[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Its probably the rule among all of the idol groups lol.

I’ll also not denying if among top tiers probably on date too , but i just cant imagine what kind of guy who’s can attract them into relationship , since visual and income probably will not being so important for them ( these girls was very young with a insane amount of income and extremely beautifull , idk if there’s still a handsome guy in front of their eyes . even tho sometimes the scandal is with an unexpected guy [hehe] ) . Its sound a little bit hyperbole, but if i were the girls , heavy income , lot of outside jobs , respective group on rising , i’ll prefer enjoy myself rather than finding love and put my bright career on risk. Some girls are on dating is probably right , but i’ll think whos playing safe without serious relationship its not only 1-2 person tho .

Afaik , there’s no scandal in idol histories which not turning bad ,
    small or huge , there will come bad effect for you , iirc even mid-low in terms of popularity like rotti , she got amount of bashed comment in her 17th single individual pv youtube page and some blog or 5ch cmiiw .

In noujo’s case , without discrediting her , she’s not one among the most popular members , so it’ll not effect the groups to much , and the news will not turn as big as sayuringo’s case few years ago. Be tough girl lol .

So yeah , in my POV , even you’re dating yamapi or jsb’s iwata takanori or even G Dragon , it will never be a cool things as long as you’re still on the group

Im pretty sure tons of man who’s registered on every lottery for your IHS Ticket , spent tons of money to buy national handshake ticket to combine and met you at the end of the event will never be happy or amazed in positive way if you got caught on date even with a big name figure :censored: .

it seems a little bit out of topic , but in my pov which was you classified by some wotas , although i cant say i was veteran enough , but maybe this love ban rule was also main factor that i was totally being hooked into this industry ? lol

sometimes i feel this was very stupid and unbelievable / unacceptable , but srsly based on my experience about nmb's riripon , after come into her lane not just for once or twice and spent some amount of money to buy tickets for helping her got a decent rank in ssk , the announcement she made was not a fond experience for me which i was like to repeating once again in my idol life :)

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Have you heard about Sashihara Rino? [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Honestly, it's just too illogical for me to believe the love-ban rule. We're already living in the digital age, in which relationships could be made without meeting someone face2face. If they do decide to go out, then it's their risk. ;)

Not if they're dating someone who's rich or in an executive-level position. But it doesn't really matter though, if they "are in love", then they will date regardless of who he is. ;)

This is actually true and this is a problem. A lot of wotas still view the girls as "someone they own" and we can't deny that these guys are the main money generators for the group.

I personally think that the love-ban rule is taken lightly by the girls and the management doesn't really act on it until it seems evident. Another thing that I observed is that Kawamura and Noujo are from the Tulip gundan. Not that I'm saying that everyone from that group is dating but who knows. ;)

4. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    how can idk since my most followed group was only nogi and hkt [hehe] . yes its undeniable in sashihara's case , idk she's lucky or she's just really smart that can use her big scandal to jump into big popularities right now . i just feel her case was anomaly rather then most of the idols , miichan was never comeback to senbatsu after the accident and being able to stand up in same level of popularity with her fellow gens / best friends , milky drop ranks after her scandal , and i'm sure there's still some people who dislike sayuringo until today after what she had done or because she's not being punished a lot by the mgmt .

like i said before , i'll not denying the statement if you call this is a problem . but speaking as one of that categories you've mentioned about . in my point of view , i dont view them as the girls i've own ( seriously , i've also had gf in my real life lol ) . but in fact , if there's someone from my favorite girls which i usually bump into her HS lane had a scandal , i'll not swear her to death or hate her whole of my life , but surely i'll consider too keep going met her or no .

like i mention before , the love ban rule , the bonds of image which they create among the girls and fans was one of big factor which make me love the idol groups rather than any artist / musician i've known ;)

i would not disagree with your opinion since its right , but in other way i'll say i was not feeling guilty / wrong too if i disliked the scandal or on side with the love ban rule tho ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Well, at the end of the day, the love-ban rule is still an active policy and I seriously hate those who violate policies, even though how trivial it is. It's very unfair to the other girls who were wholeheartedly following it.

I still am confused though as to what really is the appropriate punishment for someone who violates the love-ban rule. To me, it seems like it's based on popularity. :hmm:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Whether her case is anomaly or she's an outlier, the thing is, such scenario existed in idol history ;)
    Maybe there's more.

7. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    This is why I think that Ikuchan being caught dating while in the group might have the worst effect for the group. Maybe even worse than Maiyan and Naachan being caught since she is someone whom you really feel confident wont be involved in a dating scandal. Lol.
    But this love ban is one thing that is really hard to eliminate in the jpop industry because it already became a part of their culture. In kpop, idols being in a relationship is now slowly being accepted by kpop fans, but in Japan, I dont think it will be the same anytime soon. I dont really mind my Oshis being in a relationship as long as they are not in the group anymore because it might affect their future careers if they do.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    IMO the love ban is ridiculous. I understand it generates money from fans, but those same fans should keep in mind that when you buy HS tickets, you only have the right to, well, shake hands and quickly exchange some pleasantries. They are not entitled to anything more than that, even if they have spent thousands of dollars. They don't own the girls. And I think, as a fan, you should be happy for your oshi when she finds happiness in any form (be it love or something else). If you truly support someone, it should be unconditional.

As for Noujou, I don't think she is doing something wrong (except for maybe a contract breach, but we can't be sure about that). Yet they call it a 'scandal'.

The only one truly in the wrong is the paparazzi scum that'll do anything for a juicy scoop, even if it means the end of someone's career.

• Agree Agree x 5
  9. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    But there can only be one Sashihara Rino. She is special and she is different. Some people are built and raised to succeed (one read of her book and her mindset, its understandable)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
  11. rai-sama

rai-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
  12. rai-sama

rai-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    anyone know how to buy Ikoma graduation concert merchandise? Is it available on the web or only in the venue?

13. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Use tenso and buy from nogizaka46 official webshop once available.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

15. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    oh so this is what the 3 were doing in Hawaii (remember that synchrozaka few days ago with these 3)
    looking forward to this, Reika!!! :inlove:

16. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    PR video... still... Quoting Himura-san, "They are Nogizaka-san". So there will be no Bikini shots I guess :D

if the video does not show watch the video here

17. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Do you think Japanese (female) idols are thick skinned or thin skinned :) ? Although some people would say that its one of the toughest jobs on the planet, I noticed that some of them are more psychologically / emotionally fragile than the average (female) office employee or student. For instance, during the recent 46 hour program, the girls seem to be afraid of the onscreen green "obake" even in the crowded studio o_O. In a few other instances, a girl (I won't say who they are) would be afraid to eat insects that have been thoroughly cooked. And also many of them are afraid of reptiles. I also found it incredulous that someone would be afraid of eating a fried pig's head :blink:. Come on.:glare:

18. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Hmm... I can understand that they may got psychologically / emotionally fragile though. I mean most are girls in their healthy and brightest age, and during those age you are banned to do things that normal girls usually does, such as having popular Social Media account, dating, get to hang out in public during your private time freely... Certainly it will put a lot of strain to your mental health.

Regarding their reaction about Ghosts, Insects, Reptile, etc, I'm sure some of them just play along to make the segment entertaining. That's why some can look very scared while some can look very cool with it. Some reactions are indeed real, but I believe some are calculated. It's pretty common in Japan media though... just look at Monitoring TV Show, even non-idol entertainers do the same.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Well in their earlier years the members[hehe]

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Well, @ForrestFuller has set up a Stage48 Countdown on what you think were the best moments of Ikomachan - a couple of nights ago...

But no one hasn't responded yet! Come on, let's have some thoughts there!