[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @ootamudkip i read the result from akb ssk thread and twitter

2. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

Huh... not that much of an "emergency" meeting, is it? :/

Ok, on another topic. Is there a thread that shares experience of handshake with JKT girls? I noticed other group thread has one, but why not JKT? I have been a casual JKT observer for some year (I went to the very 1st temp theatre and went to a one-ticket-handshake two times with Diasta), and would like very much to catch up, buy the single and handshake with some member (mainly Yupi). I kinda want to see ppl's experience with the members, but it's rather hard to find here. And most of my wota friends have graduated to a real girlfriend IRL so lol

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I think anyone can start a thread. Just look at the first posts in the other similar threads for how to start.

They go in General XXXX Discussion.

Your AKB48 Experiences
    Your SKE48 Experiences ...
    and more recently
    Your STU48 Experiences (started April 3, after some people had already posted in the AKB48 experiences)
    The NGT48 Experiences Thread (started May 19)

P.S. I would use the Your ... Experiences format for the title, but that's me. I like consistency, apparently more so than Cristafari, but then he can do whatever he wants. :)

4. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Center for each team + Shani keep posting similar picture at their instagram:confused:

5. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  7. gwahaha

gwahaha Kenkyuusei

8. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

9. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

1) Is there any difference of unit of BnT 2013 and 2015 ?
    I'm sure there are some (as I heard that Chikariina had tried this).
    2) Is there any unders of
    - Team J BnT ?
    - Team KIII Pajadora ?
    - Team T Pajadora ?

Oh yeah, this is...

Omoide no Hotondo - Sebahagian Besar Kenangan - The Most of The Memories

Notes:
    • (.../...) = hesitant sentence
    • Disclaimer: I haven't anything. Not for commercial.
    • Sorry if there are any faults.

Indonesian:
    English:
    I was crying when writing the second verse and reff but I have no any buddy. Those image ? This is my project, "MTW48 Project". Not for commercial but you can see mine on facebook on few Harvest Moon groups.

003.jpg 005.jpg 009.jpg 017.jpg 025.jpg

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  10. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    I've been curious for a while so guys how in what states is the fandom right now ? Is the Reboosting Project doing well ? Do you think fans are re-motivated by it and did it attract back some fans ? Also did Produce 48 have any effect on the popularity/or the buzz around the group ? I saw on twitter and the MNL48 tweets that some kpop fans had joined the fandom after watching it so I was wondering if the same happened with JKT48.
    Also do you feel like that the management is doing well or is there anything that upsets you ?
    I know that's a lot of questions but I'm a bit worried about JKT and just want to know the opinion of actual fans living in Indonesia, not some "I heard JKT48 is doing bad/well" from random 48 stans.

11. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I haven't seen tweets about PD48 from indonesian fans (mainly because they tweet in English I think hhh so idk if they're Indonesian or not). I think the fans outside Jakarta seems to be excited with the Circus project, since they rarely do event outside Jakarta. All the negative tweet that I saw mainly come from Jakarta fans. This far the only thing that still upset me is they haven't make it easier for non-fans to buy the ticket.

12. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @NoxDWN i'm actually surprised to find out a lot of indonesia kpop fans know/like JKT before PD48

13. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    Thank you @ootamudkip & @CherryBlossom48 for your answers !
    I hope the Circus & the Reboost projects will both do well :D Can't wait to hear people talk about how JKT is rising again !

14. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I just checked the official website and did they remove member SNS section from the front page? I can't really remember if they have that section or not

15. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  16. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  17. Alifian

Alifian Kenkyuusei

Though I live in Indonesia, actually I want to ask this question too. I stopped following JKT48 in 2014. Recently I started following them again, one of the reason is I saw one of members on tv show (Zara). I don't live in Jakarta so I really don't know how the group is doing these days, but I really worried about their progress in Indonesia, sometimes my imagination gone wild to imagine things like JKT48 disbanded, but I hope Reboost project can increase popularity of the group, with more media coverage and far fans program, I'm looking forward to it.

Sent from my Andromax G36C1H using Tapatalk

18. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
  19. Alifian

Alifian Kenkyuusei

20. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna