[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^I think Marina did received some makeup too!

2. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

Sakura basically passed one out to everyone. Then this happened....
    C33-99nUYAQG_57.jpg

3. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    So nice ^ [hehe]

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ one of the little things that makes them awesome ;)

5. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Is there a reason why she gave them all makeup?

6. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

^ because she is a CM model for a makeup brand, and she probably got lots of it's products for free.

=========

D2 Showroom 170207

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

53f5f416.jpg
    Our three 2nd Gen draftees

e0230c4c-s.jpg 51f528b8.jpg 2bf81c98-s.jpg
    4th gen I can understand..but Nappu!
    Thanks to http://asukyann.blog.jp/ for the pretty pictures.

Guys is HKT beyond help? :D

8. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

9. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

^
    I read about that. This really does make up for the messy promotion for the 9th single. And the cover looks really great as well.

10. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Beautiful cover. Sasshi's pose looks like she is giving the approval to Hana [hehe]

11. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

HKT's smoothie squad (in Shuukan Shounen Magazine 2017 No.9)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
    4.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg
    8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

and 4th gen

11.jpg

12. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Love love love:^O^:

13. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
  14. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Watching the Kyushu 7 ken DVD. My favorite thing in HKT's history was probably the shuffle to form KIV and, boy, so many girls have left since then, now I think I understand how AKB fans feel watching the old stuff. It was also the golden age of my tumblr . So nostalgic.

15. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

I can't believe that tumblr of yours is gone, it was one of my favorites and I didn't know Meron-jusuu was yours! Hopefully you can make another one. Since that tour we also added many great members as well that can carry on the HKT torch even if the seniors graduates.

16. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I think HKT48's management, producers and members need to work way harder to improve their quality if they want to stay afloat... keyakizaka46 is slaying right now. I had no idea they were so popular because I was focusing on Ssk, but looking at their sales, wow, HKT48 is lacking in a lot of areas... I don't mean to say they need a change of style, but definitely they need to stop putting out mediocre songs...

17. chiuchimu

The only truly good songs they've had are 10Byuo and Otona Rensha. Maybe Melon Juice, though when I first heard it I thought it was stupid, that song grows on you. I wish they cover GEM songs. GEM has great songs but Zero popularity; HKT is very visible but lack great songs. I love 48 and 46 but when it comes to songs, GEM, Fairies and Tokyo Girls Style make way better songs.

18. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I, particularly enjoyed all their A-sides up until 12byou, which was a specially good song in my opinion. After that it seems to me that it's been declining in quality, it's like they are getting left overs that don't really have a set style, I mean, Shekarashika is a cool song but sort of weird and just not at all fitting to their image... I don't mean to say they should only stick to the same thing for every single, I really did like Make Noise for example, one of their best songs I think... but still, the lack of good vocals is making them sound really generic because they have to mix everyone's voices together because if you give a solo line to the center it will sound terrible... I think they need to step up and try to promote some real talents for once...

19. chiuchimu

They don't even have to sound that good on solo parts, just make songs with solo parts and force them to sing. They'll never get better hidden in a chorus all the time. Kiyakizaka are popular because they have an edgy feel. HKT can't do that but their is still room for good songs in a bubbly pop music.

20. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Keyakizaka is actually focusing on having singing quality and dancing quality. They have more vocally challenging songs and complex choreo... HKT48 should give more vocal training to the girls... even Mio has slightly improved, so if they invested a little on training them to sing and dance well, instead of just learning the lyrics and choreography maybe it would reflect on the group's popularity... if management wants the group to grow and not end up disbanding, they need to have a better quality control, better music, better dancers and singers... specially with NGT coming up strong... it just feels like Nogi and Keya are getting all the good songs, and inside AKB group HKT48 is receiving left overs with generic songs...