[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    There's no requirement to watch the lives, however it asks for an acount if you want to watch the archived videos.

2. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Just me being a fan, I find it sad and I feel a bit defeated that Nogi and Keyaki have a much later slot than AKB in kouhaku. Isn't it that the closer to midnight, the more premium the slot is?

Sure, prissy46 and edgy46 are more popular now, I know that. Just a bit sad about it.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ^ Remember: younger members can't work later in the evening, if AKB wants some of them to perform they have to go for an earlier time slot.

4. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    i thought it was because they have a lot of younger members so they need a earlier slot?

5. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I think AKB has a better time slot vs Keya and Nogi. They will perform as the 3rd act on the 2nd half (Keya 8th and Nogi 12th) and performing after DA PUMP and Ikimonogakari. 20 act on the 1st half and 29 act on the 2nd half.
    Of course I do think that it might be because of the age thing, but until the lineup is confirmed, I can't absolutely say if it is because of that or not. Overall tho, if you ask me, I would rather get AKB times slot vs Keya and Nogi. An absolutely better time slot would be the final act.
    I do know that normally the viewers are increasing as the show goes on, thus more people watch the ending vs the opening, but the difference between AKB, Keya, and Nogi timeslot isn't that big for me to say that Nogi has a better time slot vs AKB.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. 3D-ism

3D-ism Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazaki Miho
    Do we have any prediction for the next single? Will it be inevitable center by Sasshi? I think it will be different from other SG ace graduation since she make such a big impact on 48G, won several sousenkyo and not to mention that she's also originally from AKB. Or will it be AKB push like Naachan, Miion or Yuihan.

All I know is if Muto Tomu robbed of next Senbatsu spot all hell breaks loose. I wouldn't be surprised if Moeka make her A side debut as well.
    Also, I kinda want Shitao Miu push to continue since she gain such a great momentum right now.

7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    1st hints should come soon, usually the 1st single of the year is 1st performed / revealed at the RH concerts

• Like Like x 1
  8. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    A Sasshi center would be nice.

• Agree Agree x 5
  9. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    i agree to this considering sasshi was an original AKB member before her scandal so yeah sasshi center would be really nice.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I would at least expect a Sasshii graduation single, but on the other hand ... for someone who has won the sousenkyo so often she has had just a meagre amount of centers ... so you never know ... but logically thinking they can't just not do it, can they now?
    And when was the last time AKS had any problem with having a sub-group member centering a song anyway? :)

11. darlingmysugar

darlingmysugar Kenkyuusei

I’m not sure how popular Sashi is within the akb48 general fandom (considering she’s been transferred years ago+her hs sales don’t exactly align with how well she’s done in ssk) so giving her a center position might influence sales in a negative way

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

• Old Old x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    ^
    Wasn't Sasshi the one who said, a few rich fans who are willing to spend huge is more preferrable. [hehe]

And her HS lane is the perfect example of it.

13. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I doubt that, really. If anything her centering due to graduation would influence sales in a positive way. What with the pr and buzz the whole thing could generate, after all. And it is a nice homage to Sasshi, her ssk victory and status and to AKB48 itself.

Though I just hope the senbatsu lineup won't be flooded with too much HKT48 members.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Given her somewhat iconic status in the AKS group, and the fact that you couldn't turn on a TV set in Japan last year and not see Sasshii on it:
    1. I kinda doubt that
    2. Sometimes doing the right thing should be more important then making a shitload of money
    And as you might guess ... I think Sasshii deserves a proper send-off

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
  15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I am (Natalie Imbruglia’s) Torn about Sasshi centering an AKB single.

On the one hand, sure, she was AKB first and has won the SSK 4 times and is probably The Most Famous member the franchise has put out.

On the other hand... she is HKT now and I feel her graduation should be focused there?
    Rena and Sayanee simply cut their participation with AKB and centered the singles in their own groups, so she could do that.

I think it’s a waste to give a center to a leaving girl (Takamina, Paruru, Kojiharu...) when a newer girl could do with the exposure, but I’ll get whatever they throw at us.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 2
  16. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    No, i hope! Because she is from hkt, that's mean she would get 2 single with her center! No no no
    About her popularity... she is well known, that's all!

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

*shrug* I pretty much agree with Trinu, I'd prefer to see the next AKB A-side centre go to YuiYui or Naachan or even Mako.

Give Sasshi the main coupling track with the graduates and members she's closest to from her dual career as a mark of respect to what she's done for the 48g.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  18. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    How about 2 A-sides just like...when Sasshi did it :D
    Her main song as center will be better to be at HKT. Considering its condition right now, and basically she is the one helping HKT grow since the beginning.
    The second A side for her graduation song in AKB next single. With everyone that matters to her. Some graduates and the giants from her generation will be nice.

The question is, will HKT release a single before her graduation. I hope so.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

They better. I just keep hoping that the Music Station Performance last week (which had alot of HKT48 girls) wasn't their way of saying "Sorry girls, we aren't releasing a Single until after April 30th, so here's a Music Station Appearance for most of you".

• Creative Creative x 1
  20. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    I can see an AKB 2 A-side single with Sasshi centering one song, plus HKT center single with a solo song. It's Sasshi lol

Afterward, return with the next single centered with either Naachan, Miion, Moeka, Zukkii, whoever :chuffed:

• Agree Agree x 1