Best and worst singers in 48G

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Crests, Mar 31, 2014.

1. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    YUKA MASUDA PERIOD!! heheeh

i love nacchi time after time cover.
    the smexy furukawa airi also has very good voice. i love when she sang solo line in innocence.
    wasamin,no doubt she has one of the best voice in 48g.
    haachan in junjou shougi also very good.
    last but not least kawamura mahiro/rotti of ngzk46. omg.. her cover of mikazuki is damn good. and thanks to her i found a very good song.

others notably good are yuki, mocchi.

overrated persons are takamina and sayaka. they sing nasally. hehehe

bad or worse..too much that i cant pick up one. nerverthless, these are idols. as long they look good, i can accept. [hehe]

2. hanikas itnas

hanikas itnas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    This thread lacks of JKT48
    Sendy JKT48 sings Kawa no Nagare no Yō ni + Kopi Dangdut

if the video does not show watch the video here

Sendy sings Power of Love (Celine Dion) *bad quality fancam

And here's my oshimen, Nobi JKT48 sings Fukai Mori

Rona JKT48 sings Beraksi (Kotak Band) *dat smug face

Lidya & Della JKT48 sing Apalah Arti Menunggu (Raisa) *they're so shy and awkward lol

Last edited: May 14, 2014
  3. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Stella's voice is quite glorious as well. Listening to her solo song "Gelisah," is like eating apple pie. Her voice is so smooth and a pleasure to listen to.

I think Melody is quite good as well. She's not an amazing singer by any stretch, but there's something interesting about her voice. Her solo in Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka was quite nice, and it shows her voice off very well.

JKT is chock full of amazing vocalists, and we still have yet to see them at their true potential.

4. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    about jkt48, we cant compare them to those japan or korea. because here, people in SEA or rest of the world tends to have deeper and solid voice. japan korea tends to have or make cute voice. i think SEA countries worst singers still sound better than those 'better' singers in japan or korea.

5. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I think that all the girls in jkt are great singers. I honestly don't think those irks would've gotten in if the weren't.

stella's voice did sound really pretty in her new song, and nobody can deny that rona's voice is AMAZING. I agree melody's voice isn't the best, but I think that's what they wanted in the jkt center, somebody who isn't that great but still shines.

and I do agree that eastern Asians have higher pitched voices, especially in japan. but in korea and japan, they have deep voiced singers too.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

6. MidnightMelancholy

MidnightMelancholy Kenkyuusei

Nah. She's considered really cute and loli, though. I think that's why she made it.

7. Shoka

Shoka Kenkyuusei

I just watched the HKT Odekake karaoke episode. Oh my god Mio was the best. I was laughing so hard. And then the results were announced!! Her vibrato is just too good! Also on the second karaoke episode, you could barely hear her over her partner because her voice is so soft!

But you're right, she's soooo cute!! There was one episode at the beach where she had to run in a race. She runs in this super cute girly way. Obviously she loses but it was so funny. And then there was the time when she tries to yell on the bridge in the Nagasaki episode. How does a girl like her even exist?! Too funny.

Miyawaki Sakura is also surprisingly bad at singing.

Last edited: May 17, 2014
  8. tomi

tomi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Oogoe Diamond Acapella ver. (Mocchi, umechan, sayaka, amina, komari, shiichan, chiyuu and yuttan) It's amazing, if you still haven't watched it, you should:cute:

9. MidnightMelancholy

Wow. That was awesome. Do you have more videos like this one?

10. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Here's one like that, the only other group collab I know of they've done with this same guy - NMB members doing Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo acapella.

11. tomi

tomi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    No, sorry, I think there aren't more Acapella version songs(that are made by the 48G) except the NMB one... but I'm sure they should do more like those~

12. MidnightMelancholy

13. Silenka

Aw that one has nothing to do with being bad singers, and everything to do with too much emotion to sing XD It was Acchan's last Music Station after all.

14. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

I think in regards to singing, Mayuyu improved a lot. I can now consider her as one of those who can be the best in my list. I don't like her voice before because its too "animated" in my opinion but now I came to like it. Even with Takamina or Yukirin singing with her, her voice still stands out.

Last edited: May 21, 2014
  15. notsolittlej

notsolittlej Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qurlsday

Pure eargasm. Miyu is so talented.

16. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

I love voice of Takamina but I think I love voice of Akimoto sayaka and no3b

AKB48 - Anata to Christmas Eve - English Subs + Karaoke

cute song帰郷

glass no I lvoe you
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzU4Mzg4OTk2.html

English Subs AKB48 Watarirouka Hashiritai Tenohira

please skip time when 1:37

In my opion I think voice of her may fit the cute song or the ballet song than the rock song.

17. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I have to agree with you whole-heartedly. At the beginning, I was confused when they were supposed to be the "rival" group of AKB48, but now I've come to realize its more that they can do everything that AKB48 can do, but to a higher level.

I'd like to add Himetan to your list, but only if she sings in her natural range (which, per Koumori and if her sister is any indication, a much, much lower range than she actually uses ever)

18. erialis

erialis Kenkyuusei

In UTAGE! episode 5, No3b and Sasshi were guests. In order of best to worst -> Miichan, NyanNyan, Sasshi, Takamina.

Miichan's voice, if we're talking about a 5-part A Capella, is that voice that blends the harmonies together into one complete aurgasm. Without her voice, people will describe an A Capella song as "Something is missing". As a mezzo-soprano her range is pretty wide. As a solo singer, Miichan doesn't need any proof at all, the Sone impersonations and her performance on Kouhaku were in the news. Unfortunately her technique sucks and her lousy breathe control means she can't end beautifully or sing and dance at the same time.

NyanNyan is really good. Really good when she's in the mood to be serious and put in effort.

Sasshi isn't half bad when not trying to sing with that awful idol voice. I do enjoy her singing without that idol voice.

Takamina is just too nasal and she's actually becoming worse over the years instead of getting better. I hope they spare her more time for vocals training, for the sake of no3b and her solo career.

Acchan has put in a lot of effort in her singing ever since she graduated. Her performance in her 1st Live [Seventh Chord] was the best I've ever seen her on stage for her solo career.

Yukirin and Mayu are improving, especially Yukirin, her solo live concerts keeps getting better and better.

Kasai Tomomi is THE siren. If Haachan has the voice of a goddess, Kasai has the voice of the goddess of love and pleasure.

Many others have been mentioned many times already so I'll skip them, except for these two:
    Miyu and Sayanee, about time they get their solo career going. Both have potential to be best selling singer/songwriter. Sayanee will achieve perfection when she finally dump her idol baggage.

Why haven't anyone mentioned Jurina as one of the weaker live singer? She's worse than Yuuko and yet Yuuko have been mentioned several times.

19. Silenka

Jurina's mentioned quite often across the forum as being a weak singer (not necessarily just in this thread).

Then again, I personally don't find Rena to be much better. Even though a lot of people say they like her voice, I wonder if it's really just an extension of liking her... to me, her voice has kind of a stuffy quality to it. I can't recall ever hearing her sing live though, now that I think about it. There are certainly members who sound better live than in studio recordings (like Yukirin) and also members who sound far better in recordings than live (like Tomochin) so maybe Rena falls into the former category.

20. Shoka

Shoka Kenkyuusei

In my opinion Ikuta carries the whole group. She's pretty much the epitome of Nogi46's entire concept. She hasn't even been mentioned once in this thread which is surprising!! I guess, it's because she's mainly just the group pianist. To bad she's taking a break from the group. Hope she comes back soon.

There aren't many videos of Ikuta Erika singing. Most are just variety show gags, but here are examples: