[Game Over] S48 Mafia VIII - Overlord ni Naritai!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by maxaroni, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I actually considered the same thing, to be honest. I didn't think about it when I said I was open to an invite, but during the night phase, I was thinking that if they recruited me, I might reject it. :fear:

2. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

Congratulations to everyone for a fun game and to Cristafari for winning MVP! I thoroughly enjoy this and I feel pretty legit to be like the person to sacrifice one for the winnning team! Sorry twilightkappa!

Very good game!

3. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Congrats Cristafari [party]

I had a fun time, even though I lost XD

Great game everyone! :)

4. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

HI GUYS GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS.

that's right, it's time for me to go over the written parts of this game, including a few bonuses :^O^:

I'll do the day/night phases first and mention any references and why i made them (both to the girls and to the Disgaea Series)

Day 0​

Night 0

Day 1

Night 1​

:D if you have any questions about references, just ask here. I'll explain where i got them from >.>

5. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

oh wow! I just realize this is my first game I was part of the winner list! You know what they say: 8th time's the charm!

6. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

oh yeah. I haven't posted a post game post. Congratz to the townies and CK for the MVP [party]

Well I hope to never get a role with that kind of win condition again lol. That was difficult D: