Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Someone updated the Team B page with the two promotions at the bottom in the Chart, but not in the team listing at the top. And members is now 24 (I think).

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Team_B

individual pages are updated

Otake Hitomi is a member of AKB48's Team B.
    Saito Haruna is a member of AKB48's Team B.

P.S. I know the promotions just happened.

2. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Done, I am going through all the teams & History. Some of them haven't been updated since the 2017 shuffle...

• Like Like x 1
  3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I recently only just created the NGT48 1st Generation history section (Team NIII and Team G were also very lacking. I understand they're not really important anymore cause they don't exist but I still felt like they should be filled).

People often forget (I don't blame them, I didn't know either for a while that's a thing we do) that when someone graduates, it's meant to go into the Team History as well. This happens especially with Eitos; if you go to the Team 8 History page, the member is usually listed as graduated but not in their kennin group. I remember a few weeks ago, I added Hayasaki Tsumugi's, Shimoaki Karin's, Chou Kurena's, Hitomi Kotone's, Tanikawa Hijiri's and Goto Moe's graduations to the list. The first two even graduated in 2018.

4. nakotteiijan

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
  5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Updated.

6. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    • Like Like x 1
  7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Ugh the whole page needs updating. All songs and members need to be linked ._. It also doesn't show the date or venue of when it took place. Same for the other teams

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48_Members

in AKB48 Members page, for Draft 1st Generation, Goto Moe is officially graduated since last month. Her photo needs to be removed, her name shouldn't be in bold/italic anymore, and her name should be moved from "Now in Team A" to "Now Graduated"

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/IZONE#Members

in IZONE's page, on the members charts, some little details to fix.
    -> For Hitomi in Nickname, it says "Ppangtomi (bread + (Hi)tomi))", there is one extra ")" at the end, that should be removed.
    -> For Eunbi in Nickname, it says "Leader kwon", since Kwon is her last name, it should be written with a capital "K", if you could please fix it.
    -> For Hyewon in Nickname, please add "Kwangbae" and "Kangchan", I think these are her main nicknames.

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Kang_Hyewon

in Hyewon's page:
    -> On the right, the "Blood type" part is empty, please add that her blood type is B.
    -> in Trivia, this: When on the verge of being eliminated, she was asked what she was thinking and she answered “visiting Minami’s home" is written as an additional info under this: Can eat a small cup of noodles in three bites. it's a mistake and it was probably supposed to be written as additioal info of this: Has a mother-daughter relationship with Sato Minami. if you could please move it under that one!

Thanks!

10. onego123

onego123 Member

Diasta Priswarini got married on July 6, 2019 to Akira Kimura(Japanese comedian).
    Although he's not a very popular comedian, he has appeared on Asia's Got Talent several times so I don't think posting his name will be a problem.

11. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I was watching Umeda Ayaka's page for to see during which period she was captain of Team B but not a word. I had to look at Team B and the history page for to see it. Maybe a note on the line in her team history when she was transferred to Team B that she also became captain? And I'm sure it's not only regarding her.

One thing more is in Team B history where it only tells when Takajo Aki had concurrent position in Team B, not when she became full member. (The year after)

12. nakotteiijan

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Both added and fixed, thank you.

Could you give me the specific dates?

13. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    February 24, 2014. AKB48 Group Daisokaku Matsuri

14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Thank you for doing it before me :D The only thing you missed was removing the "Announced Graduation" category from the bottom of the page. Thank you so much though for doing literally everything else (including the Team A history page)

I've noticed that as well with other girls, which is one of the many reasons why I wanted the whole History section added. You'll see that (former) team captains that have a History section now (Komiyama Haruka, Takahashi Juri, Iwatate Saho, Kato Minami, Yamaguchi Maho, Minegishi Minami, to name a few) have the date of becoming captain in their history.

Doing the History section for a girl takes a loooooot of time, but I'm slowly working myself up the AKB48 Generations now (only doing currently active members at the moment), but it will hopefully be done eventually. Of course it is easiest if someone just provides a lot of detail for specific members, especially if they oshi her, because I don't know that much about everyone, especially since I only became a fan myself in 2015. It's possible to look everything up and use other wikis and older documentaries etc as sources but yeah, it takes its time.

15. nakotteiijan

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Do you used the 48pedia pages? I can help with other members, let's say... HKT48?

16. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @bonjourmarlene @Renappon Thanks for your hard work. There's a lot of jobs to do in the Wiki. I've seen that some girls have a History section and that's fine.

17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Yeah, I use that for the most part. I also use girls' agency websites (if they're signed with someone other than AKS) because they usually have a list of all their media appearances as well. Things I put in the History section
    • When they joined the group.
    • When they had their official theatre debut.
    • When they were promoted and to which team. I also add the name of the team captain that was captain at the time of promotion, so like Yokoyama Yui was promoted to Akimoto Team K but Muto Orin was promoted to Komiyama Team K.
    • Every team shuffle. If a girl stay with the same team during a Team shuffle, I usually say "Stayed with [new captain] Team [A/K/B/etc]". So, as an example, Tano Yuka was moved to Team K during the Daisokaku Matsuri 2014. So I wrote "On February 24th, during the [[AKB48 Group Daisokaku Matsuri]] was moved to [[Yokoyama Yui|Yokoyama]] [[Team K]]" for 2014, and further down "On March 26th, during the [[AKB48 Spring Shuffle 2015]] stayed with [[Minegishi Minami|Minegishi]] [[Team K]]" for 2015 and "On December 8th, during the [[AKB48 12th Anniversary Shuffle]], stayed with [[Komiyama Haruka|Komiyama]] [[Team K]]" for 2017.
    • First sousenkyo rank. I don't include all of them 'cause you can find the same info in the Senbatsu Election section, but I think it's noteworthy if they rank for the first time. I also mention it when they reach Senbatsu for the first time (for example for Takahashi Juri, I added that she ranked in SSK for the first time in 2014, and reached Senbatsu for the first time in 2016).
    • First song they participated in. For Komiyama Haruka, this would be Kimi no Hitomi wa Planetarium.
    • First senbatsu position. For Komiyama Haruka, this would be High Tension.
    • First concert they participated in. There were a few Kenkyuusei concerts etc.
    • Center positions. I usually only add a-side center positions but if the girl is fairly unknown and only has one or two B-side centers, I'll add those.
    • Every notable media appearance. This includes in particular movie roles, drama roles and stage plays, but can also include variety shows and radio programmes. If they appear in something for a regular amount of time, I'll usually say that this was the first time they appeared.
    • Solo projects. Solo concerts, AKB48 Café events, solo documentaries, modelling deals, etc etc.
    • AKB48 Group related events. For example Janken Taikai, the Pro Wrestling thing or Produce 48, how they ranked and who they fought, who they won against
    • Special stages they were part of. I usually use the shonichi date for the chronology. Since you can easily see which Team they are part of, it is obvious that Muto Tomu, as a Team K member, would participate in Team K stages, but that isn't the case with Special Stages so I include them in the history.
    • Unit related events. If they were part of a unit, I'd also include notable events about the unit. On Minegishi Minami's page, I included the date when No Sleeves was formed, when they released their first single, their first album, their own variety drama, and the 10 Year Anniversary mini concert. On pages of members where the unit disbanded, I added the date of disbandment (e.g. on Kashiwagi Yuki's page for French Kiss).
    • If they passed a Kenkyuusei Selection. This only applies to a certain amount of members who went through the Kenkyuusei Selection (AKB48 Gen 4-10, 12 and 13). Obviously all members that are still active have passed the selections.
    These are the main things I go for but feel free to add other things if you see it necessary. For the layout, I usually phrase it as

"On [month] [day]th, was..." or "Released on [month] [day]th, appeared in ..." etc.

Please try and find a date for everything (at least year and month). Things that don't have a date but are still important could go in the Trivia section imo. Make sure to also move the trivia to the bottom, between Media Appearances and the Gallery.

• Like Like x 2
  18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48_Team_4_Tandoku_Concert_〜Tomodachi_ga_Dekita〜

I've been watching this concert tonight and the page has a couple of mistakes (apart from all the missing links).

Firstly the third member performing song 17 'Kuchibiru Furezu...' isn't Takahashi Ayane but Takahashi Sayaka.

Secondly there are 3 missing MCs, one between songs 20 & 21 and then two in the Encore, one between songs 0 & 1 and the other between songs 2 & 3.

19. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Still need to do A, K and B after that but it's done now... I also noticed how they used 'Macharin' instead of Ma Chia-Ling for her name. We don't use nicknames in these lists :fp:

Also, does the Ayana/Sayaka thing also apply for #6, #7 and #8? I left it as Ayane for now but I doubt that she performed three unit songs back to back

• Like Like x 1
  20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've just rewatched those 3 songs - indeed Ayane is only in #7 with Sayaka in #6 & #8.

Also the senbatsu for #5 has the same members as in the preceding MC but without Naachan and Yuiri.

• Informative Informative x 2