Ikuta Erika (Ikuchan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    There ate alot of nay sayer out there. In Girlschannel, some iser call Naachan is gloomy, and Maiyan is *sorry* slut (bcs her PB). While in 2ch or certain matome, some user seem trying make fun Iku most of time.

2. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Make fun? Like what? :)

My brother saw me watching her videos playin piano and singing les miserables, and he said that Im an old person already because it is what I am watching. Lol

3. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Nay... Now I can't get. Anyway I think there is better anyway... Or?

Ikuchan center is maybe more and more difficult and challenging. But.... If I ask her comment about double center with Himetan.... No that. I must think about more real...

4. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
  5. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I have very limited understanding of japanese langugae. But basing from what I have understood, yes they like to make fun of her. Even doing some dirty/pervy comments. But, well its 2ch, people there are trolls, thast why I rarely read it. :)

6. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    AbemaTV One Minute News

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

ran across this earlier today from 121128. wow did she ever change in a year

121128 erika.jpg

8. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Yesterday, Iku's birthday fest held in HS event.

C6sGyhQVsAAYUzT.jpg C6snZTCVAAEPWLs.jpg
    Chii read a letter for her and post about it in her blog.

C6uxkLeU8AE06aC.jpg C6uxkMFU0AELPht.jpg C6uxkLcVwAQ28Ry.jpg

Iku-chii hime's tribute

C6uxkLcV0AEuYCE.jpg

9. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

^:cute:love this so much, thanks for sharing
    come back strong hime!!!

10. チキンギョ

チキンギョ Kenkyuusei

Wait, i just realized that she wasn't in the 9th single senbatsu. Why?

11. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    She went on hiatus for a few months to focus on her studies.

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched all the videos of Ikuchan from her musicals, and she's doing so amazing! She looks so happy when doing musicals and I'm glad for her. I can see she's doing what she loves. if only I could understand japanese and also live in Japan to attend her musicals XD I guess this is why, I hope she continues being an idol, because that's when we (international fans) can see her for sure. I hope even after she grads, she will continue appearing on Tv & having a solo debut too. She's too good at everything (singing, variety, etc.) so I hope she continues with that too, although her passion seems to be musicals (and she is so good with it), so I hope she will continue doing musicals too! Her voice sounds so beautiful when she is singing, she grew up so much as a person & artist in the past years ;_; and she's still only 20! She's really such an amazing idol and girl, and I'm proud to be her fan ^^/

I especially love this video, Ikuchan's voice/singing and her smile just makes me happy & touched for some reasons. So beautiful T___T

Also random side-note, when I was watching the videos of her musical, and seeing the talking parts, it reminds me of something. I noticed everytime that when Ikuchan appears in a show (or musical or anything), the adults and older people really seem to appreciate her, she is treated like their little sister/daughter. They talk so nicely with her. This is something I noticed XD Ikuchan is such a good girl, she's really appreciated and I'm glad to see this :')

13. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    It's quite sometime since last time I check her blog. Nice surprise I got when I visit her blog today. She share solo pict of herself in 13th March post! She known as member who rarely share her solo pict in her blog. I wonder Is she try to please her fans by share her solo pict in her birthday fest blog's post?
    Well, nevertheless, thanks Ikuchan...
    C6zfHGKVwAEUWse.jpg C6zfH6JVwAAY7Ox.jpg C6zfGU3VsAA4_Je.jpg C6zfIlXVsAE0aA5.jpg C6071LlVAAAtmtS.jpg C6071OwVsAAc5Hx.jpg
    http://blog.nogizaka46.com/erika.ikuta/smph/2017/03/037342.php

Ikuchan's birthday commitee did great job.

A fan art of Iku's reaction to Chiharu's surprises.

C69bg4zVsAA3GVW.png

Also fanvid uploaded year ago

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  14. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Does anyone have any idea from where is this from? :) thank you!

image.jpg

15. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    A movie called Tsubomi.

I can't find it and I can't keep looking because there's someone else in the room.
    (Be warned)

16. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Ah, I get it LOL. I also cant find it. I find other stuffs lol

Found something, but only pictures.
    Its actually may be a short movie which is included in a DVD release of an acting workshop in Japan. They included Ikuchan's old clip. They were saying that Nogi fans can see the time when Ikuchan was only 12 years old but already showed a great potential to be a great actress like she is now. Maybe its one of the acting workshops that Ikuchan joined when she was younger. They are inviting the fans to but the DVD because Ikuchan's clip is on it. Actually, a great way to promote their release and to attract more buyers. They are obviously trying to make use of Ikuchan's recent projes as an actress/musical actress, though I am thankful that they have helped how Erika-sama is good as now :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2017
  17. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
  18. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Has anyone else watched Ikuchan's personal pv from the 17th single? I seriously want to give her a hug. :cute:

Balancing her musical and her group responsibilities... I only have utmost respect for people with work ethics like her.

I just hope she gets a good rest after everything is over.

19. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I cant hold my tears when I saw her sleep on Sayurin arm...
    Screenshot_2017-03-22-21-42-15.png
    She look skinny and tired. She even didnt have enough time make "proper" kojin PV.

She got bunch of bash on net. But whatever, she dont have time to bother those kind of troll.

Attached Files:

20. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Who said what about Ikuta? Show me where they at! I've got your back, Ikuta.

She had work to do. Let her do her thing. She'll reward you later with all kinds of goodness.