[GOODS] AKB48 2013 Official Calendar Thread

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Sep 11, 2012.

1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I don't think this has been announced on any official news outlets yet, but looks like every member is getting a desktop calendar, with senbatsu getting an additional B2 size calendar, probably with 7 pages like 2 years ago.

I'll be updating the OP with the links to every single member, and also changed the thread title to reflect that there's more than the stupid calendar box now. Hooray for more ways to spend money! [party] Seriously looking forward to how Mayuyu looks this year in her calendar, since her image change. And Milky has her own too! :^O^: Desktop only, but I'll take what I can get.

EDIT: flagator21 just one-upped me while I was typing this post, lol.

2. lionheartedvalor

lionheartedvalor Kenkyuusei

More money down the drain...
    The desktop ones might actually be useful as a calender. Last year's B2 posters for each girl had the actual calender be barely readable...

3. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Well, that took freakin one hour of my time, but hopefully it helps someone. Every single calendar is now listed in the OP, sorted by the new teams. To find the link for your favorite member, click the team they're on, find their name (sorted by Japanese hiragana order), and it should give the link to their desktop calendar, and their B2 calendar too should they have one. So now everyone has one convenient place to look for every single calendar they want to throw money at. When Amazon Japan adds theirs too, I'll link that too.

Might've made a few mistakes here or there too, so if you find one, shoot me a PM to fix it. I went by the email that HMV sent me, but either they or I could be missing one or more, since we're just human.

And now, back to more productive things :D

4. barilbaril

barilbaril Kenkyuusei

Thanks for all your hard work!!! :inlove:
    I think I'd rather get a desk calendar than the box. More useful (for me anyway).

5. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I might just get takamina B2 calendar this year. Last year was hard to decide as I want both takamina and Acchan so I end up with the box set, I'll wait to see the pictures before deciding.

6. Asheron

Asheron Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    asheron02
    Saw the cover samples for the 13 B2 calenders :) Posting it here.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Source

7. YumeNoRui

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Takamina cover is cute, but Kasai cover looks nice too...

Hmm.... I might have to wait till both inside pictures are out, though I would want takamina more. Hee Hee.

8. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Are the calendars available at cafes in other countries like Singapore? I don't want to order online =.="

9. YumeNoRui

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^last year calendar were never available here, so ordering it online is our best way.

10. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    There's apparently an AKB0048 calendar too, which I'll add to the OP.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/AKB0048-カレンダー2013年/dp/B0090GJNOO/

Though I'm not sure who would buy this...AKB0048 may have been surprisingly good as an anime, and the people that gave it a chance actually really liked it even if they knew not much about AKB48, but most people dismissed it based on the name alone so I'd say the majority of viewers were still AKB fans. And AKB fans are not going to buy anime calendars when theirs calendars of our beautiful oshis for sale :lol:

EDIT: Huh, well, seems like that hyphen in the URL breaks the link. Well, it looks like this

Attached Files:

11. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Bigger:
    [​IMG]

12. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    They're still trying to pinch every last penny out of us :D

Acchan has her own memorial B2 Poster and Desktop calendars [dance] And her desktop calendar is more expensive than all the other members, at 1680 yen compared to 1260 yen for all the other members :shifty: They would do something like this...

Maeda Atsuko
    B2 Calendar: http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/5202167/
    Desktop Calendar: http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/5202186/

I'll add a graduate section to the OP...I guess. Or "Other" section, and just lump the AKB0048 one in with them.

That's 6 calendars I'm buying now, 1 desktop and 1 B2-sized for Acchan, 1 desktop and 1 B2-sized for Mayuyu, 1 desktop one for Milky, and then the calendar box. And assuming NMB48 comes out with a weekly one like last year, make that 7.

I don't even use calendars except on my phone, man :(

13. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I've settled with this three.

[Collectible]Amina Sato / AKB48 2013 Desk Top Calendar Sato Amina [Calendar 2013 (Try-X Ltd.)]
    [Collectible]AKB48 / AKB48 2013 Official Calendar Box [Calendar 2013 (Try-X Ltd.)]
    [Collectible]Tomomi Itano / AKB48 2013 B2 Size Calendar Itano Tomomi [Calendar 2013 (Try-X Ltd.)]

I think I can only hang them for a few days, I prefer datebooks; they also serve as my diary.

14. YumeNoRui

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I'm lost now, I thought I had decide towards takamina, but now that Acchan is having a calendar.... I don't know!!!

I only need one calendar!

15. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand
    Damn, I want them badly. I've currently got 3 2012 official calenders.

16. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    AKB48 Official Calendar BOX2013 iDOLL

[​IMG]

http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment ... 06410.html

Has the kami-pants (but not made from paper) that were discussed earlier

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1X1t_Ii5jo[/yt]

Official website: http://www.shogakukan.co.jp/pr/akb48cal2013/

Release 30th November, 2500 Yen

Edit2: Thanks HRP for editing both my posts together, but it seems rude to delete my thanks to caramujo and reply to Discotheque

Anyways, whilst I'm here, might as well say you can see individual previews here

17. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    WTH are you sure this is real? It looks really fake for some reason

18. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    is that...kato rena? that's kinda random lol. oh i guess they were mixing some younglings in there huh. cool

19. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    What is Kato Rena doing in this? :hmm:

I don't like.

20. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Well, THAT is a surprising selection of members. Instead of pushing the top 12 from the election they're using a mix of that plus next generation's aces. Kawaei I can understand, since she's been subbing in for absent senbatsu members during performances on Music Station and other places anyways, and she had a peculiarly large role in the last episode of Majisuka Gakuen 3. Kato Rena though...well, she subbed in Music Station during UZA too, but I never got the impression that management was particularly going to start pushing her. There's been chatter from Japanese fans, but this is earlier than expected for me. Not sure how to think about that.

Either way though, both Paruru and Milky are here, so it all went better than expected :D

Also, does anyone know WHY Amazon Japan is not selling the Acchan Memorial Calendars yet, or does anyone have a link for me? The only two I can find listed on Amazon are sold by third-party sellers, not Amazon directly so I can't ship those to my house. CDJapan and HMV have long had them listed already, so I don't know why the hell Amazon is so lagging with this.