Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. kunit38

kunit38 Kenkyuusei

i too am really happy to see that yuko entering the election
    with her time in akb running out and with management pushing so many other members i would like to see yuko stand at top one more time and get another center song
    i dont know if i can buy any votes but if i can i would definitely give it to her
    hopefully we as fans can show her the love, appreciation, and push she deserves!!!

2. labdigital

labdigital Kenkyuusei

Yuko has been working hard since long time ago [hehe]
    there's no reason to be underdog or something , she'll work hard as usual as she did before :)

3. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    yeah, Yuko will join the competition [clap] [rock]
    Let's make Yuko win this year sousenkyou :awesome:
    there's no other member who deserve to win than our beloved squirrel

4. howling

howling Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aigasamoe
    I was looking through the candidates this morning and saw alot had joined, and then saw Yuko [party]

Yessssssssssssssssss~

5. Finnru

Finnru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    So relieved when I heard that Yuko will participate!!!
    Yuko still hasn't beaten Acchan in one thing (as a member of AKB), and that is to graduate as a center. So I really hope she will get the first place in this election as I, likely to other Yuko fans, have this feeling that this might be her last election, and therefore last time to be center.

6. Riicchi

Riicchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko
    I'm so happy that Yuko joined to the competition :) I hope I could vote but I can't so I just have to wish that she will get many many votes and she will win :) I think she deserves to win this time ^^

7. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Hooray Yuko joined the election. [party] [party]

I will definitely throw some votes her way. Love that girl.

8. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Finally she sort out her thoughts and considerations. [clap]

Underdogs or not, when it comes to Sousenkyo every year. The attention, media spotlights and members' chatter will always never fail to include Yuko.

Its seem like the only period of the year that Yuko can finally return to being the important character that she is, in AKB48 Group & History.

Now the fight is on.

*borrow Sayaka's gif*

Come, Bring it on, future Ace candidates

[​IMG]

9. Coffeecaramel

Coffeecaramel Kenkyuusei

Was waiting for the moment yuko made this announcement,so happy for her. [clap] Lets hope yuko wotas are as strong as ever,we will need all the votes we can give our adorable yuko-chan. Will deffinately be giving her as many votes as i can !

on a different note,i wonder what she thinks of sayaka now that it's been announced that sayaka wont participate in this years elections,also that she's graduating [?] so sad,yuko had sae who left to snh48 and now sayaka is leaving,no more team k trio,i wonder how yuko is feeling now :(

10. Mewtwo

Mewtwo Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

The queen is in, come at me, b*tches

11. caged_volume

caged_volume Kenkyuusei

I'm glad Yuko entered sousenkyo. There are way too many reasons (good and bad ones) for her to enter.

I don't know how Yuko will react to Sayaka's graduation, but the friendship between Sayaka, Sae and Yuko started in akb, yet it won't end with akb.

12. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

13. kaori1

kaori1 Kenkyuusei

So happy Yuko participates :D . If not for the election, now Yuko will not get #2 spot anymore. She will get no #4 behind the 3 potential aces [shake] . Hopefully a win for Yuko!

On another note, yeah, one by one her friends are leaving. I think Yuko maximum will stay for another year only. It's highly possible she will step down after this coming election whatever the result is. I'm sad coz I want to see Yuko as an idol longer, but I'll support whatever her decision is. Hopefully her coming SPEC movie will be successful.

Oh and also many thanks for Gideon who is faithfully translating Yuko's blog. I really enjoy your translation. :inlove:

14. dylan41

dylan41 Kenkyuusei

Another year, yeah that is if the boss is still selfish holding her. If he isn't, maybe sometime this year he'll let her graduate.

Bad luck on her, I guess. She should've had beaten Acchan to graduate first. I wonder how things are right now if that happens.

Anyway, I'm looking forward for her to reclaim the top spot. It'll be a nice view one more time (probably the last) seeing her sitting on the chair at the center with that gorgeous smile <3

15. howling

howling Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aigasamoe
    Ive been posting that give everywhere, man~ ALL YO' OSHIS RUNNING SCARED NOW

16. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Well I do have my believes that OhtaPro have a hand in getting Acchan released before Yuko. Its a well-known fact, Yuko is playing second fiddle to Acchan at OhtaPro. Hope such things can change in the near future.

Just 5 remaining 2nd Gen members, got a feeling Yuko may choose the most painful route and stay around to see everyone from her generation graduates first. If she choose that route, that will be the most respected move from her yet, someone have to put a close on the most exciting generation to date. [clap]

Thanks gideon123 for the translation. [clap]

17. kunit38

kunit38 Kenkyuusei

haha this is great

and i really do hate how yuko is second to acchan
    acchan was my first oshi but i love yuko now and i wish it was more equal between them in terms of how ohta pro handles them and that is why as much as i love seeing yuko in akb i want her to graduate soon so she can grow out of the akb shell and do what she truly loves
    and must be hard seeing not only her same gen members but her close friends graduating
    means she wont see them as much in through akb and also means that they are pursuing what they want while she is forced to stay by aki-p
    never a huge fan of aki-p but this is what makes me the most mad, being selfish and keeping yuko from graduating

18. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

Aki P isnt evil or selfish, he is just trying to save AKB with Yuko being there for a while. I dont think Yuko is having an aweful time in AKB, yes there are sad times, for example, Sayaka and Tomochin are about to graduate. But at the same time, she can do her own activities like SPEC movie as well as support AKB, Aki P cant force Yuko to stay forever and for sure Yuko knows how her role in AKB is and I dont think all her days as AKB member are aweful, she has good times too. When is the right moment she will graduate, but is not like she has chains on her or things like that. Aki P let the members go, is not like other CEOs who make the members stay in their groups forever...
    but if Yuko stays is not because of Aki P only, is because she loves the group, she has friends inside AKB and wants to help AKB at least for some months more, that is not wrong.

19. kunit38

kunit38 Kenkyuusei

not once did i say that she was having an awful time
    it doesnt say anywhere in my post that i think that she is having an awful time
    what im saying is that i think that if she had it her way and in a perfect world, she would have graduated by now and if that is the case like i think, then i think that it wold be tough for her to see all of these people graduate
    i know she can still do other work like SPEC but were she to graduate, she can focus on her acting career which she has said numerous times is her main dream and goal
    and aki-p may not be forcefully making her stay but in one way or another he is by making her captain and telling her to find the next yuko
    im sure she doesnt mind staying in akb and of course she still has friends and has a good time but its my opinion that she didnt plan on staying this long
    i know aki-p is trying to do this for the betterment of akb but also i think its keeping yuko back from her ultimate goal during this time which is a pretty important age for upcoming actresses

20. kamo

kamo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    i had a feeling Yuko will graduated this year after Sayaka announcement her graduation,
    i'm worried about Yuko with her tight schedule,how she will manage team K after Sayaka graduation and team K will be never become a same team K anymore without the trio... :(