Event / Concert AKB48 Request Hour Set List Best 1035 2015 (15/01/21 to 15/01/25)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 3, 2014.

1. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Watch her win SSK again and Akip gives Her another KNP
    I would die of laughter lol

2. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Nope. It's not the user, AKB/AKS has claimed to YouTube and they has removed the user for braking the copyright. Took more time than normally.

3. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

in order to be the center you need to know the steps inside out and not rely on watching anyone to remember the steps. Mayu probably couldn't do that. that's why they removed her from center. that is a question of skill.

The choreo for Beginner isn't even difficult.

4. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    If he does I think he'll have an army of very angry wota on his hands lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. parousia

parousia Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    teppen_48
    Believe me, it's either Sasshi or Sayanee if you want other hit, because we have experienced that AkiP always "accidentally" makes a hit when the winner isn't what he wants. (HebiRote centered by Yuko which dethroned his love child Acchan, and KFC centered by Sasshi which dethroned the supposedly next gen center Mayuyu.) I included Sayanee because we all know she ain't his favourite and NMB is always shafted. She is literally pushed back in BwT and she was the only NMB representative in the MV, while the future Sakura and Jurina who represented SKE and HKT moved forward. I'm trying not to be bitter lol but ppl should stop nonsense like Sayanee is one of the future aces of AKB in management's eyes. I don't see it in AKS' list.

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Wrong. Channel is still up. Oddly with the MC's still live. If it were a DMCA takedown, ALL the videos would be down, including the MC's. And the channel would have been closed because YT counts each video as a strike. 3 strikes and it is closed and user is banned. Not the case this time. Yet anyways.

Most likely the user just made the uploads private.

7. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I get the message the videos are deleted. This is strange and not normal, as I wrote the videos also were there too long. If I'm allowed to speculate the videos were uploaded with the permission from management for making interests for buying the DVDs.

8. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Yeah I just checked a few of the embeded vids around a couple places. They were removed by the user.

I doubt they were put up with permission though. That is tin fiol hat territory. Though not unheard of. *cough-viacom-cough*

Oh well, still have my Blu-Ray set coming this week. Hopefully. Customs better not pull what they did with Yukirin's solo concert.

9. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I'm convinced my box set will arrive by Christmas. US customs and mail think everything is a bomb an they take weeks to do a damn thing haha

10. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    ^by christmas ??? Omg...

Dude i will pray for you to get it faster ...

11. suzuki

suzuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    anyone know where i can download full consert RH 2015,, but not a cut video :confused:

12. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Was it not allowed to share download links for easily accessible products (those that can be bought) on Stage48? Video (youtube, dailymotion, etc) or audio (soundcloud, etc) streaming would be allowed, I think. And then you can work your way around to get it in your computer/device, even if it won't be of high quality, I think that would suffice. ;)

Anyhow, it hasn't been long since the request hour DVD was released. I say give it time and then you can consult Mr. Google and find it. :v:

13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I'm not really buying the official story either. Mayu had enough experience to do any dance by the time UZA was released.
    Maybe she just not needed more practice when they started the PV filming and the staff couldn't give more time.
    Or maybe her dancing / expression style didn't match the director's expectations. We'll never know.

14. AKBree

AKBree Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Ooh, I really like Romance Kakurenbo, and this 5-members version is so good :cute:
    They all have nice voices, especially Miyupon, Yukarun and Karen. Beautiful performance!!

16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I remember seeing the setlist and thinking,"how are is a five member version gonna work out?" I must say that was absolutely BRILLIANT! :awesome: Very good adaption of a very nice song.

I have yet to watch the whole thing, but this is right up there with some of the best performances I have see of RH2015 so far. :approve:

Bonus points for having Karen, Miyu, and Miyupon, who have done some of my favorite past performances of Romance Kakurenbo.:)

17. Link Floyd

Link Floyd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I'm sure someone here can help me. What is the song they sing dressed up as bees? I've seen pics of it over the years and I've always been curious but never found out which one it was. I'd like to see the performance in this concert but can't look for it without a title. Thanks in advance!

18. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I have SKE's cuts if anyone wants them

19. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Mitsubachi Girl - SKE Team E

20. Link Floyd

Link Floyd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Awesome possum! Many thanks, and good luck in your future endeavours for good!