[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Captain, Kazumin, Manattan and Horichan on Koukousei Quiz 2016

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Just for trivia:

Nogieigo has the highest viewership rating among all other nogizaka46 shows.

3. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Being once in a month show probably makes people hyped for it. And being the only shows that focusing largely on under members (before nogiten came back). It's funny too (watching japanese trying to talk in english always resulted in comedy gold)

And some people probably just want to learn english lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

4. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    48 & 46 Dream Team - Silent Majority! Ikoma center :S

Silent Majority got the most votes, Kimi no Na wa Kibou got least :(

5. nullion

nullion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuraireika
    That third row Ikuchan surely gonna make people flip their tables.

Also I actually forgot how good Ikoma is at being a center.

6. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

Ikoma center, and Ikuchan is in the back :^^;:

Have to admit that Kimi no na wa Kibou is not at same popularity level against those three now.

7. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Although I wanted Keyaki member to center it, but Ikoma is the most logical choice for SiMajo center if you don't want AKB member to center it. Having said that, Ikoma did a good job at the center :)

8. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    A little note:
    Hirate's oshimen is Ikoma :^^;:
    I can totally see Techi wanting to "give her position" to her :^^;:

9. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Wow!!! Didn't expect that they vote Ikoma to be center! [hehe]
    If you need someone to be center for a cool song! Ikoma is the right choice!!! :1st:;)

10. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Viewers just voted for the song. There was no position vote.

• Like Like x 1
  11. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Really?! ok, my bad!!:^^;:
    But that doesn't change the fact that Ikoma did a good job being center!! ;)[hehe]

12. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    crap. ikoma got the chance again. well, she is basically look like hirate plus short hair girl is always has higher chance to centre and being management favourite.
    anyway, that front row minus ikoma is basically the dream team. i like how maiyan and naachan are at the side. they balancing each other.
    anyway, i think no nogi song that is appealing to mainstream. that is sad to me. i want at least a song where people can associate to nogi.

13. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I not sure, but from digital certification Nandome followed by Seifuku Mannequin have good reception. So, we can assume that those song more popular in casual fans. Yet they still put Kimikibou almost every time they perform in major show. It's wonderful song but from sales record, Kimikibou was 2nd worst sales progression after Natsu no Free and Easy.

Logically, they should choose Nandome, Mannequin, or Kizukata (which also hit for idol scale, but not that big on casual), imo. They already put Mannequin in some major show quite often. And i hope they also perform Nandome and Kizukata, even when we talk about viewer vote, nogi still stand no chance but they try in their best at least.

I think performing Ikoma center song is Nogi's trend in major show. So, general fans must be anticipate this. We already experienced that during last year. They even put Taiyou Knock on MSte Christmas Special, which already weird enough because they perform summer song on winter. So, no more surprise i think. Just let her alone. She already have no chance to centering senbatsu again, except this kind of show. Or except management want to show their bias blatantly.

As fan of Silent Majority, it's weird to see other girl centering this song. Moreover with that kind voice. Techi have solo line, and her voice is deep enough to carry that. Even she's not best singer (or not yet), her voice match with the cool tone of SiMajo. But when HKT and this " Dream Team" perform with that kind of lead voice that's a big flaw, imo. The rest is good. I just can't enjoy first solo line, and that turn me off of whole performance. But, it's still better than HKT performance few days ago.

14. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    KimiKibou sold badly due to poor HS sales. Fans were getting upset about stagnation, I guess.

But KimiKibou is one of the longest charting Nogizaka songs. It charted in Oricon for 77 weeks, longest by far. Higher than almost all AKB songs except for back in the Heavy Rotation peak era.
    That has to mean something.

15. edgy_heaven

edgy_heaven Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    I don't think being short-haired girl is an advantage and reason of getting chosen as center. I think it's just coincident that both Ikomachan and Techi have short-hair style when debuting as center (and up until now).

Great job being center, Ikomachan! Despite of limited time given for practicing the number, you nailed it. And i love how Akanen and Sugai-Sama like guarding behind her (and also nyan-nyan clueless face at the end :lol:)

16. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Is this just me or Ikoma looks like she's trying a little too much, doing solo moves so fast sometimes they looks jerky ?

Still, overall better perf than I expected.

17. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I personally prefer a double center, Ikoma x Hirate for that song.
    Ikoma's center reminds me of seifuku no mannequin.
    Since its a sister group and they both have similar image and style.
    Great performance once in a while though.

KimiKibou is a genre that falls under a different category, it is suitable for those who aren't really idol otakus but wanted to listen to Nogizaka46 as a pop group.

18. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    On nogi's song choice, I agree with @tiktok that nandome, seifuku, or kizukata would have been better. I recognize that kimknokibou is iconic for nogi, & that it did charted long, but the accumulation of said long charting is still nonetheless on the lower end of all sales relatively speaking. If we are to look for measure of casual interest, digital certification should be our best bet. For me personally, either nandome & kizukata would have been great. I never been a big fan of seifuku, & I still hate its choreo lol, not to mention it is performed a dozens times already. nanadome is a decent song for me & iku centre! kizukata is one of my all time fav.

Now how to quote spoiler lol
    While it is indeed not a surprise to continue seeing her centres here & there, I do think it is nonetheless fair to continue to criticize it. She may centres a lot less now, yet she still do, & invariably always present for partnership, & often in front/prominent position. More significantly imo is how she's very very frequently on prime-time telly programs.. which present the best opportunities for exposure I think. Her share of this kind of resources compared to other members is very lopsided too.. My point being our one & only does not lack resources at all lol

19. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Agreed that Nogi's song should be Nandome. Kimi no na wa kibou is not that iconic IMO. Even Girls Rule might have a better chance. And I don't know why management keep putting their trust on Ikoma. Ikuchan is rising recently and mgmt just simply disregard her, even put her on third row. It makes me so...:asdfgh::asdfgh::asdfgh:

20. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I didn't want Ikoma to be the center for this, but then again I never really watched her be a center before since I was a fan after she was dropped from the first row.. The song sounded much lower in terms of voice (IDK what I'm saying, I hope someone does) and a lot different from the original.. Not sure if it's a bad thing, but I guess it was nice.

Sasshi did not look like she belonged there though,.