[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Kenkyuusei

*whisper* Those event venue like JIEXPO cost tons of money

2. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Natsumi
    Twitter:
    skyx22
    I know that so I wish there was a venue that JKT48 can use as handshake venue with affordable price but not wedding venue.

Well, 165 Tower, Grand Kuningan Ballroom, Sudirman Hall all cheap to be used as JKT48 handshakes but for weddings, these are expensive.

3. Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48

Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    Vio has been resigned this night

4. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Natsumi
    Twitter:
    skyx22
    Well, tho she had good prospect, it's not a too big lose. JKT48 can still find other members with good prospect again in future auditions.

5. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Haruna
    Now we need both Diani and Aby promotion to team before August

6. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Kenkyuusei

I think they'll get promoted in the next HS since Melo said there will be an academy shuffle every HS

7. Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    @ootamudkip Some chances can be happened on an another event. Remember 1st Reboost Shuffle some weeks ago ?

8. Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    Well, I found Anin x Beby covering Vierra - Bersamamu in youtube. That's better to cover another songs outside JKT48 (including Vierra) in another handshake. :blush:
    *If only Veranda was sung this :blush:

#FormerVierrania

9. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Natsumi
    Twitter:
    skyx22
    They have to make JKT48 Circus outside Java.

Especially in Palu. I once chatted with a Yupi oshi from Luwuk, a town in Central Sulawesi province. He said he wanted to meet his oshimen so bad but, though the city is rich because it's abundant of oil & natural gas but he isn't from a wealthy family, he couldn't afford airplane ticket to Jakarta but he can still afford to go to Palu, the province's capital. I never chatted with him again later but seems he now lives in Palu for college. So there should be JKT48 Circus in Palu & also other cities outside Java, everywhere asin Indonesia.

10. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Kenkyuusei

Cmiiw but Melo planning to held circus outside Java if its proven to be successful, so rn the possibility of having JKT48 circus outside Java are in the hands of the far fans in Java

11. Cipta

Cipta Kenkyuusei

I am quite sure since at one of J team show MC in July, Diani said that she already offered by Gaby to Join J team. But Gaby said that Diani still dilemma to choose between T or J.

12. rmn89

rmn89 Kenkyuusei

Wondering what will happen if jkt have their own team 8. "Reffered as Team delapan instead of team eight. If they do this. Audition that would be held in all the provinces(instead of perfecture) and DI (daerah istimewa) will make jkt48 more relevant even outside Java. Wouldn't that be awesome? Having one oshi from let's say your town. No matter how small it is. Has anybody tell this to JOT?

13. Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    @rmn89
    JKT48 can't add new team anymore but AKB. Actually we don't need Team 8 but JKT48 will go anywhere with Circus as JKT48 nowaday has same concept with Team 8 and the audition is opened twice in a year.

#cmiiw

14. rmn89

rmn89 Kenkyuusei

Too bad we can't added more teams. I know they having the "idol who come to see you" concept like chimu eito. But thats not my main point. I think having our team delapan will be an interesting way to gain back the fading popularity. Just Imagine the headlines "Jkt48 open auditions with guaranteed spot from each province. Remember back then when Indonesian idol and other reality shows booming in Indonesia? And how the producers keep marketing about where the contestants originally from?,its Because they know audiences from the same origins with the certain contestants will support them just because they are from the same hometown?. I do believe it'll work with jkt48 as well.

15. Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    @rmn89
    Actually, not "can't" buy "may not". As I heard that SNH has broken a rules about forming teams more than three and making new sisgroup without their knowledge. I think AKS is started to be restricted after SNH has independent.

I think, they don't need to form new team except if JKT48 members is filled ±96 members (one team is contain 16 members, one team can be splitted into two subteam). Actually, I prefer if a team is filled by 18 - 20 members rather than 16.

RE:BOOST actually has two side, but I think the + side is able to be seen more rather than - side. I hope they will released another decree in near time suddenly. They should involve many and all of fans for JKT48's progress (including in this forum as this is international forum). They may not to be deaf and blind to heard and see all of fans' opinion.

16. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Kenkyuusei

I think it's not impossible, however having a new team with 34 members will put more weight into their budget. It's expensive to send 16+ person outside Java w/ plane, not to mention the cost for accomodation, venue, etc.

On another topic a friend of mine want to watch theater for the first time and I forgot does female fans queue in certain line (like far and VIP) and got called first during the bingo call or they have to queue in regular line? thanks before

17. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Natsumi
    Twitter:
    skyx22
    So teams of JKT48:

• Team J = orthodox idol
    • Team KIII = edgy idol
    • Team T = Sakura Gakuin
    • Academy aka trainees = Produce48