TV / Radio [DRAMA] - [Shiritsu Bakarea Koukou] '12/04/14~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by joooooooooe, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    From memory, she appears in episodes 3 and 4. I haven't watched past episode 5 yet.

2. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

Rie shows up as the girl friend of one of the boys in the show.

Surprised by a movie, but that's all Johnny-power right there.

The show isn't "good" by any means, but it does have some bright moments.

It's all fan-service... if you're a fan of Johnny's new boys or Team 4's top 3 or 4, then you'll love the show.

3. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Does anyone here knows the average rating of this drama I'm somehow not apprehensive of the idea of having a movie early on. :hmm:

4. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48
    3.3% 3.8% 2.1% 3.9% 3.0% 3.0% 2.3% 3.0%, which averages to 3.05%. I don't think the ratings are bad for a midnight program at all, and this is way better than MJ2 neways :p

5. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

Lulz, extra episodes mean that the other girls actually get to talk.

Cracks in the foundation are showing... I actually caught this week's show, so once it's over, I'll have it up at H!O

6. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    In midnight slot. Rating 2.0 is already label as goo rating. So 3.0 is really awesome. No wonder why they get a movie adaption.

7. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Stuck it up at H!O, so grab it there.

Pretty surprising ratings, but then again, them crazy fan girls love their Johnny's Jr.

8. lkwreader

lkwreader Kenkyuusei

if you guys want to watch the episode, here is a link:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMhX9yoq-PI[/yt]

I'm not sure exactly what is happening, but I think there are some bad things being written about Bakeda on a website, and I think than Nana (Mariyagi)'s character is the one who is behind it. She then claims that she hates Fumie. I could be wrong, but I heard 'Kirai', which means I hate you.

9. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

Spot on for the most part. Yeah, nasty rumors started spreading about the school on a BBS... Mana (Nagao's character) starts to rally the troops and acuse the male students of writing these rumors. Fumie doesn't believe them, which means Oba and Mitsumune believe her, as well.

Fumie felt she made a breakthrough, as the boss yanki is now accepting her as a friend. However, once Mana starts accusing them, he pretty much decides that they really can't be friends.

The guys don't like being accused, so they want to go out and find who did this. While going off to frolic in public, they bump into a Cateleya student that runs off and drops her ID. They don't recognize her and realizes she goes to Cateleya proper. They decide to pay the school a visit (to return the school ID) and perhaps find some answers, throwing some suspision on the girl.

The guys get there, start goofing around, and then the not so Yanki guy that hangs out with the boss guys (what are their names... like Tetsuya, Tatsuya, TOmoya!??! can't remember). But yeah, he's about to spill the beans that he likes Fumie, but then security is training to detain the junkyard gang. The run off and are helped by the girl they ran into earlier.

Turns out she's not the mole, and she tips the guys off. The guys then talk with Fumie and Oba about the situtation and they spring a trap. They start talking about some more nasty rumors with their suspect and see if that person takes the bait. She does, and it turns out to be Mana, after all.

Dissention in the ranks; internal war begins to setup the movie. Oh mY!

10. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    Mana definitely says 'Kirai' (I hate you) to Fumie. Poor Fumie, making a sad face and Paruru rating keep increasing (I'm fall for her already lol).

Well, As for character. Tatsuya is the leader-like one and Tetsuya is the quiet one. Their name really confusing, I don't know why the writer name the character so similar.

11. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    The rating might be good for that time frame but movies target general audience can they really fare better in that aspect with this kind of rating, I'm worried for Paruru.

12. thennarynak

thennarynak Kenkyuusei

Considering that the movie is coming out this October, I doubt they will be putting a lot of money into it. So it just has to do well enough to make up its cost, which should not be hard, to be considered a success.

What I am excited about is that there will be more Johnny's and AKS in the cast for the movie, so I would love to know who they will be.

Also I heard somewhere the final episode for the drama will air on June 30th so that would mean the drama is confirmed for 12 episodes.

13. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

Even though it said "Zenkoku Road Show" for October, it'll be in limited release like the AKB documentaries... probably won't be released in as many theatres as the AKB documentaries (which were only in select TOHO theatres) unless Johnny's fans demand it.

14. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    Just caught up with episodes 5-7:

I'm really enjoying this nowadays.

Its great that the schools are getting closer together and there is slight romance going on. Ooh, poor Minarun, she likes Tetsuya, but he seems to like Paruru. But Paruru and Tatsuya obviously are hitting it off. The "double date" was so funny.

It was nice to see Rie again, she should have more cameos.

That girl from EP8 was quite hot. Seems like a real actress.

It is funny how Kaoru doesn't appear in all the episodes, and how she rolls her jacket sleeves up to look more yankee like - even in the posh girls photoshoot.

Its funny how Paruru behaves really Paruru-like in this drama, and then brings it LIKE A BOSS [rock]

Its also funny how Paruru runs like a girl, and how they make her do it every episode. She also holds her bag in a really awkward fashion.

I'm looking forward to when the girls finally get fighting, like in the intro.

15. ge.

ge. Kenkyuusei

12 episodes and a movie?! This is great [party] ...
    I was worried that would only have 8 episodes and now this, I love this drama so I'm happy :cute:

About the episode 9

I'm enjoying more and more the focus on the girls, now it seems that the emphasis is more balanced between the groups :) I loved the idea of ​​an internal conflict between the girls ... Now, Tatsuya and Tetsuya just go and help Fumie :hehe:

ps: and For a moment I was worried about that "new student" ... I hope they don't plan to put a rival to Fumie :hmm:

16. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou ep#10 ~ 120616

[dm]xrks40_20120617-yyyyyyy-y10y_lifestyle[/dm]

H!O

17. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

Lulz at the temporary drama lama in this bitch.

The thing that was so fail to me was that Saya called Fumie out for lying and then like completely forgot about it. But, it's all good because they're BFFs forever, brah!

18. lkwreader

lkwreader Kenkyuusei

I really liked this episode:

I felt like we got more develpment for the love triange.

maybe I'm wrong, but I thought after Saaya & Tatsuya left the restarant, Tetsuya deduced that Fumie didn't share his feelings, but I might've misheard, my Japanese is still pretty basic.

I thought it was good that the former 2 saw the others together, because we got to see both their reactions - you could tell Saaya was obviously more upset about it than Tatsuya, but it affected him as well. I thought it was nice of him to run after her and ask her what was wrong. After she left, I thought we could see Tatsuya realizing he does have feelings for Fumie.

I did find it funny that both Fumie and Tatsuya assumed they were together and were okay with it - but I have to admit I was hoping to more of a reacation from Saaya. But it looks like it gets brought up again next week.

overall though, I really enjoyed the episode and am a little sad that there are only 2 more episodes.

19. ge.

ge. Kenkyuusei

^ I found almost the same as you about this episode :)

I've watched without subtitles, so I don't get it all :^^;: but...

.... I found it very good the development of the "square" loving. As you said, it was great to see the reaction of Saya and Tatsuya ... Tatsuya seems to be finally realizing that he likes Fumie ...

I just don't understand what you mean by that

both assumed they were together ? ... :blink: ... How? They speak so little :^^;: ... was it when Tatsuya gave a hi, and knocked on her shoulder in episode 9 :hehe: :lol:

The ending was also very good ... left me anxious for the next episode

20. lkwreader

lkwreader Kenkyuusei

well, maybe I misheard it, but I thought at least Tatsuya seemed happy for them, he claimed that Fumie isn't his type. Saaya is a little harder to tell, but she didn't seem to harbor much anger against Fumie, but maybe Saaya thought it was something else? [wonder] I'm not really sure, I'd have to watch it again, but then again, I thought Tetsuya tried to say that it wasn't a date or whatever, but then got cut off by Tatsuya.

then again though, that's mostly my very basic Japanese and reading their faces, so I could be completely off.