[GOODS] AKB48 2013 Official Calendar Thread

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Ninja_Penguin

Ninja_Penguin Kenkyuusei

Some of those calendars do look pretty small.
    Does anyone have that Takamina calendar? Thinking about buying one but I'm mot really sure.

2. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Just to add on the calendar box, it seems that the 3 photos are not exactly random.

I got two boxes for collection and use purpose only to realize that both content are exactly the same. It's the same three picture with same color pants.

considering that there are six design of pants and 18 photos, my guess is the the three photos are pre-determined in a pack and then coupled with same design pants.

The three I got is Mayuyu, Tomochin, Renacchi. If anyone who got the box is willing to trade or get this set off my hand...

3. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Let see, based on the poster, there are 18 girls involve in this project, I assume those 18 girls are also the choices in random photos. If so, then we they can't make it a fix choice for the 5 types of Calendar Box. Since, three girls for each 5 types would only need fifteen, what of the other three, then?

Maybe to have the same set of three would be unintended chance since there are only 816 combinations—correct me if I'm wrong math nerds.

In Type E, I got Shinoda Mariko, Miyazawa Sae, and Iriyama Anna, IIRC.

Can all other in this forum reveal what photos they got so that we may determine if the photos are really random or not.

4. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Both of my box were also type E, so I doubt the Type is the factor here.

The pants however, are noted to have 6 color and the ones I got are of same color.

Base on the box, the calendar have 12 members (who gets calendar pages), plus 4 more for doll-stickers for nov/dec page. (Tomochin, Sae, Iriyama Anna, Takahashi Juri) Then the photo add 2 more in Rena and Saya-nee.

Base on your three, it also looks to me that they are coupling 2 top members with a young member. In that case Paruru, Riichan, Renacchi, Iriyama, Juri should be all separated. (not quite sure who would fit that 6th spot Jurina -age wise, or Sayanee - popularity wise)

If this is indeed true, that depend on who you were hoping to get, it could be 1/6 chances or it'll be zero chance if you are looking for certain combinations...

5. vergil

vergil Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Mine is Type D. The pants I got was orange. The photos are the same members as you got Shinoda Mariko, Miyazawa Sae and Iriyama Anna. Bummer. :^^;:

6. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

So now we got 2 combos:

Mayuyu-Tomochin-Renacchi
    Mariko-Sae-Iryama

And I checked around, there is one that did an unbox with Sasshi-Jurina-Ricchan

7. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Me! I really want the Mayuyu one.....(why don't we have a prayer emoticon). Although unfortunately, I didn't get a Takamina picture, I got Yukirin, Rena and Takahashi Juri. I hope you like one of these members...

Here's the picture

That's also the pre-order poster for Type B, btw.

But onto more important topics, I would really like to trade any of the 3 above for either Mayuyu, Milky and Paruru (in that order of preference, with Mayuyu being the most important) with anyone. If you don't like any of those 3 members, please let me know who else you're looking for. I don't have any other iDoll photos, but I've been collecting photos for over 4 years now so I have quite the collection of random stuff :lol: Chances are I'll have SOMETHING of either your oshi, or 2nd oshi, 3rd oshi, etc.

8. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

So it's now four combos:

Mayuyu-Tomochin-Renacchi
    Mariko-Sae-Iryama
    Sasshi-Jurina-Ricchan
    Yukirin-Rena-Juri

That leaves 2 more, unless someone got a different mix to proof this theory wrong. :^^;:

9. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    My friend got takamina, sayanne and Paruru in her box set. So the remaining set should be Yuko, milky and kawaei?

10. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    My friend also got the same Paruru, Takamina and Sayanee combo, so that one should be confirmed. Though, you mixed up Kawaei, she was already in the 3rd set, her nickname is Ricchan. The remaining girl is Kojiharu. So in the end, it seems like all the combos are

Mayuyu-Tomochin-Renacchi
    Mariko-Sae-Annin
    Sasshi-Jurina-Ricchan
    Yukirin-Rena-Juri
    Paruru-Takamina-Sayanee
    Milky-Yuko-Kojiharu

Man, that last one seems super unfairly stacked.... :wtf:

If anyone gets Milky and wants to trade for Tomochin, let me know please [blush] Thanks to Taker I'm going to have the Mayuyu photo, and I got Renacchi lined up for a Paruru trade. All that's left is trading Tomochin for Milky, and I'll have all three photos that I actually collect and wanted from here.

Was there only 1 photo for each member? So only 18 types total?

11. YumeNoRui

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    There are shop photos too, the girls are in swimwear. Those are harder to get, and quite pricey at YAJ.

12. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

What shop photo? I didn't get any extra photo from HMV for my pre order...

As for the In-box photo, I'm pretty sure that's it. One for each member, 18 total.

But that last one does seem a bit unfair, to have Milky be the new/young member of the trio.

13. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Are you sure you're not talking about the photos that come with the AKB1/149 game? The ones with the green background and bikinis? That just came out around the same time too.
    Because this would be the first time I've heard of specific shop photos, the main page for this calendar makes no mention of them either.

14. Ninja_Penguin

Ninja_Penguin Kenkyuusei

@YumeNoRui:
    Maybe posting a picture of what you're talking about could clear things up from confusion.

15. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
  16. YumeNoRui

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  17. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Thanks for the links. Well, time to get hunting, I guess :hmm: Had I known there were store bonuses, I would've bought from a store with a bonus instead :( Does anyone know if each store had a specific photo, or was it randomized?

18. YumeNoRui

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^I'm not too sure, I think they were random from the AKB shop.

19. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

So that could be a official store bonus then...damn... :angry:

20. YumeNoRui

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami