1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[DISCUSSION] Member's Popularity & Management "Pushing"

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by aakun, Mar 8, 2011.

1. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    yeah i doubt if those other programs had a big impact. I think it's because the original hanakimi was so well received, getting awards and all, that a remake so soon after that one can't be anything but a lesser version. and homaki was so perfect for the ashiya mizuki role that probably anyone else playing the same role would be viewed as fail. and that's not even going into the rest of the awesome cast or conversely, the non-awesomeness of the present cast.

I really wish they just had acchan in another drama. This is almost like asking her to be inoue mao's makino in hana yori dango. well, maybe not, but sort of.

:D

I think mayu should be in a mainstream drama or two. I thought she made nezumi interesting and did alright in sakura kara no tegami. She's also easily noticeable in performances so I think she does very well with what she's given which is probably less than what's handed to the other top of the top girls. :)

2. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Hanakimi ep.2 rating is about 6.0

The effect from Ongaku no Hi ? (But around 9pm, the artists who performed in Ongaku no Hi at that time are Enka and Oldies)

3. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I think this, too. seriously, I feel bad for Acchan to be in this. they just had one made not long ago and was really popular - why make another one? feels like they just want to use Acchan's name (or AKB48's) to make money ...

I so wish Acchan was casted in another original drama instead.

though I didn't like the first Hana Kimi drama all that much. hopefully this one Acchan is in will be better (even though the ratings are low).

4. BlitzTs

BlitzTs Kenkyuusei

Is the rating good or bad? Looks kind of crappy to me though. [wonder]

5. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

From what I know, 6 is a pretty bad rating. As the first ep got 10 something for the rating (well, most first eps get decent rating because people are curious), 6 for second ep also indicates that it may stay like that or likely to drop down a few more :(
    I haven't had a chance to check out the drama but it doesn't seem to be well received

6. koakumanao

koakumanao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    Twitter:
    koakumanao
    6% is about the lowest rating you can get for prime time shows.. another drama airing at the same time as hanakimi on that day got 12.5% for its 2nd episode, despite of ongaku no hi. source

I do agree that this time's hanakimi has an overall pretty shitty cast and very bad setting compared to horimaki's version. not to mention the bad directing and disengaging plot. but the 2007's cast wasn't exactly that popular either at that time. they practically became popular because of hanakimi itself. the success of a drama depends a lot on the chemistry of the cast and director. hanakimi 2011 has none of that. it's not all maeatsu's fault, but her acting doesn't impress me neither.

So why don't we get back on topic and talk about yui's position during the akb talk on HeyX3? :lol:

7. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Fresh mixi data via 2ch. (direct google translation)
    [2011/9/4 mixi community number (subtrahend, up 09 / 3)
    Mariko Shinoda.72,214 (+17)
    Yuko Oshima. 65,718 (+62)
    Atsuko Maeda. 52,407 (-12)
    Tomomi Itano. 39,466 (+4)
    Kojima Haruna. 38,135 (+33)
    Watanabe Mayou. 36,407 (-3)
    Yuki Kashiwagi. 35,411 (-6)
    Takahashi Minami 32,479 (0)
    ζŒ‡εŽŸ θŽ‰δΉƒ. 25,099 (+41)
    Matsui Rena. 23,144 (+10)
    Kasai Tomomi. 18,407 (+18)
    Minegishi Minami 18,010 (+12)
    Takagi, Aki. 17,538 (+31)
    Height Miyazawa. 14,478 (-15)
    Li Ying Kitahara. 14,242 (+81)
    Wangji Sato.12,787 (+16)
    Nana accepted Matsui. 11,796 (+9)
    Yui Yokoyama. 11,260 (+24)
    Asuka Kuramochi 9,962 (+3)
    Masuda Youhua 9,097 (+14)
    Akira sound Takayanagi 8,109 (+21)
    Akimoto 7,768 (-1)

Here is another article about another popularity poll. This time it comes from one of the dating sites for single souls:
    http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20110 ... 04-ykf-ent
    1. Oshima Yuko (AKB48)
    2. Mariko Shinoda (AKB48)
    3. Yoko Kumada
    4. Itano Tomomi (AKB48), Atsuko Maeda (AKB48)
    6. Takahashi Minami (AKB48)
    7. Kojima Haruna (AKB48)
    8. Misako Yasuda
    9. Akina Minami, Azusa Yamamoto,
    11. Mayou Watanabe (AKB48), Kashiwagi Yuki (AKB48)

8. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

Thanks for the Mixi and Yahoo poll :). I fixed most of the names on the Mixi and omitted names of individuals that were not apart of AKB48.

I find it interesting where they get these Mixi numbers because it always go up and down everyday. Also, the numbers seem to never add up correctly. If you look at Mariko's number from yesterday (72,197 + 23 = 72,220) and compare it to today's starting number (72,214), why is there a 6 point difference?

9. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

[hehe] Last night I was going through my mixi and I joined the communities for Yuuko, Shii-chan, Yukirin, Tanamin and Akicha. I know I helped with their numbers~ <3 I might add more girls later but I only wanted to do my top 5 right now.

Kay

10. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

Someone directed me to the first post of this thread so as to try and figure out what the theater ticket handshake events are and how they work. The first post regarding blocks and selling out and the lotter still make close to no sense to me.

Does anyone know of a description of the process, what is going on, and how it works?

I hope to be in Japan next summer for a couple months and participating in such an event seems like something worth trying.

Thanks.

11. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    I haven't set up the thread about handshake events (it's planned), but I've explained the general difference between events several times in various places. Below is part of a post I made a while ago.

Depending on popularity, some members are present longer than others. So while a senbatsu member might be available for six slots a day, less popular members or kenkyuusei will be there only two or three (which translates into about 3-4 hours instead of 8-9).
    It's obvious that the number of available tickets for any given girl is limited, so you need to go through an application process/a lottery. Naturally the more popular members get sold out faster.

I've helped several members with getting their schedule set up and I'd be glad to help you out, but I'm not quite sure what seems to be the issue/what it is that you have a problem understanding, so it's a tricky question to answer. If you want to know about something in particular, feel free to shoot me a PM or ask in the Q&A thread/the current single's thread (I just posted the final results for the Janken single there, with further details in another post). This thread hasn't been active in over a year.