Football Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Discothèque, Jun 9, 2012.

1. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Real blames United and United blames Real...anyway, I've just read that Real is finally giving up... :^^;:

2. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    Kinda sums up the transfer window:eek:_O
    http://www.espnfc.us/blog/the-toe-p...de-gea-manchester-united-real-madrid-transfer

Apparently he just felt more comfortable @ Augsburg, which made it an easy choice for him to move back. Him and Lee Chung Yong have bad luck when it comes to injuries stunting them reaching their potential ugh... btw, every current Korean international that I can think of will have to do military service cuz they haven't done enough "special things" lol...

Kuba going on loan... guy needs his playing time b4 the Euros I get it. Just don't let him be sold for good... as for Adnan, eh, it works... what, is Tuchel gonna try his own take on the false 9? lol..... Btw Schalke apparently tried to buy Kuba, thinking he was gonna pull a Felipe Santana [hehe]
    Großkreutz going to Galatasaray, omg what happened between him and Tuchel :eek: These two going away is what I feared the most, being a relatively fresh Dortmund fan =/ Kind of the same effect of Barcelona losing Pedro...

3. karles48

WOW!!! :awesome:

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Yes Koo didn't seem to be really happy in Mainz, even he did some great matches ...I hope he'll be happy in Augsburg :approve:

After he refused to join Schalke , I guess many fans in Dortmund now appreciate Kuba even more. Ask Aaron Hunt how it feels to be not in favor of your old supporters (Hunt should avoid the city of Bremen) :hehe:
    And I don't think something happened between Großkreutz and Tuchel ... Großkreutz never really recovered from his injury time and since then he was never be the same again. Don't get me wrong, Großkreutz is a great player and sometimes I thought he was running all the 90 minutes of the match without any hesitation , even during the half time break he was running in the locker room but in the last matches it was more like "Huh, Großkreutz is playing today, wow, didn't realise it" :oops:

5. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    That goal got nothing on this

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. karles48

It was offside of the player who scored the goal... [hehe]

7. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Nice own goal I would say ... :lol:

8. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    Has anyone been paying attention to the Euros? Oh man the Dutch are falling sooooo fast, losing to both Iceland and Turkey consecutively... ouch

9. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Yeah, was a big surprise to me. Particularly the 0-1 against Iceland :eek: From a 3rd place at WC 2014 to a Non-ECist within a year. Something runs completely wrong there

10. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Armenia-Denmark, Denmark are already least playoffs. Den win
    Albania-Portugal, Who can believed? Albania LEAST playoffs! 5 points at aldready Denmark+Portugal! Draw or Portugal. Portugal wins.
    Finland-Faroe Island. 23 min ... and thats is! Joel... again!
    N.Ireland-Hungary. 1-1... NIreland draws at 10 men!
    Difficulty, but Irelands are now favos... (I talked both match...)
    Rep Ireland-Georgia. 1-0.
    Poland-Gibraltar . 8-1... So easy...
    Romania-Greece. 0-0...
    Scotland-Germany. 2-3, Germany wasnt yet?

Now, Slime hopes and Faroes big help... But i am...

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  11. karles48

I'm afraid both the national team and the Dutch clubs have known far better times...

12. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

We are about 6 more players than Iceland, and Iceland plays 10* time better play than our "Huukajat"...
    Time looks mirror, why NOT our man do what our womans already do...
    Finland... what joke... ( Anyway my feelings at now little loser, but... Anyway thats only sport... )
    Oh Sorry, i let my thinks somewhere else.

France (Host). Sometimes this is begind big party... but there are examples at host lost before final and put goal at 7...
    Or can up the cup... Austria ( First time at Euro?) England ( Glory or dissapoint.) Iceland (Small but... ) Czech (?)

13. Wolfinsin

Wolfinsin Kenkyuusei

So, Dortmund have officially achieved the best start of any Bundesliga team ever!
    A far cry from last seasons performance!

14. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I hope Dortmund will keep that form and we will have a more exciting Bundesliga this season :^^;:

綺麗な薔薇には刺が有る

15. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    Because now it's Gladbach's turn to have a really horrific start =/ Really bad injury luck similar to Dortmund's last year + losing Kramer and Kruse doesn't help... Fricking Hamburger people beat them ugh.
    BTW a transfer I'm surprised me or @Sônnenschein didn't talk about much, Anthony Ujah getting shipped to Bremen from Koln, I wonder if Hennes had any say when it came to that transfer [hehe]

16. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Yeah I wondering if Gladbach can get out this trouble. Dortmund had at the same point at least 6pts and Gladbach 0 :eek: And if you have seen how Gladbach played against Hamburg... but I think Hamburg will join them soon, they get so fast so overconfident in Hamburg (I bet some of the managers there are dreaming of the championship right now)

And I think Hennes is sad that he lost his dance partner Ujah... because nobody does celebrate with him now :lol:

綺麗な薔薇には刺が有る

17. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Isnt it that B. M ( no i not talking Baby metal) are one bigest favos?

And isnt Dortmund was now years at almost near or in CL?

18. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Gladbach was in the last few years always a team ranked in the top 7 and Dortmund started the last season disastrous...only a winning series in the 2nd leg helped them to play EL Qualification

綺麗な薔薇には刺が有る

19. Mitsukichi48

Mitsukichi48 Kenkyuusei

Best of luck and a speedy recovery to Luke Shaw......

I hate watching injury like that....

20. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    ^ That didn't look too well ouch...
    .... with that being said, and knowing people like Cantona and Keane used to do those tackles on purpose...
    Manchester United got beat by PSV :rofl:So much for your spending budget, and to think they'd buy Hummels, yeah the f' right.
    To be fair, Memphis did get a nice reception though.