1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

[GENERAL] The SGO48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SGO48 Discussion' started by tgsk48, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Nobody

Nobody Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    It is not because a minority thinks that SGO48 is a JAV group or a group of sluts that everybody has to agree and obey with what this minority thinks.

The two music videos that SGO48 has released received a majority of likes.

【OFFICIAL MV】HEAVY ROTATION / SGO48 :

【OFFICIAL MV】Koisuru Fortune Cookie - Thất Tình Tích Cực - SGO48 :

A minority of people are disgusted with AKB48, NMB48, SKE48 and SNH48 releasing music videos with bikinis but those music videos received a majority of likes.

I have not seen a video of Ngọc Trinh with a majority of dislikes.

Why do you say "You can take BNK48 as a great example, their culture is quite same with Vietnamese" ?

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  2. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    You don’t have to care, but you’re not gonna be disrespecting me or others and think you’ll get away with it

Swimsuits =/= Lingerie. Girls of all ages wear them, it’s literally beach wear. So the whole “underage” thing makes no sense

I’m not reading the rest of it, because I could tell it goes beyond anything that I’m talking about

You can disagree with others views, but you don’t get to force your views by bullying others who oppose to them

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wuann

Wuann Kenkyuusei

It'll take a long time for SGO48 to release MVs with bikini or maybe never. IMO, they shouldn't release any cause the girls just debuted, their fanbase is still very small and unstable (mostly AKB48 wotas and students). If they do, they'll get a lot of backlash. Vietnetizen can be very toxic, when it comes to japan, they always have a stereotype that Japan=JAV. Even with cute concept, SGO48 has been mocked for "singing children songs". Making a bikini MV is a big NO in Vietnam and for the girls, we should end this topic here.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. Nobody

Nobody Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    This is a behind the scenes (BTS) dance version of SGO48's Koisuru Fortune Cookie (Thất Tình Tích Cực) music video that was released on the official Youtube channel of SGO48 on 20 January 2020 :

[BTS] Đà Nẵng - Koisuru Fortune Cookie (Thất Tình Tích Cực) dance version :

The scenes of this clip were not part of the final version of SGO48's Koisuru Fortune Cookie (Thất Tình Tích Cực) music video.

I find that the dance moves of those girls were not very good. :poop:

I love the beginning of this video where the camera is right concentrated on the chest of the girl then zoom out. :drool:

Those outfits are nice too if SGO48 are too afraid too take too much risks too early and receive a negative feedback.

So those kind of outfits are good if they would prefer to take a conservatism approach between JKT48's conservatism and AKB48's conservatism for the beginning of SGO48. ;)

I think that SGO48 also released this behind the scenes dance version on their official Youtube channel to test the waters of Vietnam.

They are curious to see if most of the Vietnamese public is okay with this kind of video.

Then they might release a SGO48 music video with this kind of outfits or maybe even more revealing outfits. :corr:

As of 1 February 2020 :
    14 422 views :fear:
    450 likes <3
    29 dislikes :poop:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Kenkyuusei

first of all gross, second of all ew, third of all pls stop begging and talking about boobs you look really creepy as of rn a really creepy r/niceguys kind. Pls go outside and get some rl boobs
    Anyways, does SGO merch/CD available offline? Like if I go to Vietnam can I just go to a store and bought it or it's only available online?

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  6. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Lol we literally just had this conversation, and now look what type of video came out hehe

The feminazism/beta cuckism is real with this one

I want to see everyone with this same energy with boy groups who go shirtless & grab their crotches

You could disagree with something without bashing/demeaning others. No one will take your opinion seriously when you’re stooping to insulting

There’s a difference between “I don’t believe SGO48 should wear swimsuits” and “You’re a small dick piece of shit who has no life if you even THINK about it”

One is a normal opposing opinion, and the other is straight up assholeish

Let’s be more on the former. Because being disrespectful won’t make anyone respect your side, it’ll just make someone stand harder towards their existing side.

And inb4 “bUT yOu wErE bEIng diSRespECtfUL toO”, towards my responses. Well being nice didn’t do much justice, so I mind as well have jerk responses too

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "The scenes of this clip were not part of the final version of SGO48's Koisuru Fortune Cookie (Thất Tình Tích Cực) music video."

That's because it is a dance cover. They shot a number of dance covers in different cities. Basically, they are following the example of AKB48 with KFC where they posted dance covers from little kids, municipal workers, Samantha Thavasa staff, AKB48 staff, and many others. One that is fun if you like the AKB48 group is one done by Group Draft candidates in 2013 (1st draft). It starts with Sayaya at age 15. You can even see Riripon with long hair.
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48_Group_Draft_Kaigi_2013

Getting back to the real topic, I was going to post a number of the dance covers from various cities around Vietnam when I first saw them, but I guess S48 was down at the time. To see them, all you have to do is go the the SGO48 YT channel. There are ones from Hội An, Huế, Cần Thơ, and Tây Nguyên as well as Đà Nẵng, and there will probably be others to come.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyPNEMicdycAOeN6RltOB4g/videos

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, SGO48 Hikari
    Unfortunately, they are only available online now on Shopee and Tiki. But you can buy them offline at the handshake event or sometimes they have booths in outside event but yeah, maybe after they have a theater they will sell merch offline there.

9. Nobody

Nobody Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    Nogizaka46, the official rival of the group AKB48, made a music video wearing áo dài, which is one of the traditional Vietnamese dresses, on the beaches of Vietnam in their music video called "Jikochuu de Ikou!" that was released on 8 August 2018.

The entire music video was shot in Vietnam.

"Jikochu de Ikō!" (ジコチューで行こう!) is the 21st single by Japanese idol girl group Nogizaka46. It reached number-one on the weekly Oricon Singles Chart with 989,000 copies sold. It was also number-one on the Billboard Japan Hot 100.

8 August 2018 : Nogizaka46 : Music Video : "Jikochuu de Ikou!"

乃木坂46 / 以自我為中心! (完整中字版MV) 4th ALBUM《直到此刻化成回憶》4.19.台壓發行 :

[IKNR][Vietsub+Kara] Jikochuu de Ikou! - Nogizaka46 :
    https://www.facebook.com/Ikinari.Fansub/videos/1263198320484266/?v=1263198320484266

[BEAM] Nogizaka46 - Jikochuu de ikou! (English Subtitles) :
    https://streamable.com/ia9br

Nogizaka46 - Jikochuu de ikou! (English and Spanish Subtitles) :
    http://www.beamsubs.com/2018/07/nog...ILsijMcxPzdcU7TWPJ91PPfPghrUnrfWh2syGU-ja_7ZQ

[NOGI46] Jikochuu de Ikou! (Portuguese subtitles) :
    http://www.hinabesubs.com.br/2018/09/nogi46-jikochuu-de-ikou.html

Nogizaka 46 (乃木坂46) - Jikochuu de Ikou『ジコチューで行こう!』[English Lyrics + Romanization + Japanese] :

Nogizaka46 21st Single - Jikochuu de Ikou (Kanji+Romaji & Sub Indonesia) :

Vietsub - Jikochuu de ikou! | ジコチューで行こう! (Buzz Rhythm) - Nogizaka46 :

Nogizaka46 is the first group from the Sakamichi Series, which also includes sister groups Keyakizaka46, Yoshimotozaka46, and Hinatazaka46.

I understand that the Sakamichi Series (46 sister groups) are more mature style idol groups but I still prefer the bikinis of the 48 groups.

I would kind of feel it redundant if SGO48 is going to wear the áo dài on the beaches of Vietnam because Nogizaka46 already wore áo dài on the beaches of Vietnam

What do you think about it ?

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 1