Single Sakurazaka46 8th Single [Ikutsu no Koro ni Modoritai no ka?] (2024/02/21)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by Bibi, Jan 14, 2024.

1. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Yuzuki I'm guessing you're talking about, if not Rika, because both of them have had regular appearances on Love it, but I completely agree with everything that was said here.

And honestly speaking, (if i said this on twitter i will be called a fake fan lmao), Hikaru's more a "jack of all trades, master of none" kind of idol. Like she's good at loads of things, but isn't honing in on one thing in particular. And to be honest, even though I'm sad to see her not get much now, her initial push even back in the Keyaki days (first 2ki center even then, with 10 Gatsu no Pool ni Tobikonda), it's nice to see she has a sizeable fanbase, and that management are letting her rest instead of putting her everywhere

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Vanbun01

Vanbun01 Kenkyuusei

yep, but I partially disagree. Yes, ten chan is definitely prepared by agency to be sakurazaka face of the group, but so do hikaru. And yes, they really plan it long term, Just like nogizaka... asuka saito has been prepared as their next face of the group after most 1ki graduates (they put asuka as under member, not to exhaust her popularity early and train her there first). It doesn't make ikoma or maiyan and nanase not the true face of the group as well. And now we can see endo become the face of the group after asuka graduates.

It is just the agency has set up an era, where a certain member becomes their ultimate center. Hikaru becomes the first part of saku's face. Ten chan will definitely be her apprentice, especially when she is coming of age.

and when we talk about hikaru doesn't get outside job, it is announced that she will be on cover magazine along with other two members, lol

Last edited: Feb 16, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    My two cents as a new fan/AKB fan: I can see this happening pretty well because Murayama Yuiri is the top seller for AKB meet & greet ('hanashikai') by far, even though other members sell out too, Yuiri is by far the fastest to sell out. Oguri Yui, Honda Hitomi (graduating), Kashiwagi Yuki (graduating) and Kuranoo Narumi are their top sellers but for anyone other than Yuiri, it usually takes more than one round.

My point is, Yuiri never really gets any outside work. The AKB fans love her, I don't think there's many, if any, people who actively dislike her. But it almost seems like this may be Yuiri's choice - she proclaimed herself to be dedicated to AKB's theatre, and she's followed through with that. She may have the odd magazine photoshoot but that's about it, while she definitely has the popularity to do more.

I can totally see the member herself or management putting a stop on outside activities and have members focus on just the group.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Bibi

Bibi Kenkyuusei

The bonus content for 8th Single for type A and B already uploaded on yt!! Don't forget to check it and give some like^^

if the video does not show watch the video here

Also...
    The cover for BRODY april issue
    20240216_171520.jpg

Last edited: Feb 16, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
  5. JaeRoler

JaeRoler Kenkyuusei

Do we have any news on whether there will be a 3rd MV? We are less than a week away from the release of the single.

6. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I think they count Pon's MV as third. Fans wanted to see MVs starring solo songs. Overall it feels basically like a graduation single. I don't feel the excitement or energy for 8th single.

Summer is when they bring their A game and February feels close to Valentine's day and cherry blossom season where love sign blooms like 5th single did. Based on the cover which I'm not a fan of speaks for itself. I'm happy for the meguri sales but the content of 8th single I'm less satisfied with. We still don't even know the tracklist yet.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Not to bring back the Hirate argument but I don't think this applies here. S&F overworked Hirate by making her the center of literally every song, except for unit songs where she wasn't participating. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but she didn't have many outside jobs, even before her switch after the handshake incident. We know she stopped going to Keyakake, didn't participate in handshake events, didn't do any group photoshoots. If we exclude her centering every song she wasn't more overworked than someone like Maiyan or Nanase. So I don't think Hikaru's lack of outside jobs have anything to do with Hirate.

But to stay on topic, it's really weird that we don't have any details on the tracklist, beside the song names. I'm guessing no more 3ki mvs?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Bibi

Bibi Kenkyuusei

Sadly no. I still feel strange with Murayama content sometimes ago, there's must be something relate. I think there will be 3rd gen song with her as the center, so let's wait.

9. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Doubt it, we don't even know who's gonna sing the other songs yet

10. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Happy to see Nagisa with 12/36 but not happy she's still at the bottom of the 3rd geners. We'll see.

11. Vanbun01

Vanbun01 Kenkyuusei

Yes, summarize perfectly.

And people who might said that hikaru or tecchi weren’t overworked and compare it to other member. Well, we need to keep in mind that everyone has different tolerance. Also not everyone is ambitious or workaholic or can withstand the same pressure physically & emotionally or even want to be center. Nanamin, yuiri is one of the example.

I wish we can get another BOP like dead end or cool for 8th single

Last edited: Feb 17, 2024
  12. Meong

Meong Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  13. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I'm presuming this is the 3ki song, with Miu centering.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I cross my fingers for that...

• Like Like x 1
  15. JaeRoler

JaeRoler Kenkyuusei

Finally! Luckily I was worried for nothing haha. I don't really know what I will be rooting for though lol. For it to be a 3ki song or a song centered by someone else with a mix of people from backs and senbatsu.

16. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Interesting how the date 2/19 is Mon(day) - in English.

17. Vanbun01

Vanbun01 Kenkyuusei

What is your prediction for 8th single sales? Numbers?
    Since start over, the trend is on the rise… slowly but sure. Yet, yuipon graduation might impact the sales.

18. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    Another prediction right Miu center!

3ki song was so good, it has to be my fav saku mv as well. The choreo with the props was very well done.
    Enriko (my oshi) also looked adorable, her fasical expressions have improved so much.
    3ki keeps us showing new sides off them

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. JaeRoler

JaeRoler Kenkyuusei

A well deserved center for Miu!

It's a bit unfortunate though that to me, the song is the weakest of the 3ki discography. I really like the choreography and it seems to me that Itoha and Yuzuki are the front rowers.

Can't wait for someone to translate the messages on the blackboard.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    This is a day to celebrate... I can't see the time to listen to it and enjoy my 3rd gen queen...

• Like Like x 1