TV / Radio [DRAMA] - [Shiritsu Bakarea Koukou] '12/04/14~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by joooooooooe, Mar 1, 2012.

1. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Re: [DRAMA] - [Shiritsu Bakarea Highschool] '12/04/14~

Oh dear god no.

2. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

<3 Paruru~~~~ I'm gonna watch this <3 I think this might be a romance <3 6 boys and 6 girls <3

3. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

I wish Yamauch Suzuran was included, she have a very good acting skills.

4. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan

I hate this!! I hate this!! I hate this!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

5. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd

Looks like some people need reminding of happier times:

[​IMG]

6. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan

I need a bigger one for the happy time
    [​IMG]

7. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

If it's any consolation, I hate her it too. :^^;:

8. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion

look like they just add another cast in both teams of boys and girls.

The one who add in the boys side is Takaki Yuya from Hey! Say! JUMP. He's surely the most famous of that side since he's only one who already debut and he's in the center so it's pretty sure he got the main role.

The other side, we got Kaoru in the same position as Yuya. She also got add in the same time as him so she must got the main role as well.

The only thing I didn't like is while the boy side has Yuya who is the most famous as the lead. The girl side are lead by (Super)Kenkyusei over the member who already got promoted to a team. [speechless]

9. Kyulmie

Kyulmie Kenkyuusei

No, the leads are still definitely Paruru and Shintaro.

The thing is, in the cast listing, Yuyan isn't one of the main kids. They add him to the poster because Kaoru happened. They need equal number of people in each side.

What pisses me off is that Kaoru STOLE Yagi's role.
    Before:
    - Girl's side, order of importance: Paruru > Minarun > Yagi >> Marin > Shimada > Komari
    - Yagi supposed to play a boyish girl.
    - Yagi is the counter-part of Kyomoto Taiga, should be paired up with him.

Now:
    - Girl's side, order of importance: Paruru > Minarun > Kaoru >> Yagi > Marin > Shimada > Komari
    - Kaoru is playing a boyish girl, good at fighting.
    - Kaoru's position on the cast list suggests that she's the counterpart of Kyomoto Taiga.
    - Yagi's character name changed entirely.
    - Yagi expressed her frustration on G+, saying things like what can she do, what's the meaning of her being "there".

10. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

Poor Yagi .. she already doesn't get enough push as is .. and now she has to back out of her original major role because of Kaoru .. not cool. Plus, Kaoru already got herself another drama doesn't she? Ugh .. I feel bad for Yagi. :(

11. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15

Needs more annin

12. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

this is why sometime i hate when they try to "push" their favorite girl rushingly,
    sacrifising other girl, poor yagi.

this is like yukirin all over again, even after she broke the BIG3 inside kami7.

13. deflate

deflate Kenkyuusei

I was so excited for this and then Kaoru happened. She's already in a primetime TBS drama, right? And in CMs? I'd be more content if she's got a new role, but she stole Yagi's role instead. I'm just so angry, this is extremely ridiculous.

In other side, I'm surprised that Marin's role is considered more important than Shimada or Komari. And Kitarie's going to be in it as well, I wonder what's her role since I heard that another (debuted) Johnny is in and his role is as a teacher.

14. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
  15. Kyulmie

Kyulmie Kenkyuusei

Kitarie is said to play a love interest of Takaki Yuya of Hey Say Jump. Her role is an ex-classmate of Yuyan, whom he has a crush on, I think. That Johnny you spoke of must be Miyacchi of Kisumai <3

----

Kaoru appears in Bakaleya only annoys me at first, but knowing that she stole Yagi's role :fp: gosh, I feel so bad for Yagi. Sure, us Yagi fans can bitch about it and the staff could just cover this case up with the excuse that Kaoru is more suited to be a tomboy.

Anger aside, I'm more worried about the script and the acting, now that both JE and Aki-P has put more money into this. Yes, it's a freaking midnight drama BUT having a Kisumai's and an Acchan's song as theme is no joke. Now, if they replaced Yagi with Kaoru and ditched Yagi from the show then the script won't change at all. However, they're creating an entirely new character for Yagi - not moving her to Marin/Shimada/Komari's character -, a character who is still more or as important as Marin, that's gonna affect the original script, isn't it? The worst scenario I could think of is that they turn the original Taiga-Yagi loveline into a triangle of Yagi-Taiga-Kaoru, with Yagi losing at the end.

16. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Why? :(
    I'm really pissed off. :angry: [boom]
    Poor Yagi, I was very happy for her to get such a nice role that might make her more popular, but they took the role from her & gave it to another girl, this case alone made me angry, but what add more fuel to the already burning fire within, when I know she is Kouru. I don’t have anything personal against her nor I do know her very well, but the way she’s presented to us is really BAD.
    (I almost swear that Aki-P wants us to hate this Kouru, just to have an excuse to end her contract)

17. Sammy48

Sammy48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    ryouhas

The fact that Kaoru is in this annoyed me as it is. To know that she took Yagi's role just annoys the hell out of me. Granted its the management that pushes her but its still not fair to the other members. Yagiii :(

18. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

The fact that Yagii is not chosen its not Kaoru's fault for you to blame her. Your to one sided in those comments. Come on if Kaoru wasn't the one who replace her and it was Acchan or Takamina would you hate them!? I doubt that.

I think your being swayed too much by other people's opinion about her. Sigh...

The Kaoru defense side is really fun. Ahihihi!!

19. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin

She never blamed Kaoru for anything if you read carefully, but is just annoyed with the fact that she took Yagi's role. I think this how I think of it as well, so yeah I would be as annoyed if it was Acchan, Takamina or anyone. It doesn't help that Kaoru was treated differently from other kenkyuusei from the moment she joined though and that bugs me.

I was really excited about this as it was a great opportunity for girls like Haruu, Yagi and Nakamura to show themselves and get some exposure. Kaoru apparantly has another prime time drama she features in so in my opinion it sucks if she takes away some of the spotlight from other girls who need it much more.

20. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

Hmm...
    this part seems to say that.

And its always been like that in AKB like just how many push have happened. Amina was left out by the 4th generation she has to crawl up to be a regular. The management is really like that its not their fault if they're chosen or not. The girl doesn't need to be treated like that.