[GENERAL] The NGT48 Thread

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Let's see what is released in the 3rd single that might be more appropriate. Eventhough Seka ii wa isn't bad for a rock concert.

2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Once again, Fuji Rock Festival can have line up from any genre. This year line up; Skrillex is EDM, Kendrick Lamar is hip hop, Chvrches is synthpop. They aren't rock musicians. Meanwhile Vampire Weekend is indeed a rock band. So they can have NGT48 there just to tell that NGT48 is Niigata's symbol. Well it's indeed weird. Local Japanese artists for the line up haven't been announced.

3. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    Would be awesome if NGT showed up there, who knows, maybe they could even convert some rock fans :)

4. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka

if the video does not show watch the video here

Metal version

I have to say Max Toki is a very 'versatile' song.

Seka ii wa

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  5. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    You know it's not official enough for them to perform this rendition.

6. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    What if Akimoto sensei did the arrangement and made it as an alternative version. It is possible.

7. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    NGT members that participated in AKB Group Center
    DX6i0JeVwAA1URL.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

So OgiYuka, Hinatan, Rie, Mahohon, Gatanee didn't take part I see (Rie of course).

9. enc0re

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    Looking at her twitter I am sure OgiYuka did take part. I guess that picture is missing some members.

10. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I don't know where that photo was shot, but it seems rather that the girls who aren't shown in that picture just went to take the test at another place. Most likely the Niigata one, since many of them also had a theater performance on this day.

Maho told she took the test at the Nagaoka venue (in Niigata), in fact:
    https://twitter.com/NGT48_info_bot/status/972479708003581952
    Gatanee participated too apparently, even commenting about the difficulty of the questions (but acing all the ones about NGT) on today's Photolog:
    https://twitter.com/NGT48photolog2/status/972477216368992256
    △ 夜公演

ありがとうございました✨ コールも大きな声を出してくださって嬉しかったです お気をつけて帰ってください!!そして、今日はお昼にセンター試験がありました!難しかったですが、NGT48の問題は完璧!!!AKB48さんにはたくさんの歴史があるんだなぁって感じて、NGT48も応援してくださる皆さんとこうして問題をたくさん出題できるくらい思い出を作った行きたいなって思いました そして、今日のAKB48SHOWさんでもえかのピアノ演奏とナニカガイルが放送になります!良かったらご覧ください✨
    And in the Oricon article there's even a comment by Hinatan herself as the NGT representative (plus a nice photo of her in the gallery), in the brackets it says she took it in Niigata as well:
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2107301/full/

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  11. enc0re

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    I can see Riko's test results become a laughing topic already, Ayakani potentially too. :lol:

12. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    To commemorate Kitarie's last appearance at the handshake event, I noticed that today NGT's special stage featured one more special rendition of Yume no Kawa in her honor. Like in the previous occasions, even this time the stage performance was "okay for filming", so there's currently a lot of recordings of it floating around on Twitter and elsewhere. For ease of watching, I tried to find and put together the videos shot from the best angles. So, feel free to click on the thumbnails and enjoy. ;)

Yume no Kawa performance proper, with NGT members - In the middle of it the music stops and... well, I'll let you find out by yourself (´∀`*)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

After-performance talk - While at it, Ogiyuka also explained how they came up with the idea for this surprise, after being inspired by other members doing the same at the time of Acchan's graduation concert. Which is perfectly in line with the fact that the performance/skit itself originated as a humorous take on Acchan's graduation song, after all. And Kitarie: "I feel as if I've been singing Yume no Kawa more than the original performer, lately". ( ´∀`)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photo session corner before the end of the stage - My favorite part is actually when a fan asks Kitarie to look in their direction, and she jokes by replying "Can you please say the name of the magazine, first?" ( ´∀`)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

---

Also, some photos from the aforementioned photosession. First row is fan-taken, second row is from the SNS accounts of the participating members, actually:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

---

More miscellaneous video links:

Youtube videos:

===

On other news, I think everyone should know by now but it doesn't hurt to remind that on March 25th, TV Asahi will air a "NGT Home Party" special to celebrate Rie's graduation. The program schedule has already been published here:
    http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/ch/contents/variety/0240/

However, we didn't get to watch a preview of it until recently. Well, here it is at last! Looks like there's going to be a bit of everything. And according to what had been said on Gatanee's Showroom, even graduated members are set to make an appearance. ( ´∀`)

And, yes, some may recognize the house as the one where the members spent Valentine Day together. Some of the girls even posted group photos set in the same living room on Instagram and Photolog back then, but they didn't mention until a while later there was also a TV troupe filming the gathering for some sort of television program.

In the meantime, TV Asahi had been publishing some making-of shots of the party at regular intervals through their Twitter account, ever since its reveal.
    Those are the ones so far but many more are probably going to be posted until the day of the broadcast, so you may want to keep track of it using the search function...
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  13. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    @Cisalpine88 can you please provide sources for Twitter videos? I can't deduce accounts/tweets from direct links to media.

14. enc0re

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    His twitter has many of those retweeted: https://twitter.com/speranzom

TV Asahi huh? Isn't that TV channel huge? This might actually reach a lot of people.

15. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    This makes it a nationwide broadcast, not just Niigata.

On other topic
    I didn't expect Okappa's election promise to be performed on AKB48SHOW. I thought it might be maybe on Niigata's Friend like Hinatan's.

It was a good and heartfelt performance. Very calming.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  16. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    [​IMG]
    The 5 D3 members will participate in the 3rd single HS events, as announced on Twitter today.
    The photo is from yesterday's Center Examination.

17. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    aww they're so cute,bangs everywhere lol

18. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    I am really upset none of the 1ki members uploaded photos with the girls from yesterday's event ;_;

19. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    didn't nanako do it?

20. enc0re

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    The pictures taken of the draftees are a little bit unflattering but still cute lol