Football Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Discothèque, Jun 9, 2012.

1. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    As a Dortmund supporter, blehhhhh......

2. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

How's Bundesliga? Nobody can challenge Bayern again, I guess?

3. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    At one point, when Klopp was around =/ Bayern is 10x worse than City, cuz at least City buys from other leagues but Bayern has to cannibalize from within... eh.
    That being said, Michy Batshuayi played well against Cologne today so I can be proud of that.

I can't wait to watch ArsenalFanTV next week, especially if Tottenham dismantles Arsenal @ Wembley.

Oh and Pique, if you can't take it as much as you dish, then seriously stfu. Those Cornellan's are probably just as important as your "Barcelona" proper citizens when it comes to wanting to be an autonomous state. Good thing he's there instead of being at United, where I can only imagine what would happen to him if he talked crap to Liverpool fans for example...
    http://www.espn.com/soccer/barcelon...spanyol-fans-to-be-quiet-was-least-i-could-do

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
  4. bannie

bannie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Yes Arsenal did well in this transfer window with the signing of Auba for such a bargain. Ozil extending his contract was also very good.
    I think United did best with Sanchez though.
    Liverpool was worst with selling Coutinho.

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Barça's youth teams' stadium has better pitch quality than Espanyol's first team stadium.

Bayern need to keep winning Bundesliga until at least 2024, they'd win Bundesliga 12 consecutive seasons. It'd break record of Dinamo Zagreb who once won Croatian league 11 consecutive seasons.

6. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Since it's obvious that you don't know a shit about the topic I won't get too angry. I will only say that the other team of the city is perhaps the only team in Spain whose name is 'Español' (Spanish), that they haven't said anything in favour of the independence referendum or the political prisoners, and that some members even lent their member cards to policemen that had hit supporters of the independence last october to attend matches at Cornellà... Besides, my first memory of that club comes from the day after Barça lost the final of the CL against Steaua Bucarest...the supporters of Español showed a banner giving thanks to the goalkeeper of Steaua...yes, those 'innocent' bastards...
    PS: if you were a player and a lot of supporters of a club shouted things like 'Shakira es de todos' (your wife belongs to everyone) or 'Piqué cabrón, shakira tiene rabo, tu hijo es de wakaso, y tu eres maricón' (Piqué, bastard, your wife has got tail, your son is son of Wakaso -a former black player- and you're queer) over and over, maybe you'd end up getting tired too...

7. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    I'll give Pique some credit, making sure he didn't let Umtiti get into it with one of the opposing players. I also don't know too too much as to how Espanyol supporters are (I believe people like you many times more than traditional media outlets). From a foreigner's perspective, all I've seen is how their club gets treated as not even 2nd rate, like worse than Real / Atleti.

Heh then how do Bilabo and Sociedad fans view each other, as there's one club that's whatever vs. the other club only favoring Basque players?

Plus I think Dani Alves or Neymar being yelled "monkey" worse because he can't do anything about their ethnic makeup. I think if Pique was as lowkey like Puyol for example, he wouldn't get half of the crap thrown at him. He wants to be outspoken about certain things, then he has to accept the costs of that. Then again, someone has to be that guy, just like Sergio Ramos is for Madrid I guess. Good for people like me, gives us something to talk about =/

8. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

And last December, Oliver Kahn suggested Bayern to leave Bundesliga because it's too easy for them and create something like super league. Good luck convince La Liga and Premier League clubs to leave their respective league.

9. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    Well Bayern doesn't have enough cash to buy players from other leagues apparently heh. They poach from their own league so much, waiting for free transfers, while clubs like United, Madrid, Barca, and PSG actually will buy people. It's quite shambolic how they'll wait for Leon Goretzka's contract while Schalke to expire heh...

And they won't win every year obviously. I don't think Dortmund is the team that's going to top em, it has to be a club like Wolfsburg, Leipzig, or Bremen that topples them.

*edit*
    Watch Adam Lallana channel his inner MMA
    https://twitter.com/LFCwisdoms/stat...twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.espn.com/soccer/

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  10. bannie

bannie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    What is this about Wakaso and Shakira and a child?

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I used to as aspire to be a footballer but I didn't even attended football school.

What is in my mind now is that footballer, just like other athletes, is a short lived job that most retire before 40, without a good future plan, someone would be broke in his retirement.

Now,I've realized the job I should pursue is the job that I can still live even in my elderly age so I can still be productive even if I'm in my 70s. My favorites are scientist & musician.

12. bannie

bannie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    both those are tough to make a living man...

13. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

As far as I know one of the players of Español (the same one that almost broke the ankle of Luis Suárez the previous match) called Umtiti 'nigger' and, since the ofender haven't denied it, it must be true.
    In a way it's like a children game. Both sides try to stir the other when they have a chance to. However, this time Piqué was specially annoyed, I guess the insults against his family have really pissed him off. And about Piqué telling the supporters to shut up, it isn't something new...there are players like Raúl (a myth for Real Madrid supporters) or even De la Peña (a former player of Español) who made it in the past at the Camp Nou...Of course the people and media who complain now didn't say a word then... :hmm:
    They both used to favour basque players, but one season Real Sociedad began to sign foreign players (a mistake IMHO). Here in Spain the rivalry is a serious thing. I'll give you an example. This week one of the best players of Real left the club to sign for Bilbao...Real has agreed to exchange any shirt of the 'traitor' the fans bring to the shop for a new one.
    Yes, I agree about that. He knows the risc and accepts it (most of the time ;)).

It's a multiple insult. I guess they mean that Shakira is a whore and Piqué's son is actually the 'son of a nigger' (Wakaso was a former black player of Español)...

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  14. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

RIP wereng.jpg

Are you happy now, Kennedy? :(
    #WengerStay #SaveWenger

15. bannie

bannie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    hope wenger stays forever. thanks

16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    People in my timeline were cheering Kane last night. They aren't Tottenham fans, just FPL players.

I play this game too but I don't really care about it.

17. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    i thought Alexis move to Man U for a better life, but he still suck on there :lol:

18. bannie

bannie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I really dont understand if it is really worth the extra money. Giving up a free league medal, future trophies, and having to park the bus...

19. bannie

bannie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Obviously big game is PSG vs Madrid. But will be watching Liverpool destroy Porto tonight!

20. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami

if the video does not show watch the video here
    crazy Mane, good game Liverpool