TV / Radio [DRAMA] - [Shiritsu Bakarea Koukou] '12/04/14~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by joooooooooe, Mar 1, 2012.

1. ge.

ge. Kenkyuusei

For me Fumie likes Tatsuya ... and Tatsuya likes Fumie (just do not realize this yet ...) ... and I like this couple, so I'm happy :hehe:

and of course, Tetsuya likes Fumie, but knows she likes Tatsuya ... and then at the end of episode 7 Saya seems to have fallen by Tetsuya ... :awesome:

I expected some kind of conflict between Tatsuya and Tetsuya, after all they are friends and like the same girl ... but don't think will happen ..

I read that Bakaleya only has 8 episodes, just missing an episode ... I think it will end without any resolution or an open-ended [worried]

maybe a second season? :cute:

2. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    Trying not to read any of this because I don't know what has been spoilt. I really want to read other people's comments on the episodes but can you please state which episode you are talking about and then USE THE SPOILER TAGs. Thanks. (same goes for other dramas, and the anime etc...)

3. ge.

ge. Kenkyuusei

I'm really sorry, I completely forgot about the issue of spoiler ... I'll be more careful (I'll try to edit the post ... don't know use the spoiler tag, but i'll try to put it)

Edit: I managed to put the spoiler tag :^^;:

4. lkwreader

lkwreader Kenkyuusei

for the Love Square, I wouldn't mind seeing it resolved with Fumie/Tatsuya and Tetsuya/Saya, but I kind of am expecting a little 'confrontation' (or whatever) between Tatsuya & Tetsuya since they do like the same girl.

Edit:

I was surfing on LJ, and in a comm for Kyomoto Taiga (who plays Maya) and this was posted:

http://kyomototaiga.livejournal.com/144457.html

you guys can read it, but basically it says that additional episodes have been ordered, some say it will end with 12 episodes. :inlove: I'm really happy about this because 8 episodes seems very short, and it seems like there would be forced resolutions if they had to end with 8.

yay for good news!! [party]

5. thennarynak

thennarynak Kenkyuusei

Saw that news and it makes sense. I am sure they ordered the new episodes shortly after the series began airing and was pulling in god ratings as episode does not feel like the kind of episode you would get before a final episode.

I do hope that with the extra episodes we get to learn more about the characters, and maybe even get some kind of development for Saya. For being one of the main characters in the show there is so little known about her and I feel no reason to want to cheer her on with her crush as she has been so bland as a character.

6. ge.

ge. Kenkyuusei

This is good news [clap] , 8 episodes was very little ...

I hope they can develop the characters a little better now, I want to see more of Saya and Fumie.
    So far we have seen nothing of Saya ... and I found the story of Fumie a little to simple ... I want more... Tatsuya and Tetsuya was much better developed so far.

7. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

At least the ladies got a little more screen time in this episode. You can see the love square/triangle flowing?

Somewhat interesting

Got to see MariYagi throw their classmates under the bus, and then Fumie go in for the recovery...

The pace seemed to pick up just a little this week... and next week's episode seems pretty interesting.

8. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    I can't find the new episode anywhere. Has somebody upload the new one yet?

9. prataz

prataz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    DL via bittorrent?

10. maririn

maririn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Twitter:
    mari_rinnn
  11. rzkyJR

rzkyJR Kenkyuusei

I just finished watching episode 7, the story is very complicated,, :^O^:

just wondering how the story continued [wonder]

saya~tetsuya~fumie~tatsuya~ :cute:

12. symbv

symbv Kenkyuusei

13. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    ^ Thanks very much symbv, I had just read Paruru's google+ which said:

which Chrome auto-translated as:

So wasn't sure if the translation was true or not. Thanks for confirming it.

14. Sammy48

Sammy48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    ryouhas
    A movie? Interesting...

15. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    So this drama turn out to be really successful.

First they got expand form 8 episode to 12 (Maybe) and now they got a movie adaption!? Awesome!

16. Susu123

Susu123 Kenkyuusei

Watched the first ep(for my Team 4 Babies), but was a little disappointed by it. Does it get better later on?
    & that's cool about the movie, even if I didn't care for what little I saw. I mean its more promotion for Team 4.

17. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    I'll be honest, it's not great.. or even good. Other than Paruru, Kaoru and Minarun the other girls are just extra's. The Johhnys boys are hard to take seriously. The fight scenes are fairly well choreographed though, which is probably the shows only saving grace.

18. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    What's with the negativity? I've only watched up to episode 5 so far and I've really enjoyed it. Episode 5 makes a decent enough standalone episode. The others were enjoyable. It depends what you are after. Its not a serious heavyweight drama, it is a lightweight, flimsy piece of highschool entertainment.

19. The_Hot_Zone

The_Hot_Zone Kenkyuusei

Is it true that Kitarie is in this? Asianwiki says that she's in here, but I don't see her casted on the first page...............

20. Susu123

Susu123 Kenkyuusei

Hmm, I might still give it another go later, if I get bored or something. Maybe it will surprise me.