Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Looking for setlist for the HKT48 2016 Tour and HKT48 2017 (True Idols) tour. I'll update them on the wiki48 if someone gives me a link to a source/posts them (Japanese is fine too, I just didn't find them).

2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've a DVD box set which includes the three 5th Anniversary concerts from November 2016, are you looking for the setlists from those? They're not on the Wiki anyway. I'm attaching a picture of the box jacket with the song contents, hope that's useful! (I don't have any other HKT DVDs from 2016 or 2017.)

IMG_2366.jpg

(just noticed though that there's no encores for the 2nd and 3rd shows)

3. nakotteiijan

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    @David61 unfortunately those are not very helpful, as the standard for posting the setlists includes writing down who performed witch songs.

I am (currently) specifically looking for the setlists of:
    - HKT48 2016 Summer Hall Tour ~Will HKT break away from the AKB48 Group? Referendum Concerts~
    - HKT48 Spring Kanto Tour 2017 ~We will show you true idols~

4. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Meanwhile back to the Tandoku concerts:

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48_Team_8_Cuties_Concert_〜We_are!!_Cuties!〜

Firstly song #15 is missing - it's 'Haru no Hikari Chikadzuita Natsu'.
    Also EN1 is mispelt - it should be 'Sobakasu no Kiss'.

There are missing MCs between songs 12 & 13, 18 & 19 and EN 2 & 3.

Finally, the 'Recording time' is for songs 11 & 12, not 13 & 14.

However this time the Takahashis are listed correctly!

One other thing, I've noticed that the Wiki page for Hattori Yuna has her 2018 profile picture as the main photo, but is that because of the Wiki image issue?

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane

6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Here is the link from 48pedia, they use girl's names as well
    http://48pedia.org/HKT48夏のホールツアー2016~HKTがAKB48グループを離脱?国民投票コンサート~

Looking through this thread, you'll find what you're looking for
    http://www.stage48.net/forum/index....-tour-2017-we-will-show-you-true-idols.18069/

Interestingly, one of the setlist posts is your own [hehe] What's missing are the Chiba, Kanagawa and Tokyo concerts. I found them on a website called daysetlist but they don't list the members again.
    The additional issue with Kanagawa is that I don't know whether it's the matinee or evening show... and I could only find one 2017年4月9日 concert for HKT on the website. This is the best I could find for now, I thought it's better than nothing

Also, out of curiosity, why are the concert titles of these two translated? We usually use the romaji names of the concerts, no? Do they have official translations?

Thank you for all the additional information! I've done A, K, B, 4 and Kennyusei/3rd Draft and will tackle the Eitos tomorrow :flower:

For the Team 8 Everybody concert, there is no list of participating members. Do you reckon it's safe to assume that every eito was present at the concert? :^^;: It's what's in the name after all...

• Like Like x 1
  7. nakotteiijan

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Unfortunately the 48pedia only lists the setlists for the Fukuoka, Yamaguchi (noon), Kochi and Tottori.
    update: found some setlists on the Asukyuun blog. Still missing Hiroshima, Nagasaki and Miyazaki are missing.

Thanks!

I have no idea, that's how they are posted on Wiki48.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I’ll continue to view the Tandoku concerts DVD set over the next few days, I won’t have time tonight but I’ll probably watch the Foxies one tomorrow. I’ll try and check all the members for the Everybody one but sometimes it’s a little difficult when you’ve a crowd of Eito girls running around the stage, some of whom are unfamiliar to me especially those who have joined in the past year or so! However I’ll count all the girls giving their prefecture names during the ‘47 no Suteki’ performance, and if there’s fewer than expected I’ll rewatch it to see who’s missing. I did that for the Cuties concert and there was 20 girls, so with Momoka absent that was the correct number! :^^;:

9. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I have a small correction. It's about Tandoku RH concert 2016. 3rd day, the MC between #19 and #18. You can add Takajo Aki there. I was very surprised to see her there according to the discussion in Question and Answer thread. Maybe the person who write the set list was so surprised too that he/she forgot to wrote her name. :)

10. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I would watch them myself, but the download file from a certain torrent site I ought not to name on here is bigger than I have space available on my Mac lol. And I've found a Google Drive folder as well but it keeps saying to check back in 24h as it's very busy :( Thank you so much for all your contributions.

Thanks, I've added her.

EDIT: Regarding the Everybody Concert, I compared the members list of January 2019 with members that were mentioned during the units and MCs on the already existing wiki page. The members that I am now uncertain about (in regards to whether they were present or not) are
    • Hidaritomo Ayaka
    • Hashimoto Haruna
    • Onishi Momoka
    • Takaoka Kaoru
    On the Foxies concert trivia, it says that Ayaka didn't perform because of health and since the concerts were on the same day, I'd say it's safe to say she wasn't there. Momoka was present during the Cuties concert, but she was absent during the entire encore (and the Cuties and Foxies concerts were before the Everybody concert so it would make sense if she left before the encore and didn't come back for the Everybody concert). I have no idea about Haruna and Kaoru though.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  11. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I want to say thanks but so far I don't see any changes. Does it takes time for the data base to update? Btw, I looked at the history and it was JadeFlower who did the first update about that MC. I'm sure she didn't left Akicha out by purpose, she was/is an Akicha fan, so she must have used some kind of faulty list. Maybe they put Akicha in there in the last minute?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
  12. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Don't ask me why but I read Oya Shizuka...??? I don't know why, sorry. I edited it again now. Smh :^^;:

13. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Aki and Oya sat together but that was the first day. Now I'm satisfied, thanks.:D

14. BoredPikachu

BoredPikachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Lin Nan
    Twitter:
    KindanShoujo
  15. nakotteiijan

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Done. It's under "Risa (AKB48 Team SH)" (since "Risa" is an existing page, she's a composer)
    If you follow Team SH, would you mind letting me know what are the pronunciations of the KKS's official nicknames are? I don't really trust Google Translate when it comes to names.

Anyone else has a problem uploading photos to the wiki? We are missing the Sakamichi KSS and Team SH's 2nd generation profiles (maybe even more).

16. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    We've all been having this problem for months now. It's very frustrating

17. nakotteiijan

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    I see. I usually don't upload photos so I didn't know. Explains a lot.

18. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I've found another error in Tandoku Request Hour 2016. Day 3 and Encore section. Gomen ne Tokyo. (Iwasa Misaki) and Migiashi evidence. (Fujita Nana) are right even if the names are gone. But the 3rd song was not Kuchibiru ni be my baby but Shoujotachi yo sung by all members. No Akimoto Sayaka. JadeFlower seems to have had a bad day. :D

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
  19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've enjoyed a double helping of Eito concerts today. :D

For the Foxies, there's additional MCs between songs 12 & 13, 18 & 19, EN 2 & 3 and 3 & 4. These involve all the girls but the one between 10 & 11 has just Sakaguchi Nagisa, Nagano Serika, Sato Nanami and Sato Shiori.

Also to add that song EN 3 has a double-center of Yokoyama Yui and Rissen Airi. (and Ota Nao plays an *electronic* piano.)

For the Everybody concert, there's additional MCs between songs 15 & 16, 19 & 20 and EN 2 & 3.

Song #12 is sung acapella with 6 guest singers from a group called VOJA-tension - I've found a Twitter account for them and it looks like the same 6 people as in the header picture: https://twitter.com/seven_voja

The encore needs some corrections:

EN01 is 'Issho no Aida ni Nannin to Deaerudarou'
    EN02 is that Toyota Prius promo version of KFC
    EN03 is 'Anata ga ite kureta kara' sung acapella with Chou Kurena on guitar
    then the MC & VTR followed by EN04 'Yume e no Route'.

As to how many girls there are - there's 41 girls listed on the Wiki page and each one appears at least once in songs 5 to 13. As far as I can see the member listings for those songs are correct. However additionally I noticed Onishi Momoka appearing in the MC near the end and performing in song 20 and the encore, so that should make 42 girls in '47 no Suteki'. But - the number of prefecture names called out by different girls is actually 43... (sigh)

So after replaying the song to check that my count was correct, I then played it a few more times following the prefecture names. To cut short a long story, I eventually worked out that the 'extra' prefecture is Mie with Noda Hinano calling out that name. I think her only performance in the concert is for this song.

So to recap - to the list of 41 girls at the top of the page needs to be added the names of Onishi Momoka and Noda Hinano but only as partial performers.

I've just one more Tandoku concert to view, the D3 one which I'll watch tomorrow. :^^;:

20. nakotteiijan

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Done, thank you both!