Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

It's still Tuesday where I live, so grab your red mask and your favorite pair of scissors. It's time for a celebration:inlove:.
    That's right kids, it's Tachibana Tuesday.
    ANNA5 SMALL.jpg
    ANNASSA SMALL.jpg
    ANNA x MECHA-ANNA
    ANNAROBOT2 SMALL.jpg
    ANNASCISSORSLARGE SMALL.jpg
    KJSSA7 SMALL.jpg
    ANNA 6.jpg
    February 8th marks the 1500th day since Anna took over the center position on January 1st 2013. Since turning the center position red, Anna has become a true iron man in the idol world. With little to no injuries to keep her off the stage, you'll be hard pressed to find any daily performer that could match her stamina and longevity.
    The linked article from "tokyo-sports.com.jp" has cumulated a detailed timeline of her ascent with notable highlights. Great read. All of this doesn't even include the nearly 2 prior years since joining Alice Project. What a warrior.
    With the tumultuous nature of the idol industry, we should all be thankful to have such a stalwart in the ranks that can be relied upon to give us the best performances possible under any circumstances. All Hail the Ponytail Princess.

http://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/blogwriter-web/3667/

Some nice fan made vids from Hayakawa and Novatall.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Attached Files:

2. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Anna Tachibana is beyond amazing & defines underground idol. Thanks for sharing this news of the Red Kamen's accomplishment. She deserves so much praise. From my personal files, I took this photo of my one & only Oshi.
    [​IMG]

3. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

And it's"just" example for me what" Kawaii" really is! ?

4. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Cool pic.
    With all this good news, we need some drinks in here to add to the celebration.:wtf:
    I just happen to know a few cool ass bartenders that can hook us up.
    Ladies................................................drinks for everyone:D

Charge the tab to "blurryeyes".[hehe]

While our drinks are being prepared, Erina Bear
    ErinaBear SMALL.jpg
    has been so successful with her appearances on SBS TV's BinBinGo episodes, that they have expanded her visibility on a new, time expanded program where she will encounter interesting people and situations such as hot air ballooning and maid cafe owners.
    This is right in her wheelhouse. The producers seem to recognize her "charms" and will cut her loose with a camera operator and minimal script to capture the spontaneity she seems to thrive upon. Cheers
    Full story from "tokyo-sports.co.jp:
    http://translate.googleusercontent..../3639/&usg=ALkJrhj_G8WAoj8c_hwY7Q9uZQyOrglyIg
    Preview clips from SBS TV:

Promo #2
    Erina gets animated, but with a chainsaw as her weapon:confused:

In other cool news, Nanaka
    NANAKA32 SMALL.jpg
    has successfully passed her DDT Ganbare Pro Wrestling '17 audition.
    She should do very well and will be a cool side story to follow her progression:1st:
    Story from "tokyo-sports.com.jp":
    http://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/entertainment/649799/

***UPDATE***
    A more detailed description of Nanaka's audition from the DDT website with some nice pics.
    100 squats, some extreme jump roping, then she proceeds to balance herself on a bottle, she called "bottle riding". AMAZING.
    I'm sure everyone is aware that The Mask Girls are in top physical condition, but holy s**t, look at those calf muscles:shock:.
    NANAKA 47.jpg
    http://www.ddtpro.com/ganpro/44924/
    UPDATE #2
    The AP cameras captured portions of Nanaka's audition, including the "bottle riding" and a wicked right hand slap.

That's all I've got
    Thanks for the drinks blurryeyes.:v:
    and don't forget to tip the bartenders.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  5. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

I am only whose going in good or better feeling there at read at wrote on the Alixx #10 ? Even it tells sad thinks... It seen at A can ... well wrote just is just, not near... ;).

6. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Great post Alixx!!
    Erina really has become the face beyond the stage, it is amazing how much that charmer gets to expand the brand!

Nanaka has always been a powerhouse within the group, that bottle shot is amazing!!
    I look forward to seeing what her new adventures will bring, & I am sure she will be a riot in the ring!! :1st:

7. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

.......and thanx for the drinks, never knew you were so generous.:approve:
    Nachan should do very well, she is already a "character". She could go by "The Mask Girl" or "Rainbow Flower".

We try to have mostly good news for you.:)
    For AloNeko:

Video courtesy of YT channel さんふら.

Not seeing much new info today, but after today's daily video #1492 with Kamiya getting in the wrestling ring and Nachan's new wrestling adventure, I sense a theme developing that's worth expanding on.
    Back in April 2015 the entire KJ team (including a very flexible mystery member[hehe] ) took to the ring against a formidable crew of wrestlers who seem to rep for Momoclo on this day. As the girls attempt to perform for the packed house, their opposition makes their appearance, interrupting "Natsudane" and proclaiming the Red Kamen as theirs. A challenge is proposed, providing an opportunity for the girls to reclaim what is rightfully theirs, the iconic Red Mask. As the mayhem ensues, Anna is the first one to "take one for the team" so to speak, by being thrown to the mat and having one of the "bad guys" drop trou directly above her, and showing her the moon:eek:. As the chaos continues, a mysterious, friendly ally sporting a green mohawk appears and tips the scale into the girls favor as they then proceed to pummel the opposing trio into submission. Snowchan and Nanaka both get some excellent forearm shots to the chops of their opponents, where as Anna, seeing an opportunity for revenge, seems to be of the merciful nature and shows pity for the defeated fellow and allows Kanon in for the massive foot stomp. As the girls sense the tide turning in their favor, the aforementioned "flexible mystery member" is summoned to deliver the final blow to ensure victory. The Red Mask is returned to Anna, and all is good in the world once again.
    Pure Entertainment Gold
    From the AP cameras:

What is not seen in the AP footage is Risapyon at 3:27 dazzling the crowd with a righteous front flip and a massive shoulder smash into the dazed adversary. Luckily, bonus footage from the broadcast cameras was captured by YT channel "papapkoo pappapkoo". Enjoy;)

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  8. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Thanks anyway you
    but now I'm also thanks to that story...

9. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Recognizing that I'm on USA time, not much news for this day of February 10th, however, tomorrow will be a more news worthy day as Feb. 11th is Kanon "Chainsaw" Mori's 27th birthday, Moa Tsukino's 3rd anniversary of stage debut as well as an announcement regarding the cadets forthcoming. Stay tuned :awesome:.

In the meantime, a good opportunity for some song appreciation seems appropriate.:cool:

A pair of companion songs that have always been at the top of my listening favorites. Can't realistically mention one without mentioning the other, as they tell a complete story.
    Amatsuchi & Har-Megiddo

An interesting collaboration with the online RPG "True Megami Tensei (Goddess Incarnation) IMAGINE", which was celebrating its 7th year at the tail end of 2013.
    Alice #10 and Steam Girls were enlisted to tell this part of the story that revolves around creation, war, and destruction. Essentially, the prelude to Armageddon and the aftermath. A much darker concept than their usual positive, upbeat material.

The beginning lyrics of "Amatsuchi" are as follows:
    In the darkness
    The light shines
    The sky, the sea and the Earth
    Shall be created

That is the creation portion of the story.
    The story begins to unfold describing a battle of the Gods.
    In true rival fashion, Alice #10 represents the "Gods of Chaos" while the Steam Girls represent the "Gods of Law". War ensues.
    Approximately at the halfway point in the track, the haunting, ethereal 3 note piano loop first appears to great effect as a prelude to the upcoming transition to battle as the Steam Girls step forward with all guns blazing, backed by the synth laced guitar riff that propels the track forward as visualized in the video with the interspersed animation. Fantastic. This ain't your typical idol stuff.

In order to continue and complete the story of the world after Armageddon, a special 3 member only sub unit was created via a voting process by the fans. Top vote recipient of all 16 members was Kanon Mori who would now take center position, flanked by fellow Alice #10 member Anna Tachibana and Steam Girl (at the time) Tomoe Koyanagi for the creation of "Alice of Nightmare".:cool:

Har-Megiddo is an excellent track that continues the saga of the countless wars waged between Chaos and Law spanning hundreds of billions of years and ultimately expresses the world after the final battle.
    Musically, the track opens with a similarly chilling piano piece that moves into a more riff oriented rock song that briefly ventures into thrash territory. A very dynamic song indeed. What "Amatsuchi" lacks, "Har-Megiddo delivers in the form a nifty guitar solo performance the end. Unfortunately I've never been able to unearth any translated lyrics, but some are shown on the video that will suffice.

Bonus clip for the making of "Amatsuchi".

Live performance scenes of "Har- Megiddo"

Video courtesy of YT channel "tokyosportsmovie"
    • :)

10. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Great post Alixx!
    And for those that have never been to PARMS check this out!! Contains some English subs & some Yuki speaking English!

11. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

..........and some Moa:inlove:.

Snagged some cool Armor Girls footage from the weekend.
    Kokoroido and Personia.

Video courtesy of YT channel "team8 hiro".

Another preview for Erina's SBS TV show "Yellowson", she answers 100 questions online.
    Minus the subtitles it's a bit slow, a lot of "boob" questions, however if you make it to the end, you will be rewarded with some sweet butt walking.;)

.................and Yuuka wishes you all a Happy Valentines Day
    YUUKA2 SMALL.jpg

12. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Not seeing much news today other than noticing that the Alice Project Official twitter account has increased it's following by 50k in the past month from 350k to 400k. Fascinating indeed.
    Another opportunity to highlight some musical performance material seems appropriate.
    It's Wednesday where I dwell, so we'll call this "Wota Wednesday".:idea:

Recognizing that Japan is the second largest music consuming market on the planet, with possibly the most engaged fans as well, some could argue that South America also has rabid fans in a live concert context, as you see many Western rock and metal bands shooting dvds there for the full effect. Contrast that to the US, where 50% of the attendees view the show via a camera phone, all in an effort to flood YouTube with seasick inducing video and less than listenable audio of a particular concert.:fp:

All of that considered, you'll be hard pressed to find a more fervent, fully engaged and organized fan base than what can be witnessed throughout Japan on a consistent level on any given evening, for any level of artists.
    Often referred to as "Wota", short for "Wotagi", in reference to the overall antics performed by fans in conjunction with the performers themselves, has become part of the overall live experience. Elevating the atmosphere far beyond the typical vibe of the songs heard on CD.
    Many artists fan bases become so highly organized that even a naming of the base has become common.
    For the Kamen Joshi, the name "Destroyers" has been adopted.
    Some live performances seen on video tend to allow more of the audio of the fan interaction than others. Since most of us are quite familiar with the song material, I prefer to hear the full effect.
    The following video is one of my personal favorites for the reasons mentioned, as well as the set list performed contains most of the utmost furious tracks that Alice #10 has in their discography.
    Although this could be considered "vintage Alice" (being over 3 years old), it's still a fine example of the atmosphere created by the girls and the "Destroyers".

Track List:
    Alice's Rockin' Horror Show
    Zenkai Hero
    Cinderella
    Dive-E
    Fusion Girl
    Shin(True) Adventure
    Mad Croc Banging
    Makenaide
    Happy Birthday
    Natsudane
    Wohhhh!!!! (Alice #10 vs. Steam Girls)

13. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

If someone talk slipknot I begin talk kamen Joshi at least little more than just some mask...

And say how good and cute one Anna is...

Anyway when they become surf at area at up at heads?

14. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Yes, some people have made a comparison.
    Funny that AP sub-unit "Pureful" began using Slipknot as intro music back in early 2011, but didn't adopt the masks until later on in 2011.
    These are some vintage clips, including Alice #10 using Slipknot on the game show "Cash King".

I don't understand, could you re state in other words?:)
    Are you asking when they began crowd surfing?

Armor Girls full set from the past weekend. Including "they don't play it enough live for me", Dango San Kyoudai.
    Go Go ArmorGirls..............................3...................2..............1....................0.....................
    ......Let's Party

Video courtesy of YT channel " take かえるくん "

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  15. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

:);) Yeah yeah...
    Anyway, good and nicee post again... oh my... when me? :oops::cold:.

16. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Awesome posts Alixx! :banana:
    There is also some alternate shot footage of the full Armor Girls show... :D

And a neat Alice Juban show in Osaka where the camera person focuses on 1 of the girls for each song... :cute:

17. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Oh hell yeah............ I got Nanaka x Zenkai Hero for the win, suckers.:worthy:

Mr. AloNeko
    When was the first crowd surf?
    Answer:
    June 30,2012 - Asami Fujisaki:p

Full show - June 30,2012 from Youtube channel "NORINY623"
    Part 1:

Part 2:

July 2,2012 from RocketNews24

July 9,2012 from RocketNews24 in Shibuya

July 21,2012 from Alice Project

September 21, 2012 - Inazuma Rock Festival
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq9TKKmdfOs
    Video courtesy of YT channel "lonenail".

The rest is history;)

18. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Some sweet pics from Kanon's 27th Birthday Celebration and 6th with Alice Project. "Midnight Masquerade".
    KANON 15.jpg
    KANON16 SMALL.jpg
    KANON17 SMALL.jpg
    KANON18 SMALL.jpg
    KANON19 SMALL.jpg
    KANON20 SMALL.jpg
    KANON21 SMALL.jpg
    KANON22 SMALL.jpg
    In addition, a very telling article on Kanon's future plans and other personal "preferences".:cool:
    http://www.hochi.co.jp/entertainmen...rom=rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

A video diary from last weeks Tokyo Street Collection fashion event that had as guest models, Nanaka, Kanon, Misa and Moa, as well as performances by Alice #10 and the Armor Girls.

19. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
  20. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Yup... That FreshLive.TV x Chromecast to TV... FTW! :v:
    IMG_u4r0nl_1487503175426.jpg
    IMG_20170219_031607_1487503212976.jpg

Edit: MC

20170219_033425_1487504114859.jpg