Event / Concert AKB48 Request Hour Set List Best 1035 2015 (15/01/21 to 15/01/25)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 3, 2014.

1. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    She may have sang live over a recording, but no way that was 100% live, even with "cleaning up" the audio. She didn't sound out of breath in the slightest, and that's not realistic for Jurina dancing.

2. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I agree. Remember her solo of Eleki in Kohaku? She didn't really move around too much and was out of breath pretty much the entire performance.

I mean, I'm not complaining at all. Akai Pin Heel is a song where the dance has more impact than the vocals, so I'd rather her focus on the better aspect of the song anyway.

3. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    There's definitely a recording involved with Jurinas solo. Probably used one of the rough takes of the album recordings. I don't think it's the album version though. She may have sung live at the performance - but as we know with green flash - they have altered the vocals for other performances.

Either way - I love it. Can't wait for her true solo debut!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I'm just glad that Jurina finally gets a true solo to her name. And it's so sassy and catchy.

5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Jurina did sing live during the actual concert. I caught the audio stream that a fan had going at the time. There was a backing track as well, but it was predominately Jurinas actual voice. And no, she was not out of breath at any point during the song.

6. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Thanks for the info!

7. suchi_mayuyu

suchi_mayuyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hi! I'm a newbie,yurusukune onegaishimasu

Btw did u know link to watch request hour 2015 where a part from original team B like mayuyu,yukirin n harugon and they sing a song Shonichi

8. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

Your hot senbatsu <3

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    :eek: with Moekyun in :eek: :eek: I just did a complete double take, "wait wait wait is that MOE??" She's on the left, 0.42 to 0.47, and close up 1.04.

She posted what songs she was in at the time, but I didn't recognise all the titles. I didn't expect them to put her in something like that!

Uhh, apologies for fangirling >_> Couldn't help myself.

Also, go Maeda Ami! She is awesome.

10. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Sigh that user removed all the vids. I really want to see UZA. I wonder who became the center.

11. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
  12. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

13. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Believe me I feel the same way.... *sigh*

14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Well. It's easier for a girl to stay at a spot she has learn than pretty much restarting the choreo from scratch and learn a new spot.
    Add to this, that a front girl like Mayu has to perform a lot of songs, she won't have many time to learn a new position.

15. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Well - the choreography for UZA is pretty much the same for everyone. UZA is a sore spot for many pro Mayu people since it was revealed she was the orginal center - not Yuko... so yeah she already knows the choreography for the position. The reason behind it was the choreography was too hard for her to learn so quickly. That being said - she's had plenty of time to learn it now and many believe the spot should be hers.

16. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

I think UZA stopped having any connection to Mayu as soon as her position was revoked. When the song was performed for the first time, she could dance to it like everyone else, but not everyone looks as good in a dance heavy song. The same way not everyone looks as good in Pajama Drive or Hatsukoi yo, Konnichiwa, songs I'd rather see Mayu perform than Jurina for example. I wonder if she even likes performing UZA, since it must have left a bad taste in her mouth.:^^;:

17. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Ok, 'was about to ask/open a discussion in the Uza thread but since it's already here, might as well do it here.

I don't get it. While yes, officially, we were informed in the documentary that it's supposed to be Mayu with Jurina but she was replaced with Yuko?

Question is, why???

It can't be the lack of skills in the choreo since the steps are virtually the same for all senbatsu members regardless of position. 'Was Mayu simply lacking in confidence or stage presence or whatever they want from the center?

Besides, going back to Maeda who was plastered in the center position for any single (or most singles), can't they adjust the choreo a bit to suit Mayu? Wasn't it mentioned before that Heavy Rotation would have been different (choreo, theme, etc) had Maeda won the election? So why can't Uza be adjusted so that a Mayu x Jurina centered single can happen?

Personally, I suspect that Mayu being replaced was just management's move in the grand scale of things to build up Mayu's struggle to becoming center.

Still, I do respect that the official story that Mayu was simply not skilled enough to center Uza with Jurina.

Last edited: May 6, 2015
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Maybe Mayuyu just wasn't ready at that time? Just like some other members can't do well at cool songs right from the beginning, even if they can follow the steps. At that time Paruru or Sakura were new in senbatsu and they also did the dance like everyone but could they be Uza's centers? Not really. It's the same for Mayuyu, probably. Although she wasn't new like them. Maybe she tried but couldn't do it. The centers had more steps to do at some parts.

For Heavy Rotation, isn't it just a rumor that the dance would be "different" if it was Acchan? I forgot if this was ever confirmed. I'm pretty sure the only part that they "could" have changed would be the intro, when Yuko does her solo dance, I don't think Acchan would have done that, but other than this, the concept, song, Pv and everything else, could be done by Acchan too. In fact she did great in the Pv. But yes it was a perfect single for Yuko. But I don't think they would have made it that much different if it was Acchan. Acchan's a good dancer. Just see her in Kaze wa Fuiteiru's dance part, she did great. She isn't an example of a member who can't keep up with a cool dance. She also did well in Beginner, River, or any song with more difficult dance. I don't think they ever had to "adjust" a dance to suit Acchan center. She said herself that she struggle to learn River's dance and yet she had to learn it all, they didn't say "since it's difficult, we'll change it for you", she just had to work more to learn it all. If the Heavy Rotation story is true, it's more like "since it's a Yuko center, we'll add this dancing intro", something like that. Who knows, maybe even if Acchan won they would still keep that part and made her do it. Anyway, since I don't think they ever changed a dance to adjust it to the center, they probably didn't think about changing Uza's dance just for Mayuyu.

Last edited: May 6, 2015
  19. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Mayu double-centered Beginner with Jurina though, in one of the Beginner versions. So I still can't easily accept the official story. But I respect that IT is the official story.

20. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    I'll add that I'm just repeating what has been "official" - my personal opinion is though that Mayu can do any song just as well as Acchan did - including cool songs. I want her to win SSK so people stop calling all her songs boring.