1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48

Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48 Kenkyuusei

In JKT48, AKB48 Group Asia Festival is considered as "Foreign Concert" while another group is considered as their concert. Should I considered that concert for the rest (BNK, SH, TP, AKB, SGO, MNL) as "Foreign Concert" (except for the host, considered the concert for the host as its concert) ?

2. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Kenkyuusei

Tbh I don't really know how to categorize it, but judging on other JPN48 listed their concert maybe it's better to put them on foreign concert (?) Since AKB the one who held the concert and whenever they held a concert with other JPN48 participation that concert were never listed on the other group (i.e AKB48 Group tokyo dome concert were listed on AKB page but not on SKE/HKT/NMB page despite their participation)

3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuka, Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    lovejaderight
    It looks like there are still issues with the pictures on the wiki :( Is the profile picture that's used at the top of her, though?

4. Lusankya

Lusankya Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin
    It looks like the newest ones can't be used so they reverted to the (correct) picture of 2018. There are still grave issues with the wiki, hopefully MrWaffle finds the time to try and fix it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. natsu-kun

natsu-kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    48 x 404
    Twitter:
    48nefi
    Yeah, "little" problems regarding images uploaded to wiki48, not limited to recent case mentioned above:

Had a discussion with @Boma Adhi on Discord the other day as he had noticed that some of images on wiki48 are missing because the whole directory named "d" is missing from /wiki/images (http://stage48.net/wiki/images/). Luckily enough, the /wiki/images/thumb/d (http://stage48.net/wiki/images/thumb/d/) directory (that has thumbnail versions of images that should be in /wiki/images/d) still exists so we can see exactly, which images are missing. I'm also not sure if the directory listings should be available for the whole world or not.

(also sorry Boma, I still haven't got into that TikTok list you shared in this thread a while back, but will try to do that sooner or later)

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  6. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Cristine Jan Elaurza
    To whoever in here is Tommy Tom Tom, please follow the format for the announced results of the 2nd prelims of SNH's 2019 SSK...
    My OCD is tingling in what you did

7. halcyon

halcyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    柴田柚菜
    Is there a standard convention for listing single/album prices in the information section? I see some pages use the price without tax, and others with tax included. Also using a leading 0 in a 3-figure cost triggers me.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    Cristine Jan Elaurza
    Is the issue about the uploading of new pictures ain't resolved yet? :(

9. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    Cristine Jan Elaurza
    upload_2019-7-13_16-54-32.png
    I was experiencing this...do you guys also experience this?

also:
    upload_2019-7-13_16-55-18.png
    still can't upload :(

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Meipon

Meipon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    meiponnyan
    yea seems many pictures don't show up for me plus have not been able to upload photos in longer time, have instead just gone through to add announced graduation category and checking former members sns

11. halcyon

halcyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    柴田柚菜
    I haven't been able to upload pictures either.

Also @Meipon thanks for the heads up about putting the grad announcement in the first line. In hindsight, it does make more sense for upcoming grads.

12. Meipon

Meipon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    meiponnyan
    Your welcome, just seems the easiest place to write it so people don't miss it by misstake

13. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Just wanting to point out that in STU48's 3rd Single page, the trivia section mentioned that this is the first Senbatsu of Sano Haruka and Mizoguchi Aiko while the 2 of them graduated before 3rd Single was even announced, so please remove their name.
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Daisuki_na_Hito

Also for the STU48 units pages, it would be great if some more information could be added and fixed, like they are thematic units, not a one-time unit that was created only for the single. They all focus on different thing. STUDIO on performance, Shikoku on promoting Shikoku tourism, Seto7 on sport, Setomaiku on MC and Charming Trip on beauty/women's trip.

14. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    Cristine Jan Elaurza
    They aren't on the list of Senbatsu members so, I have to question the one that input their names on the trivia section...

On another note:
    upload_2019-7-15_11-27-32.png
    I tried the Upload file page and this was the result

15. halcyon

halcyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    柴田柚菜
    Uploads are a known issue at the moment.

16. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Kenkyuusei

How does soloist section work? Because I'm currently looking at AKB/SKE/NMB section and all of them are listed there because they have released their own single and only divided by whether they were a member or not during the release. I'm planning to revise the JKT soloist section by following that format because currently it's way too confusing.

• Like Like x 1
  17. 2imkd

2imkd Kenkyuusei

18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    That's no proof as the link is a 404.

Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 4.33.14 AM.png

19. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Upcoming Girls

Oshimen: