1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Hashimoto Kanna / Rev. from DVL

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by mayuoshi, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Yukitie

Yukitie Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    *slams forehead to table*
    Nooooooooooooooooooooo...

Goddamnit idol world, y u do dis.

I bought their first single, loved Kanna's solo with a passion, and their songs in general were really fun.
    I will be interested to see what each of the members go on to do, not just Kanna. The idea of her in AKB is intriguing though, but as she already has a good career, two PBs and a solo single, would that really be a good idea? There is no guarantee she would get the same front row treatment she did with Rev, that she would be included in a single or that she would be a push. I would say it's too risky for her, when she already has a solid career and good prospects out of the group.

2. leocgomes

leocgomes Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

3. LNK_Tomu

LNK_Tomu Kenkyuusei

4. banana

banana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    NEVER SAY GOODBYE MV

Arigato.. Rev from DVL...

5. LNK_Tomu

LNK_Tomu Kenkyuusei

Oh fine, leave it to the last MV to give me decent Nagisa time again :gavel:

Wonder what the members will do now...

6. moonlit

moonlit Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mutou Tomu
    I wonder what will happen to the two Rev from DVL next members that aren't signed under activehakata. (Yurina and Ikumi)
    .___.

7. David61

David61 Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Ogino Yuka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Hashimoto Kanna was in the news yesterday (1/24) when she appeared at a presentation in Tokyo for a new ad campaign for Aoyama Tailor:
    https://girlswalker.com/archives/179529/

hk.jpg

MaidigiTV has a video compilation of the 2 CMs for the campaign in which she appears plus a short 'making of' feature:

According to the Girlswalker article the childhood photos featured in one of the CMs are hers.

• Like Like x 1