TV / Radio Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka? (2020/10/19-)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

This 'Pon Pon Pon' thing was more like a cheer than her usual nickname. It wasn't addressed to her as her name hence why she didn't react to it. There are instances where 'Pon pon' is used but not directly at her, like making a 'patting' sound. In such cases, she won't have to respond to them

2. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Aha so you're a Spice Girls fan :^O^:

I love RunRun's childlike wonder when interacting with Fabimaru-kun, she seems to really enjoy herself and a fun person to be around. Remember her "yaah!" when she finally cleared the high jump in the athletics meet, and how she just cracks up at jokes.

I approve her taste in food too: pork and apples go surprisingly well together (try a porkchop with some caramelized apples and thank me later).

• Like Like x 3
  3. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

It won't be long before we the see Kaichou Yumiko in an eating contest...:eek:

4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I presume you're talking with me lol
    I'm not really a fan, I was like 4 or so back there lol but I love music and Spice Girls surely changed something in the European music market. I never expected Wannabe to be used in a japanese idol variety show, that's for sure
    Completely agree about Hikaru. I like a lot when she just laughs while having fun [hehe]

@Jsprite I'd like to see that! Of course I'd cheer for my Kaichou :banana:

5. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Well of course Joey :^O^:

But the question is can she beat Iguchi Mao? That girl was a beast in the competitive eating

For sure we will have another eating competition for this new batch? I wonder who among the 2ki are big eaters, we know from 1ki that Harada participated (and even beat Naako) previously. My money is on Kira, girl moves around a lot and that requires calories LOL (she did something crazy again this week that I can't recall, may need to rewatch)

Next week's episode looks like a competition? Although why are they not wearing their tracksuits? Those uniforms right now offer limited mobility.

6. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Iguchi Mao graduated from Hina (sadly), so no competition from that end for Seki.
    Speaking of uniforms, those beige/greyish boots they are currently wearing seem to be parted in two at the big toe, tabi-style. Or is it an optical illusion?

7. newbie95

newbie95 Kenkyuusei

You're right. And they're hella expensive.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Makes me wonder how much budget gets set aside for clothing for the girls, seeing as they can afford to buy all those boots.

Next week is indeed another competition, Too Much Info posted on Twitter that it's teams of three, hence the colors, and the teams will be comprised of mixed 1st and 2nd gens.

9. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

The only Kira moment I can remember from this week’s episode offhand is when they were trying to figure out Morita’s favorite breakfast and had already discovered half of it(apples) but Kira disregarded that and guessed two different things.

I think the only Keya/Saku variety screenshots I have saved on my phone are ridiculous things Kira has said. She’s some kind of variety genius.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Speaking of background music in Sokosaku. In addition to Spice Girls now, the first episode featured MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This and a-Ha - Take on Me. Senbatsu announcement included a track from Battle: Los Angeles movie OST.

11. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

That's Avicii's city lights. I loved how they played it during the senbatsu announcement. Matches well with the environment. The song has great lyrics like the groups' songs & it somehow goes with their current space

12. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

I think whoever did the music must have changed. Recognized quite a few 90s tracks being used (wut). Bon Jovi showed up. The Senbatsu announcement had a Trainspotting OST track.

--------------------------------------------------------

With the current pandemic, not sure when they can do an eating competition. Forgot who are the macrophages left in SKZK46.

As per KYKZ46 tradition, wasabi should be involved.

13. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    when your own oshi parts the sea herself :eek: lol
    [​IMG]

i stand corrected, the fortune WAS right [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  14. Jerome Phoenix Wilson

Jerome Phoenix Wilson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari and Watanabe Miho
    Even when Morita Hikaru was explaining her favourite charm points, Bob Marley's "One Love" was being played. And I'm Jamaican.

I wish I could rip all the random background songs from the show and save them. Some of them are pretty
    catchy.

• Like Like x 1
  15. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Loved Ten in this episode.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

So many good things happened in this episode. Bye!!!

17. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Lots of good stuff this episode. I really do like how Fuu wore her "sash" as a headband.

18. Calypso

Calypso Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    Ten, Karin and Risa were the highlight for me but Yuukanosuke stole the show with that brief moment.

19. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

The beautiful way in which Sugai-sama turned around... :^O^:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

...like a true princess!:cute: