[EVENT] 3rd Senbatsu Election (Final results: 9th June)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Mar 29, 2011.

1. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

Re: [EVENT] 3rd Senbatsu Election (Early Results: 5/25)

^
    vote for her then *shrugs*

I was thinking, is anyone going to do a thread to count S48 users' votes? like we did for AX. I can't volunteer to do it because of lack of time but it'd be interesting if there was such a thread.

2. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100

Yey Mr Waffle, you are so creative :XD: :XD:
    I had watched this video before on AKB48 group on Facebook, and I don't know that you who made that awesome video.. :XD:
    btw count me out of the room :awesome:

3. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Shall I? I thought Nami or Waffle was going to do it, but if they're busy I can.

4. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

5. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

6. sameda

sameda Kenkyuusei

OMG those video so funny..!!
    thanks for upload this and special thanks to Mr Waffle the creator.. [clap]

7. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai

Two minutes after I saw this, I was scheduled into a mandatory all-day work event on the 8th. :fp:

8. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

Team B 1st part.

ISHIDA HARUKA
    Good morning afternoon evening! I am Harukyan aka Ishida Haruka from AKB48 Team B, 17 years old.
    At the Janken tournament that took place in October last year at Butoukan I could win number two.In last year’s elections, thanks to your kind support, I was able to get the wonderful 27th position but since after all I can’t be satisfied with being 27th, this year I want to dream big and enter media senbatsu! A lot of things happened but since I entered senbatsu at the Janken tournament my feelings of wanting to enter senbatsu thanks to my own strenght became big, and if I can enter, I want to be in media senbatsu. If I can enter, I’ll definitely do my best! I’m doing my best even without entering, though. Please support me! Bye bye!

---

KASAI TOMOMI
    I am Kasai Tomomi from AKB48, Team B.
    The third elections have started. The first and second time I made a pledge, so after thinking about what I should do, I decided that if this time I’m chosen as a senbatsu member I will release my first photobook. Surprisingly I have never had a solo photobook so far. Not even a swimsuit one… so far I don’t have a proper one, so as my last one as a teenager, or just after I’ve become twenty, I want to show the boundary between a child and an adult, I want to make a photobook that can show both the innocence of a young girl and something more mature. Please, take care of me!

---

KASHIWAGI YUKI

Hello! Asleep or awake, Yukirin world! I’ll send you in a daze. I’m Yukirin aka Kashiwagi Yuki, from AKB48 Team B.
    I’ll use this occasion to declare that I will forever pay attention to being an idol. Even when I turn twenty I won’t dye my hair, I won’t touch my eyebrows too much, and what else? I’ll keep having lame catchphrases, I’ll check the position of the cameras before a concert and appeal to them, talking to the cameras, I’m always paying attention to these things even though I’m embarassed. This time, if I’m chosen as a senbatsu member, I want to become able to pull AKB forward, so I’ll be glad if I get a result that makes me feel confident about doing it. I want to do my utmost best in my own way so please support me.

---

KITAHARA RIE
    Hello! I’m Kitahara Rie, 19 years old, from AKB48 Team B.
    Elections will be held this year, too, and this time it’s the 22nd single, so lately I am thinking that time goes by so fast. I have joined this AKB project midway but I have always wished for its prosperity, and I’ve always wanted to do my small part for that purpose. So I will kep doing my best for everything. Maybe it’s just a little strength, but I would like to continue doing a job that allows me to make people smile. I am a little negative, but lately I’m starting to get a little more optimistic, so please take care of Kitahara Rie… ah!
    ---

KOBAYASHI KANA
    Hello! I’m Kobayashi Kana from AKB48 Team B.
    Lately my first movie as the main character has been announced. And then, I became the Tokyo Tower image girl for 2011. And then, I want to quit my “stupid” character and become a nice person, so please support the nice me from your heart! Yeah.

---

KOMORI MIKA
    Hello! Oomori? Chuumori? Yappari Komori! I’m Komorin aka Komori Mika.
    In last year’s elections I was 26th on the mid announcements, but eventually I ranked 31st, and I felt really vexed and cried of frustration. But this time I definitely want to enter senbatsu and I want to cry of happiness! If I enter senbatsu I want to drag everyone into Komori World! So, I would like to raise my legs, which is what I’m good at. I’m going! Yay yay! Bye bye.

---

SATO AMINA
    Hello. I’m Sato Amina from AKB48 Team B.
    In occasion of the third senbatsu elections I choose a target in my mind. That target is to climb the stage seatings with a smile no matter what. I ranked 8th in the first elections and 18th in the second elections. This time, the third elections, I am nervous thinking about what results will I get and my heart is full of emotions, but I promise here to accept whatever result I get with a smile. Let me say it, since I’m a regular who has been in the elections since the first time: I want to become a Sato Amina that can give people smiles at all times. Please support Sato Amina.

---

SATO SUMIRE
    Hello! I’m Suuchan aka Sato Sumire from AKB48.
    Today I want to introduce myself so that everyone gets to know me better. My charm points are my cheeks, my long hair, and my height of 166cm that can’t be shown in this video. Then, I really love lolita (fashion), and this dress and accessories are actually all mine. I really love them. Then, my hobby is reading and my skill is calligraphy. I brought it today. Ta-da! I wrote this in the second year of middle school, “A friend’s smile”. I’m also good with pens.
    I want to do my best the way I am. Please take care of me.

--

SATO NATSUKI
    Hello. I’m Sato Natsuki from AKB48 Team B.
    The third elections will be held, and this time I have a pledge for you. My birthday is 1st July, so my lucky numbers are 7 and 1. On the Janken Tournament that was held last year I managed to get the 7th position, so I feel a kind of relation. So if this time I enter senbatsu, or even if I enter in any position at all, I will update my blog 71 times in a day. In order to fulfill this pledge I want to move forward without forgetting to make efforts. Please support Sato Natsuki. I want to do my best with all my strenght. Please support me!

9. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

:shocku: ... :panic: ... [whew] (damned false friends :^^;:)

10. deimos9

deimos9 Kenkyuusei

Kasai definately needs to make it so we can get that photobook [clap]

11. ethereallimbo

ethereallimbo Kenkyuusei

^

Kasai in "mature" outfits... :drool:

12. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc

Well, Kasai proposal sounds indeed tempting :drool:

13. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

Oh please, like Tomo~mi won't make it lol.

14. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

^sadly, I wouldn't be so sure. Kasai is surely the most invisible media senbatsu member, she's barely promoted when compared to most girls in media, and she's going to fall for sure. I just hope she doesn't drop out of senbatsu :cry: (stupid Akimoto, you should've left her in K :angry: )

15. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ I don't think she'll drop out of senbatsu. Media senbatsu, I don't know, but I'm sure she'll be in senbatsu at least.

16. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

What about Kitarie??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love her a lot, but I think she's gonna move down!!!! :dunno:

17. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

^She might fall, I don't know, ever since AKB got really famous it's hard to predict these things lol

I remember how around PonyShu everyone was saying how Rie had pushed Kasai out of media senbatsu and that upset me,but now I have no idea how those two are going to rank at all...

18. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Well, it is really hard to predict, now that there is 152 girls and only 40 places? Right? x} Kitarie was lower than Chiyuu last year~of course......I think that Kitarie is going to go down!!! Hope she doesn't ever end up in Under-Girls. :( But, Chiyuu has been more popular than Kitarie for these past years...in 2009, Kitarie was so close being to Media while being #13 and Chiyuu was #10. Kitarie dropped down 3 places last year and Chiyuu only dropped down 2. I never saw the "Ponytail to Shushu" PV before, but since you said so, Kitarie must've shown up in it then Chiyuu........................................................................BUT FOR KITARIE IT'S A little bit more sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think she'll ever make it in Media! XP It is still a bit hard to predict.....I wonder what is gonna happen...we should see if Chiyuu or Kitarie gets in a good place. Hope they do.

19. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

Hm, I think Tomomi might fall more than Rie. It's possible since Rie gets a little push from Not yet.

20. Ueno

Ueno Kenkyuusei

What's sort of annoying is how some people (not necessarily from S48) are saying how Mariko will plummet into rank 6/7. [wonder]

I mean, it's not impossible, but it seems like many people are doubting us Mariko fans [hehe]