Football Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Discothèque, Jun 9, 2012.

1. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    Against Betis out of all sides...

... and get ready for the return of the Diego Costa show in Madrid this upcoming January [hehe]

2. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Ha, that's what you get if you hired bunch of egomaniac mercenaries.

Neymar already apologized, of course. But that's just a tip of iceberg how "healthy" their locker room. Can't wait when they taste their first defeat, it will be a glorious drama.

3. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
  4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Indonesia & Thailand announced joint bid for 2024 World Cup.

I'll be 40 at that moment, I also have a vision to live in Japan & marrying a native woman there. So if everything is fulfilled, I'd return to Indonesia carrying my wife & children to their dad's country to watch world cup?

The final probably in GBK Stadium, it's bigger than any stadium in Japan & it's JKT48's ultimate dream.

BTW, Atleti's new stadium is named Wanda Metropolitano. What if it were named Wanda Cosmopolitano. fairies_wanda_cosmo.jpg ._. Interesting fact, money spent by Atleti to build this stadium is lower than PSG spent to sign Neymar & Mbappe.

5. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

That sounds great, I really hope you can make it come true. :)

6. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Knowing corruption at FIFA, I don't think we will make it. We don't have sufficient fund to bribe them.

7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    The main problem is that Indonesia must have a tough team. Well, I see chances because Indonesian youth teams had good results last few events.

Yeah, Qatar is a damn rich country but because Brazil & South Africa could host world cup, Indonesia & Thailand maybe able too, I think economy of these nations are almost equal. But among this nations, only Brazil has a tough team.

BTW, where are you from?

8. karles48

I have some things to say about that.
    - I guess you all mean the 2026 World Cup, unless the've decided to hold it every two years now.
    - In 2018 they will be held in Russia, and in 2022 in Qatar. Qatar is in Asia, too, and it will be twenty years since the last (Western) European Cup, so I guess an European country will hold it. Besides, Brazil and South Africa are bad examples. Brazil has got one of the more important teams, and it had been more than sixty years since the last time. And South Africa was the first Cup in Africa. That's why I believe Indonesia and Thailand don't stand a chance...
    - If the Cup goes to Asia again soon I'm sure it will be held in China...for the same reason it will be held in Qatar soon... :^^;:

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I think that too. China can announce their application of 2034 world cup bid. CSL signs many top players, why doesn't the nation host world cup? But I think rather than signing top players, why doesn't China market their players to European teams? They fear another flop like Dong Fangzhou?

BTW, so Mbappe is actually on loan to PSG from Monaco so PSG can avoid FFP. According to this, Dembele is still 2nd most expensive player & most expensive teenager.

10. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

I'm from Malang, but currently at Surabaya because of my job. Two cities, two football clubs with bitter rivalries.

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    You're from Indonesia too. I didn't notice. Maybe because of you using wrestlers as avatar instead of idols? I thought you were from any European country. ._.

12. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    Meanwhile, is this independence thing with Calalonia really going to happen...?

13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I hope Messi's sons will play for Catalonia national team. They'll win everything.

14. karles48

I wish it happened, but I don't think so. A big support from the other countries would be required...and nobody wants to annoy the Spanish government...

15. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    Tomorrow Argentina will play in "La bombonera". If they don't win, that will become a real hell for the players.

16. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    They couldn't even score against a not so great Peruvian side wtf...

Btw, Ricardo Carvalho got sent to jail for apparent tax fraud in Spain. Spain must LOVE targeting their neighboring Portugese when it comes to tax issues huh, as if the Catalonia mess wasn't bad enough...

17. karles48

I wouldn't say Portugese, but foreign...Carvalho, Ronaldo, Messi, Mascherano, Neymar, Griezmann... I guess the Spanish players never evade taxes, or the amount is smaller...

18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    If Messi doesn't make it, I hope Dembele will score the winning goals on both of 2018 UCL & World Cup. Off course Ousmane one, there're a lot of players named Dembele. I have a trust on him.

Well, I hope Messi's sons will play for Catalona national team, they'll win win everything that their dad couldn't with Argentina. Thiago & Matteo. Actually Messi's wife is currently pregnant but I think this time they're gonna get a girl.

19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune

if the video does not show watch the video here

A song to celebrate Iceland qualified for 2018 world cup. Smallest nation ever qualified for world cup.

Argentina to play last & crucial match tonight. Win is a must. Last match Dybala & Icardi didn't even play, damn, they could've solved a lot of problem.

Come on Argentina, win or Messi will change national team to Catalonia.

Once again, if I can't "Vamos Leo", I'd "Allez Ousmane".

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  20. karles48

It's becoming less and less surprising since they got good results of lately...
    I'm sorry, but I'll be happy if Argentina is out of the World Cup. The people there always forget Messi had to come here because he needed a treatment nobody gave him there. Besides, if Messi is out of the Cup that means more time to recover from the season.