Event / Concert AKB48 Request Hour Set List Best 1035 2015 (15/01/21 to 15/01/25)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 3, 2014.

1. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Just watch the making, found out that Jurina and Suzukake senbatsu members didn't know their song rank until the 2nd place announced.
    So, it is also a suprise for them. :blink:

2. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Omg my DVD box set finally shipped! :))) I'm so excited to see this. I'm probably not going to go outside for DAYS.

3. Link Floyd

Link Floyd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    They probably didn't know WHERE it ranked but they knew they would be singing it. They couldn't not have known that it ranked at all since they had to have rehearsed it for the stage, wore the costumes there, etc, etc. It's probably like that every year for a few of the top songs, actually. Not too surprising at all.

4. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Ummm... can someone please explain to my why there are no encore performances on my DVD's? Part of the reason I bought the damned box set was to see the solo performances from the album tracks... Am I missing something..?

5. GuessWho

GuessWho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
  6. yudhimepa

yudhimepa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ^ Arigatogozaimasu.

7. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Does anybody know what the song used at the end of the "SKE vs NMB 3.31 release" VTR is?
    I can't figure out where I've heard it before and it's making me crazy.

8. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
  9. penguindash

penguindash Kenkyuusei

Actually the box set goes on wide distribution on the 19th, so you can pretty much buy it from everywhere without the markup now, particularly on Amazon where it has as per usual been heavily discounted.

10. pacmanamcap

pacmanamcap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria
    Got the BD set this monday.
    It is great, I love it!

I´m currently on disc 3 (or 4?), Acchan just did her solo, after that was Iiwake Maybe.

I would be HIGHLY amazed if some graduated members would make a comeback performance, like in earlier days when the did Sakura no hanabiratachi.
    If we´d see Acchan, Yuko, Maimai, Gorilla etc for some of the big hits again, or maybe a very funny version of Shinoda, Shibuya and Oku doing Hone Hone Waltz.

Or if Shimada migght be allowed to perform for once.

Now I´m really impressed by Okada Nana´s setlist, she did all the cool things, Bird, Mushi, Natasha, really great!

11. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Although I think this thread has probably more-or-less expired, I just want to provide some possible help for anyone coming here in the future for advice on playing the encores. I'd tried VLC and some other free software without success, but last night I tried a free player called Leawo and hooray that worked! The encore track for each of the seven disks appeared as 'Title4' in the right-hand on-screen list. At long last I was able to see the lovely Mayuyu perform 'Junsui Soda Mizu' which I've screen-grabbed to create my new avatar. :)

12. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    It's a totally brainless and stupid action from AKB to have these videos hidden. But VLC nomally find them, Playback meny and Title.