[GOODS] AKB48 2013 Official Calendar Thread

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Sep 11, 2012.

1. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

They're just bloomers, really, a throwback to the 19th century.

2. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    You and me... [hi5]

Just what would I do with it. [hehe]

And I'm not in the mood to edit my order for something I'll need to keep hidden from my sister's prying eyes. She's too conservative I'll probably get some bashing from her.

3. satyandanur

satyandanur Kenkyuusei

Yay for Renacchi & Ricchan made it into calendar senbatsu [party]

Totally getting this one. [hehe]

4. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I think I am the only one who thinks the kani panty looks cute, I wasn't considering the box set earlier, but now I might get that along with takamina's.

5. oddball

oddball Member

Well being a Yuki Oshi at least she is in this, still no idea what the hell I need a pair of Kami panties? DO NOT WANT!!! stupid things! :fp:

6. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

They are cute, I wouldn't mine wearing those as PJ but when you sell them in a calendar...it's kinda awkward...especially when male fans will buy this

7. YumeNoRui

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^yup, it would be weird for a guy.

Although I'm a girl, and find it cute, I doubt I would wear that. I wonder what quality is it

8. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

9. YumeNoRui

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Does anyone have the inside pictures of the calendar? And takamina's solo calendar, I'm debating to get which one.

10. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I receive mine yesterday and a good thing it was on EMS as it was delivered at our doorstep on a large box I would not want to walk home with. :D

Hmm... Tomochin's B2 calendar is really huge and clearly awesome that the small fonted calendar dates are negligible, its more of a poster than a calendar. I'm not familiar with Japanese calendars and was flabbergasted that I will have to peel it after the two months, as it contain bi-monthly horizontal numbering in the bottom page, just to change page. I simply can't detach something this great.

On the other hand, the Amina's desktop calendar is more practical as it only ask to change plate of the quarterly illustrated date. The cut-out paper stand seems too fragile, I think I'll have to reinforce it.

The Calendar Box was awesome to look at and the contents is numerous, I got Type E. Now I get why its called iDoll as you'll be ask to stick some sticker dress on the pictures in that awesomely glossy calendar and there's also an empty cake-like stage in which you'll place the girls sticker in it, just like with paper dolls but this one they say is kinda interactive as most AKB fans are male they'll have to interact with someone who can make it presentable. I didn't stick any, everything in the box stays in the box as part of my collection. :^^;:

11. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    ^ Care showing Amina's desktop calendar? I wanna see how small it is actually :wtf:

12. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    A different question, how much weighs a desktop calendar? Is it just a couple of paper pages is no problem but my courier has trouble with baggage weight on the flight.

13. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    These should answer your questions. They arrived at my house quite a while ago. I took these for something else, so there's other stuff in the pictures, but at least they give a good reference for the sizes of each thing.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The small desktop ones are quite well built, but in the end it's simply cardboard and stock paper. Not something that's extremely heavy. Also, sort of a disappointment. For $15+ dollars, it's simply the cover + 4 additional pages with 3 months on each, all of the same outfit and simply close/middle/far shots.

The special Acchan desktop one is flimsier, but on the upside has different outfits and 2 months on each for a total of 6 pages + cover. Worth $20+? Nope, not at all.

The big ones are where you actually get your money's worth, if you think of it as buying posters. The shots, or at least for the Mayuyu one, are extremely nice. Then again, Mayuyu since her image change has been looking beautiful all the time so...that was kind of to be expected, haha. They feature a variety of outfits and locations like ladylike Mayuyu, springtime Mayuyu, bikini Mayuyu, Christmas Mayuyu, etc. Heck, even her hairstyle changes from page to page :XD: I'm going to assume the quality is just as good for the other poster ones, so if you only buy one calendar this year, I would highly recommend the poster one of your oshimen. Does anyone want more shots?

Sidenote for Acchan ones: I don't know if it's just because we haven't seen her in a while, but Acchan looks really mature in these calendars, especially the poster one. Like...her whole face just looks older. I don't know if it's just because her hair is longer, but I was surprised when I flipped through the pages. And after looking through these, I don't see why Acchan's two had to be more expensive than everyone else's :tongue: I think Mayuyu's ended up looking better overall, and it was cheaper :hmm:

14. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand
    They only have popular girls for the large calendars. I've yet to find a Sayanee one, do they even exist?

15. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Don't think so, Milky didn't get a poster one either or you'd see another one up there in my pictures. All the ones announced, I listed in the OP.

16. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @ ithebigc Thank you, very informative pictures. I may think, but I doubt if there will be any. It'll probably be more convinced admirers than I to buy, although it would be fun to own a sample. Though I had been there it would have probably been one of the larger editions, just as you type.

Though I shuddered a bit when I saw Acchans calendar. "Memorial Solo Calendar". Is she dead? I think the management should study English more closely before the use of certain words. :)

17. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Sorry for the crappy pictures I lost my phone sometime ago and I have to contend with this until the release of my preferred unit. And, not to mention the bad lighting in the room. :fp:

To compare the desktop calendar is almost just the size of the the AKB48 Yusatsu book.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

amina cho~kawai :blush:

19. Sanchezphill

Sanchezphill Kenkyuusei

Fufuffufuf amina chan so cute :inlove: [blush] [blush]

20. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    @ithebigc & kimunlimited: Ah, thanks. That's.... small. somehow glad I didn't input my money here. :^^;:

As far as I know, Only senbatsu from the election gets the large, poster-like calendar. Just like how last year's election senbatsu got Tokyo Date calendar.