[GENERAL] The STU48 Thread

Discussion in 'General STU48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Renappon

Renappon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ishidachihos
    For those who don't speak Japanese, the update basically said there are no news, but they are discussing the on-ship theater with the people involved. Asked the fans to wait some more.

2. May48

May48 Kenkyuusei

The updates feel so unnecessary tbh
    I recall when they started the blog, at the end of 2017, they were like: "We're discussing things like sea streets/rules whatever" (where they can dock and when etc.) and I just thought; "NOW!?" lol Their preparations for the thatre is a disaster lol

Well, at least we got a super big PR running right now, and A LOT of TV shows, so ...

Would love to see them perform more often though ...

3. Cio

Cio Kenkyuusei

I guess this update was more just to reassure people the ship was still a work in progress and they had not forgotten about it or scrapped the idea.

• Like Like x 1
  4. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    It's interesting to do a small comparison with NGT which didn't release the first single for a long time but had a theater up and running, and STU which won't be having a theater for a long time but released her single with less time difference.
    Management is being more ambitious with SG these days, but it seems to pay off in terms of public recognition.

5. Arinko

Arinko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamura Ayuka
    They should hold performances everywhere till they able to get their theatre. They should be able do mini lives at local events. With 7 prefectures, and they have members in every prefecture, there should be an event every other week. Putting in a lot of money in to promotion for a single is one way. Brand recognition by being seen as easily accessible to and recognised by the locals (non fans general public), is even better, be a household name or topic. Different local teams available to do performances, and the organisers of the local events will most probably pay for something that will draw in crowds. STU48 has the advantage over NGT48 is in the population size in the area STU48 is envisioned to represent. Economically and tourist dollars, Setouchi is better than most prefectures in the northern tohoku region.

In short, Be seen, to be remembered.

6. Renappon

Renappon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ishidachihos
    Ishida Chiho, Takino Yumiko and Yabushita Fu for UTB.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Takino Yumiko for Tokyo Walker Plus 2018 No.4
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

STU48 for Gekkan Playboy No.7
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    They are not ambitious, they are just bad at planning and likes to yolo lol

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

8. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Chiho really is STU's gentle, super-cute idol... Yumi is of course Yumi-level gorgeous. Fuu... the more I see her, the less she has in common looks-wise to her NMB big sis...

9. STS

STS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamaguchi Maho
    Yumiko onee-san for Okada LOL

10. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
  11. LarcKen

LarcKen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ota Yuuri
    To be fair, the update did also say that the ship discussion are reaching final stage

12. May48

May48 Kenkyuusei

13. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    wow the scenery looks beautiful. I hope it's going to be a good song.

14. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    I like how they are continuing the Greek Aegean sea style and with marbles this time too.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  15. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Do we know who the senbatsu is for this song? On the AKB 51st bside. I feel like it'd be kinda boring if it's the exact same senbatsu as Kurayami and Omoidasete Yokatta... And if it is the same lineup, I hope they change the center. (Not against Yumirin, just that it feels so samey... So change would be interesting.)

Lowkey hoping the girls who did not get in the first single b-sides will be in but obviously not holding my breath lol...

16. May48

May48 Kenkyuusei

We don't know the exact Senbatsu yet, but it seems to be the same one. At least Chihochan and Hinachan are in. And I think Torochan and Michu were streaming from the hotel too at the MV filming date.

There was a discussion about Saki's SR, but it seems no one could confirm if this was her own room or an hotel room ...

17. STS

STS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamaguchi Maho

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  18. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Since no one posted this yet, I'm gonna post this here. The lyrics to Bokutachi wa Sinbad da has been translate, you guys can check it out here
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/lyrics-and-translations.342/page-157#3122

The lyrics are quite beautiful I have to say. Rebellious but at the same time very encouraging and inspiring. And then there's this smart connection with the sea/ocean like all the other STU songs <3

19. LarcKen

LarcKen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ota Yuuri
  20. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Ah, my two favorite 48G idols. Similar but opposite... do you take your strong, beautiful, and talented, in country leggy natural, or city siren flirty? Like you, I'd have both to-go, please <3<3