[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Wow, a sigh of relief. Thank goodness. Awesome news.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I’m pretty sure other members testified how despicable and unprofessional Seigo is. The group can move forward and have a great Summer Tour!

3. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

L result from the management as usual, it's good with the replacement decision but the fact they decide to give full face to the person by stating Seira lied and Seigo leaving by his own decision just show they will never give full support to their own talent. L conclusion, No damage control that will protect Seira future career, you guys seriously think Seira will be fine now he gone?
    The person gone for good? forget about that, he will be back in other different way to just show you how noxious and toxic their entertainment industry are.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Shima-can

Shima-can Kenkyuusei

as Usual, LLC use the diplomatic words. more than this, again members will deal this situation by themself.
    I'm also worried about Seira's herself as I remember of her Hiatus reason.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

The entertainment industry is full of toxic, notorious, two-faced, power-tripping people. Let's be real, he's not the last of his kind. Even those who haven't worked with Seira would probably remember her name and show her who's boss if ever they cross paths on a future project. We can't be certain of anything. We're not even sure if there are other troublesome staff working with them although not as bad as SEIGO. For now, in this particular incident, take this as a win. Imo, it's the best outcome we can get.

6. unknownsensei

To those that disagree to my statement, its not a movie, there's no happy ending in this situation. Politics are cancer that will never gone.

I'm proud of Seira for being the person to start it and Nogi no longer be working with the guy starting today ( at least at the surface level that we can see ). We don't know if the management will have something to recover Seira name in the long run, but it is a fact they choose to save face for everyone except their own talent this time.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    IMO, there's no reason why Seira would lie about something related to her gen mate. The guy can simply deny it because he knows the gravity of such words are too huge. Then it will be just the case of "he said this" "she said that". It doesn't sound nice for Seira, but at this point I think the public is on Seira side and they will be the judge on who is telling the truth.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    @unknownsensei
    On your last two posts. Well, it's the consequences of the way she chose to initiate it.
    Not only does it give management nothing to work with to grant her 'immunity' going forward, the other guy also has the 'baseless claims' argument.
    You know it's not a movie, then you should also know that decision-makers of these multimillion dollar companies have no feelings. They don't act on or get swayed by emotions. They act on the best interests - of their multimillion dollar companies.
    It's a W in the sense that, there's less toxicity in the group now. Seira won it for them and its fans. She went in like Mel Gibson on that Braveheart movie lol. You have to applaud that.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. unknownsensei

I did and I'm proud of her as I have stated. As you said its for their whole best interest which I also said its shows the fact or example of japanese entertainment industry and their politics. Also you said he have the baseless claim arguments but the least they can do is twist their word as much as "'A' deny the allegations so we have nothing to say about it" but instead went completely for "B lied".
    Do I agree their decision are purely for their own interest? Yes, I did and stated why.
    Did I applaud Seira for the win and minus 1 toxicity? Yes, I did.
    What's my point? The guy have been in the industry for years as the director for many idols group, connections everywhere, even Akimoto Yasushi will protect I bet. My point is what actions or what the management have in the future to actually be true to their word that he will not be part of Nogi in the future and secondly how they will "protect" the person who help other members and become the center of it, will they put in the effort considering they didn't this time.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
  11. Xena55

Xena55 Kenkyuusei

Pretty remarkable how they did the right thing (removing the guy) in the worst of ways (calling Seira a liar) :fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Shima-can

Shima-can Kenkyuusei

13. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    ^ Didn't Seira mention the remark about Kakehashi happened at the recent concert rehearsal? But that guy said it like it was during the concert where Kakehashi fell which Seira wasn't around, so they don't talk about the same incident.

Of course if you are the person who said many foul words on regular basis, you tend to not remember what you've said. Only the person who were told to would remember it. So please don't accuse someone is lying!!

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Just for info here, Sasshi's group =LOVE for whom SEIGO also worked has just issued the following statement (translation via DeepL):
    https://equal-love.jp/news/detail/6679

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Informative Informative x 3
  16. unknownsensei

Not suprising with the content, Sasshi is part of their gang after all.

17. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Huh...? Found no evidence of verbal abuse but decided to change him anyway, what's that? Sounds fishy...

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Translation of the article via Chat GPT:

This link as well is mostly what is written above, except without all the additional comments outside of quotation marks :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nogisatsu vol 03 was #1 in the oricon photobook mid year chart of 2023

nogisatsu has sold 110,098 copies

if the video does not show watch the video here

https://twitter.com/oricon/status/1663621297820033024?s=20

full top 10

女性TOP10】
    ・1位『NOGISATSU VOL.03』 110,098 copies sold
    ・2位『TRIANGLE magazine 01』with mizuki, kaki and nagi 96,017 copies sod
    ・3位『日向坂46 金村美玖 1st 写真集 羅針盤』
    ・4位『日向坂46 影山優佳 1st 写真集「知らないことだらけ」』
    ・5位 manatsu akimoto memorial photobook 51,713 copies sold
    ・6位『櫻坂46大園玲 1 st 写真集 半分光、半分影』
    ・7位『吉岡里帆W アニバーサリー写真集「日日」 通常版』
    ・8位『WHITE graph 009』
    ・9位『兒玉遥写真集「Stay 25」』
    ・10位『小島瑠璃子ラスト写真集 瑠璃』

Last edited: May 31, 2023
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    CMs for Maison KOSÉ's new makeup service 'Mymits' with Sakura, Kakki and Nagi:

Ad image which also includes Ayamen, Sakutan and Satsuki:

Mymits_KV.jpeg

More info, images and member comments:
    https://natalie.mu/music/news/526807

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1