Attending AKB48 handshakes: how-to (work in progress)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 26, 2013.

1. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I also want to ask the same question. After some research, I think so. just change the ticket for actual ticket with number/schedule at the event. well, maybe we will meet tomorrow.

2. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    Yes, just show up with the proper Zenaku tickets they're accepting and you will be fine.

3. jamestan23

jamestan23 Kenkyuusei

hi guys , im gonna stay at Tokyo from september this year for approx 2 years for my language school, and the nearest event after my arrival is aki matsuri . i never attend AKB's event before.
    after reading the post and researching a bit i found out that there are two types of handshake and the way to attend it is different .

if i only want to attend it for member's surprise lane do i need to book a ticket (reserving) before hand like booking ticket for handshake events ? or do i just need to buy the Love Trip CD and go to the event like national HS event?

4. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

you should go buy theatre cd through chara-ani.

5. jamestan23

jamestan23 Kenkyuusei

do i need to buy the cd from chara ani? because i`ve ordered the cd from HMV

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

6. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Yes and go through the handshake/surprise lane/whatever lottery process.

7. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    As for the individual handshake events, AKB just recently did resale on their upcoming single. My guess is they will likely do another chara-ani resale at some point down the line, but at this point sales are closed.

SKE is unique in that you can purchase theater versions with individual handshake tickets on mumo.net as close as 2 weeks before the event. So if you wanted to you can get ske hs event tickets right now. However most all of the really popular members are sold out.

HKT is currently doing resale for their next single, so you can order cds/handshake tickets right now in the 48-group official shop.

Not sure about NMB, but their single came out 2 weeks ago.

You are there for 2 years, so you will have plenty of time to attend events. It isn't the end of the world if you can't go to the first one that pops up after you arrive.

8. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    lol i am very lost. so how long in advance do you need to register for the HS? btw ordering thru chara ani can use VISA right?

9. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    The chara-ani preorder for the upcoming single is happening right now. I believe they are in the third round of applications. Yes, you can use a Visa to pay for your CDs/tickets

10. viiolawonder

viiolawonder Kenkyuusei

Hi
    I would like to ask about the individual handshake event.
    1. My first slot is 第4部 13:30~15:00(14:30受付終了). Hence what time do I need to be at the event?
    I remember that you need to do identity check first, so I want to have plenty of time to prepare for that since this will be my first event.

2. I heard that they will let children and lady go into the queue first for the national one, so is the same apply for individual one?

3. For the current individual handshake, there is a bonus ie. signature, selfie etc., which are randomly allocated. Thus will these bonus come with the delivery box or I will need to have a lucky draw at the event?

Thank you so much in advance.

Also, I am planning to attend the individual handshake for "High Tension" on the 18 December. Is there anyone else, who will also be attending? It would be fantastic to have some company, especially the English-speakers. Please message me if you do xx

11. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Luckyyyyy i wish I can be there n apply for paruru! Btw which country are you from? Whos hs u registered? I dont own a credit card so i cant apply for such stuff :(

12. viiolawonder

viiolawonder Kenkyuusei

Hi! I'm from UK and I got Mikichan Miichan Nagisa Lovetan which is luckily all my oshi.
    I really wanna see Paru too as this might be her last, but I applied at Resale round, which is wayy too late T^T

13. don

don Kenkyuusei

Are you flying in from the UK specifically for the above mentioned HS events or part of a overall Japan Trip? I just got back from Tokyo after attending concerts by Ayumi Hamasaki and Leo Ierei, what i would give for tickets to a 46 or 48 concert. PRICELESS is undervalued!

14. jamestan23

jamestan23 Kenkyuusei

hi guys , so right now i've been staying at japan for atleast a month , and i got the win on the lottery for 46th single (from final round). i'm confused at several things, what i want to ask is :
    1. from the pic , i need to pay it at konbini or not? because i can't choose the payment options and it's stated down that the payment options will be cash on delivery. if i can't pay it at konbini , then how do i pay it? (it's stated that awaiting for shipping too, its not waiting for payment)
    2. how long they give me a time to pay it?

thx for the help

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  15. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Does it give you an option for Konbini payment? I was always under the impression the resale rounds had to be settled via C.O.D. But if they give you the Konbini option and you select it, you should receive an email with the code to use at the Konbini you chose. (BTW, in my experience 7-11 is easier than Lawson) Also, the email you received teling you that your invoice is ready should also say how long you have to pay it. I believe it is 4 days, but check to be sure.

I think the screenshot says you selected Cash on Delivery, but I'm not 100% certain.

16. jamestan23

jamestan23 Kenkyuusei

edited my question anyway . maybe you can check my new question. thx anyway for helping . appreciate it

17. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Cash on Delivery means that you pay the carrier directly when they deliver the package.

18. jamestan23

jamestan23 Kenkyuusei

so it means that im paying the bill to the jp postman when they deliver the package? i see then. i was afraid that they gonna cancel my ticket because i cant pay it

how long does it take usually when they send the cd?

sry asking a lot of questions. pretty new to this stuff

19. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Did you manage to get any HS tix for latest single? Are you from SG btw?

20. jamestan23

jamestan23 Kenkyuusei

yeah i did manage to get for oshima ryoka at 4 feb and natsu matsuri

im from indonesia btw. but i can speak english pretty fluently . and a bit japanese