but seriously in this time where you can communicate even only with a mobile phone (text messages)... They even won't let her write on her blog? I mean she can only write and ignore the answers. But nothing is strange like the case Haruppi

18. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

They do this because they know Jurina is very great and they scared of her...screw them, Jurina will be fine

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  19. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    when are the handshake dates for this single coming out?

20. rmn89

rmn89 Member

I actually feel it's more like his attempt to see whether it was the music or the members that makes 46 groups standout lately. Even with switched song style, it seems like nogi have better response. Now that he's aware of the answer. He could do some work to balance the 2 groups.