Football Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Discothèque, Jun 9, 2012.

1. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    Oh speaking of highlights, (or not so high-lights), hey @karles48, what are they teaching kids at La Masia these days?
    I mean, Christian, just... wow

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

That's why he isn't playing here!! [hehe] Just kidding, I guess everybody has a bad day from time to time...

3. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Just these words and I begin think MG3... different think that there should think!(Majisuka gakuen s3).

4. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    I KNOW RIGHT. SO ISN'T TRAORE, DEULOFEU, PEDRO... j/k. Well Pedro hasn't left yet but the first two...
    And to Chelsea out of all places? Not gonna lie, he should've at least gone during January, when the ban would've been lifted, which would've made for a seamless transition with Vidal + Turan "coming in".
    And Alex Song went to West Ham... which is fitting.

As a Dortmund fan, Jakub Blaszczykowski and Kevin Großkreutz rumored to be leaving... nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

5. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Rumors are always looking something but better wait are them only... Rumors.

What else I should comments? Maybe nothing now.

6. karles48

Yes, that's true, but I can understand that players hate to change of team in the middle of the season. He wants to fight for a place in the regular team from the beginning. And Chelsea isn't a bad choice; they are the current champions and Cesc or Diego Costa will help him to get used to his new situation...

7. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    Just hope he doesn't find himself on the bench more often than not heh. Don't think Willian is going to be sold, and it's taking Cuadrado forever to be sold.
    Btw, do you think there's even more pressure on Luis Enrique to deliver another set of three trophies next season? I'd think with the transfer ban and a squad almost as big as Everton's, that if they at least get one trophy it should be good enough.

8. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

? I dont know what future knows...

9. karles48

I don't think so. Cups give credit to a coach, and now Luis Enrique's credit is huge so, unless the season is awful, he'll be fine. Besides, he's not the type of man who yields to pressure easily. ;)
    PS: What a great dribble!! (at 1:08)

10. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    Pedro apparently had a nice debut in Chelsea's game vs West Brom. A goal and an assist, primarily being on the right hand side of Chelsea's formation.
    Here's his goal

11. karles48

There are fans that are happy because Pedro left, but I'm not one of them. I would have tried everything to make him stay...

12. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Wow, I missed so much :shocku: Sorry due to some RL stress I wasn't able to follow one of my favorite threads on the internet ;)

But...

What an amazing matchday ! First Dortmunds 4-0 in Ingolstadt and following this Mainz' 2-1 in Monchengladbach (Muto Yoshi is such an advantage for Mainz' play) . And a new fastest goal in the Bundesliga ...but this time against Bayern ! 8secs needed Volland to score :omg:

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  13. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    Yea according to Ginter "Ingolstadt didn't stand a chance"[hehe] Man Gladbach... they must really need their usual center-halves huh... at least I'm glad that Muto is doing great, especially with Okazaki leaving and what not.

Welcome back too, and it's ok, we all need time to address our RL stressors at some point.

And you're back just in time to wonder, does Neymar REALLY want to go Manchester United? :^^;:

14. karles48

No. He'd be the biggest fool to leave Barça...but I guess his manager believes that rumour doesn't hurt anybody... [hehe]

15. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Neymar to ManU ? VanGaal has opened the money bin ? Or someone wanted to panic Barca's manager ?

Meanwhile... it seems that DeBruyne will leave Wolfsburg and join ManCity for 80 Mio € ...I hope this fuss ends now :fp:

16. karles48

Ah, Leverkusen, Roma and Bate Borisov...not bad, not bad, it could have been far worse... :)

17. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    PSV, CSKA, and Wolfsburg. Not bad.

18. karles48

Manchester United is usually lucky in the draws. [hehe] However, none of them is too easy so the boys of LvG had better not be too overconfident...
    Group D (Juve, City, Sevilla, Borussia) seems to be the 'death group' this time. It's funny, teams from the first stage like PSG or Juventus were far more unlucky than teams from the second stage like Manchester United, Valencia or Atlético de Madrid... :^^;:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
  19. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    I was actually expecting 1 big team in United's group, be it Barcelona, Bayern, or Juventus to see how ready United is to face big club but this is also not bad.

20. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Bayern is again the lucky one with Arsenal, Zagreb and Piraeus, for Leverkusen I see a possible 2nd place but for Gladbach no chance.