Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

Re: Oshima Yuko / Team K

Thanks for more translations, Gideon! [clap]

That cardboard cutout of Kitarie is pretty cool and I lol'd at Sasshi wanting to take it home. I bet those would sell like hotcakes if they were ever made for the members as official merchandise. XD

Not yet as a glasses unit! Actually, I think the glasses look good on them. I wonder who those glasses actually belonged to out of everyone. Ah, Flash magazine... I was actually thing about whether I should buy it or not. So many goods, so little money...

2. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the translations!

Happy birthday to Yuko's dad! [party]

Haha, I would really like to see a unit where the characters would use glasses. :cute:
    Those glasses suit to Yuko perfectly. ♥ She looks super pretty with them. ♥

Yuko should use fake glasses more often. x3 ♥

I would totally buy that magazine too and check Yuko out from it. :blush:

3. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Yuuko looks so beautiful in the first blof post pic~

[hehe] The panel of Kitarie is so funny. I always laugh when I see them on TV shows.Why do the Japanese do that?

Sasshii looks so amazing in the glasses pic!!!! :inlove:

Kay

4. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

Hello to Yuko' fans :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
    I'm so happy to be here.
    And even I read often the traductions of giddy, it's a real pleasure to write one word.

I already said it, but I say again : You are the best GIDDY [clap] [clap] [clap]

And Yuko is always and forever AWESOME :cute: :cute:

5. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

You're welcome, people. And hello there, albus. :)

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) のほ~ん ("'Pho~nes"; 2011-03-09 23:44:03): "I'm sharing headphones with Kojima-san [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"And we have no make-up on [​IMG] .

So while we're watching NHK, Kojima-san's telling me this story about an urban legend (○ノ 3`○) [​IMG] .

But Kojima-san didn't remember the important part of the urban legend, so there was no conclusion to the story [​IMG] .

Anyway, it was all fun, all good fun (LOL) [​IMG] .

And catch ya guys later, aight [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored well over 3700 comments at the time of this update - werd!!)

2.) 邪魔っちゅぅ ("So Bothersome"; 2011-03-10 09:42:57): "My bangs haven't been cut, so now they've gotten really long...

And when I round it off it's like people don't recognize me, but really I wanna cut it off by my eyebrows (´ι_` ) .

Above the eyebrows is all right, too [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] !

But if I do that, I'll look like Calimero, eh 鈊鈊鈊 !"

[​IMG]

"Well, I'll be doing my best with the shoot now [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored well over 3100 comments at the time of this update - rock!!)

And that's that! Werd to Yuko chilllin' with Koji. And LOL to Koji forgetting the important part to the story. And werd to Yuko's bangs. I'm personally fine with whatever she does with her bangs. I'll probably think she's cute either way, na mean?

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :))

Until next time...G'NIGHT!!! ^_^ (Yay, Yuko! :approve:)

6. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the translations giddy!

LOL! Kojiharu forgot to tell the most important part of the story XDD

Yuko's new hair looks awesome ♥

I think too that she is cute either way ~ ♥

7. phantom

phantom Kenkyuusei

Oh Kojiharu...forgetting the most important part...Yuko must have been too distracting :XD:

As far as I'm concerned, Yuko can do whatever to her hair (that is within reason) and I'll love it <3 Even her crazy chicken hairstyle from a while ago...I still loved it :lol:

As always, thanks for the translations Giddy!

8. gideon123

You're welcome, people. :)

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) ご飯タイムです ("It's Dinner Time"; 2011-03-10 19:20:58):

[​IMG]

"I stuffed my tired body with food [​IMG] [​IMG] .

And everyone so got together~ [​IMG] ." (This post scored over 4500 comments at the time of this update - dang...LOL.)

And that's that! Werd to dinner. And everyone hanging out together. Especially those three with the drinks. I'd like to try one out.

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :))

9. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

I wonder that is Yuko in safe from the tsunami + earthquake now? ;w;

10. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

Yes she is ^
    She is in Guam right now and blogged some hours ago about it how she is worried about everyone.

11. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

^

Oh, thanks for telling that. >.<

12. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

Yeah I was watching the earthquake thread this morning and felt so relieved when I saw Yuko had updated!!! I was so scared something might have happened even if she was in Guam or wherever. I was so worried for them but everyone is fine... I'm praying for their families too.

Thank for translation Gideon!

13. gideon123

You're welcome, people. :)

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) 心配 ("Worry"; 2011-03-11 18:05:25): "It looks like there was a huge earthquake, but is everyone all right?

I'm away form Japan right now, so I'm worried." (This post scored well over 14,000 comments at the time of this update - dang...)

2.) 大丈夫 ("All Right"; 2011-03-12 12:41:11): "It seems like there was a lot of damage out there, but all we can really do is pray...

That somehow everyone is safe.

And thank you for expressing your concerns.

I'm all right." (This post scored over 4500 comments at the time of this update - dang again...)

And that's that! Werd to Yuko being all right. I heard read the news this morning on Google and thought, "Dang...I hope Yuko's all right." And then I caught more details over the course of the day and thought, "Dang...I hope EVEYRONE'S all right," na mean? Like, even now after all the news has passed, I'm STILL worrying about people, and wondering what's the best thing I can do at a time like this, ya know?

P.S. - My computer pretty much died last night due to a power failure during heavy rain last night. (A power line literally sparked and blew during the storm.) As such, I'm currently working on a replacement computer that I bought yesterday. I'll try salvaging my old computer as best as I can without any significant drop in translations. Sorry for an inconvenience this may cause.

14. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

^ don't worry about the translations, we can wait. My laptop died last week, which is basically my main computer, got it fixed not. Hopefully you can still fix your computer, might be a tip for next time, have your most precious electronic devices hooked up to the power grid with an insurance thingy which helps prevent these things (if you have em over there, I know I have them here, it prevents damage to electronic devices in cases of power surges/outages etc, my friend uses an UPS which is a bit overkill for me though)

15. mizu_chan

mizu_chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    mizu_chann

Some member from away far to Japan This a luck... but they too worry for close..
    and we just can pray for them~

16. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Great that all the members are in safe now..

Yuko really seems to be worried about that.

We can just hope that everything ends well..

17. gideon123

So yeah...UPDATE!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) みんなへ ("To Everyone"; 2011-03-13 12:01:57): "I'm not in Japan right now, so information is scarce and I'm really confused without a clue as to what's going on, so I'm really worried.

And everyone's been worried about me, too, but I've been able to contact both my family in Tochigi and my family in Sendai.

Well, I think I'm pretty gimp over here, but I wanna think about what I can do for myself." (This post scored over 4700 comments at the time of this update - dang...)

And that's that! Werd to Yuko managing to get in touch with her family in Japan, especially the people in Sendai which got hit really hard. I've been hearing and seeing news on the disaster in Japan, and things just seem to get crazier and crazier over there - first the earthquake, and then the tsunami, and then the nuclear reactor. (Honestly, I'm still in a state of shock and sadness, and there's a lot of things I want to say, but...I can't even find the right words to say, ya know? It really...sucks? For a lack of a better word.)

P.S. - I'm not entirely sure about the very last part of her blog post, so I took a valiant guess at it. If it sucks...sorry.

18. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the translations gideon!

I didn't know that she has relatives in Sendai too.. I wonder how they are doing, because didn't the tsunami hit in Sendai?

19. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

Thanks Giddy.

We think mostly to girls, but we must not forget their families, friends and all those who are out there

20. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

I think that in her last post on her blog, Yuko asks his friends, family, knowledge, leave a message that she is reassurance.

Giddy is expected to confirm in the next review.