IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    Almost 210.000 people voted for this survey. And according to this survey, most people want IZONE not to be disbanded.
    [​IMG]
    • 0.6% want IZONE to be disbanded
    • 99.3% want IZONE comeback
    • 0.1% don't decide.

credit: on the picture

2. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Kenkyuusei

That’s not what was said though..... yes it was a challenge and maybe that’s what she wanted. The post I quoted though was definitely insinuating the old idea of KPOP is a better opportunity than jpop. After all why put it in spoiler with ninja signs if not.
    ...... that’s not what you said though. You said “Must grabbed the chances that she wont ever get as AKB48 member right?” That post insinuates that it’s a better opportunity - if that wasn’t what you meant then you didn’t convey that well and I don’t understand the need to put it in a spoiler.

———-

To answer the question if this is going to hurt Rocket Punch (and therefore Juri.) - probably not. I don’t think it’s going to help matters though. Wasn’t it fairly certain they created the group for the izone members to join later?

3. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Biased Polling

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  4. MayuyuXMina22

MayuyuXMina22 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    1st. Miyawaki Sakura (HKT48)
    2nd. Miyazaki Miho (AKB48)
    3rd. Lee Chaeyeon (WM)
    4th. Kang Hyewon (8D Creative)
    5th. Lee Gaeun (Pledis)
    6th. Takeuchi Miyu (AKB48)
    7th. Jang Wonyoung (Starship)
    8th. Shiroma Miru (NMB48)
    9th. Yabuki Nako (HKT48)
    10th. Shitao Miu (AKB48)
    11th. Honda Hitomi (NMB48)
    12th. Kwon Eunbi (Woollim)
    13th. Han Chowon (Cube)
    14th. Ahn Yoojin (Starship)
    15th. Kim Minjoo (Urban Works)
    16th. Choi Yena (Yuehua)
    17th. Takahashi Juri (AKB48)
    18th. Jo Yuri (Stone Music)
    19th. Kim Chaewon (Woollim)
    20th. Park Haeyoon (FNC)

Source: https://news.nate.com/view/20191207n02447?mid=n1008

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

the members just need to form a new group, with the same members (at least), under new agency, at this point, they'll just get buried under mnet, as long as fans still there to supports, they won't be tripped to the ground, they had the quality to be an idols, they won't be a nugu, and flop if they choose to starting back from below again

6. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

That is the main point when I put that in the spoiler and I put this :fear::fear::fear:. That is basically sarcasm. Read my statement together with the statement that I quote.

7. GATX105

GATX105 Kenkyuusei

For PD48, what the prosecutors have is that the final 12 and their actual positions were selected before the live voting during the finale so they didn't count the text votes. Supposedly they did not like the current standings after the 6 days of online voting (which comprises around 50% of the voting).

My guess: is that there were many 48G trainees that were ranked high and that mnet underestimated how strong the 48G trainees are in individual voting even though only koreans (phones) can vote.

People are free to believe that the manipulation extends beyond that but that's all that the PD confessed to -- unlike with PDX where there was confession of some manipulation prior to the finale.

Thanks for pointing this out because I think this actually clears Hyewon. 8D wouldn't have made a strong denial if it could be proven otherwise later on and the prosecutors hold all the cards/proof. Great job by 8D I think in immediately defending their trainee.

For Woolim, let's not forget that Eunbi probably would have made it on her own and that most of the negative comments are directed at chaewon. For starship, let's agree that WY would have made it in but the #1 is what can be questioned.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. biboloxo

biboloxo Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Sounds exactly like a lot of Sakura's stans are screaming out there on FB, twitter, etc... these days while the rest of fandom are uniting to support the girls. Especially after Koreaboo posted that BS article that used episode 11's ranking and claimed it as "the real ranking".

I don't even surprise if we see the hashtag #justiceforSakura on twitter next to an IZ*ONE's hashtag. /s

#ItsallbecauseofWonyoung /s

• Dislike Dislike x 12
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. GATX105

GATX105 Kenkyuusei

I'm one of those that would rather have sakura as number 2 and a k-line at number 1 so I'm happy with WY as center. After 1-year of Izone I don't care about the PD48 rankings as we've shifted to roles in the group and sakura actually gets great placement in the dance formations.

Just to clarify I specifically said "can be questioned" so WY may be number 1 or not if the live votes are ever tallied (hopefully not). Personally I do think WY would have ranked lower than sakura because of the starship split vote (when voting switched from 2-pick to 1-pick) but that doesn't mean sakura would have been number 1 with no other possibility. It's also possible the k-voters mass voted a k-trainee but I think they'd vote for the highest ranked k-trainee after episode 11 so chayeon, kaeun or even hyewon could have been ranked higher than sakura but this shouldn't be important now imo. Although sakura's really strong in 1-pick, had good momentum, had the food truck, and probably the best prizes offered for voting for her.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    It was beyond obvious the 48G girls & Kaeun got screwed. The fact that

The 1st evaluation period = didn’t hide votes
    The 2nd evaluation period = did hide votes
    The 3rd evaluation period = didn’t hide votes
    The 4th evaluation period = did hide votes

And the 2nd + 4th eval almost mirroring each other, says a lot

• Agree Agree x 7
  11. Mancave

Mancave Kenkyuusei

#justiceforAll
    So All members were rigged. They do not deserve to be in izone. Still there is the votes casted by public to justified the position. Open the votes data in finale. Let the truth show itself if Sakura should’ve been first or Kaeun, chowon should’ve been in instead yujin, chaewon or more japanese in the final lineup. The rigged in members have tasted the spotlight and i am sure they have paid their debt with their money from their popularity and it is more than enough to do justice than rigged out trainees who should’ve the chance but screwed.
    But at this point izone is over. J-lines can go back anytime though the stepping stone for sakura is a joke now but at least she’s still one of akb faces and Nako and hiichan can be perma senbatsu.
    If they are not disbanded then Its fine and keep feeding money to their corrupt company. fans are just sheep being used by them.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  12. Aka

Aka Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    You know, I'm not even a fan of the group so my opinion doesn't really matter, but when the real second placed contestant ends in 15th, the sixth placed in 17th, the 18th in third, the 19th in 10th, the 16th in 4th, or the 10th in 18th, this goes beyond what fans want or don't want to happen.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  13. sakurappu

sakurappu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    International exposure? Getting luxury gift from fans? Lots of fansite? no more gravures?

Back to the topic...
    X1's case are pretty mess compared to IZ*ONE since they just debuted few months ago and there's lot of butthurt fangirls *cough*jinhyuk and mingyu*cough* (even the one who demanded police to investigate the mess was Mingyu fan). At first, netizens witch-hunted trainees from Starship, Woollim and MBK, but later netizen supported the boys.

Wanna One's case are more mess since there's initial final line-up poster with Kim Samuel and Nu'est JR + Baekho but then they're "swapped" with Jisung, Jaehwan and Sungwoon. And after the news which revealed a member of Wanna One were rigged, netizen started to witch-hunt them (eventhough Wanna One have disbanded :fp: )

As for those who want police to reveal the true PD48's final ranking, prolly from other girl group's hardcore fans :fear: like black pink, dia and loona

That's from a poll created from a Japanese Kpop site and the voters mostly were Japanese Kpop fans http://s.wowkorea.jp/poll/polls.asp?PollID=375
    Mostly, GP prolly will not care with the rigging news while wotas are too busy with Chiho young girl with long, straight black hair... [hehe]

=============================
    Stolen from redboy Hii's thread https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/news/1649154/
    According from this news, Sakunako will return to HKT and lead the 2nd era of HKT while Hii will leave her eito friends and join Rocket Punch. Didn't mention about K-lines future

• Like Like x 4
  14. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

That basically the entire theme of Produce48.

That basically ridiculous btw. Even CJ E&M remove as much as they could we stil end up 4 members in IZ*ONE irregardless of rigging.

It is very hard to detect since most of the fan thought the drastic change is due to the change from 12picks to 2pick and eventually 1pick. That is basically the justification of why Nu'est JR is out of top 11 in the final which he is basically everyone 2nd, 3rd, 4th pick, not the main pick. In produce48 case, after the 11 episode which we saw the top 2 and majority of the top12 is consist of 48G members, I always thought that the final result is just Korean do the total obliteration of 48G members.

• Agree Agree x 4
  15. Henry Dill

Henry Dill Kenkyuusei

16. Aka

Aka Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    I suspect there was another reason why Mnet changed the final rankings that much, if that is truly the real ranking. Since the first episode the Japanese members were treated as a bunch of useless :censored:, so useless that they could never compare to the perfection of the Korean contestants, even though most of those were also nobodies in the industry. And what did we get in the end? Seven out of twelve winners were from the 48 Group, Japanese. What does that mean to the K-Pop industry? They've always sold the idea that Korean fans want solid dancing, facial surgeries, asses shaking, you know what else. But it took only one reality show to prove that maybe things aren't like that. The Japanese girls could do things right with proper training (and it didn't take that long), their imperfection won, their girl next door character and looks won, the J-Pop system won. And we're not talking of girls that were already popular; sure, Sakura, Nako or Miru were, but Shitao? Hii (from NMB48)? Even the losers Myao and Miyu ranked pretty high. They didn't even care about the anti campaigns against some of the Japanese girls, they didn't care about WWII. Goddammit, the top two were Japanese!!! So many dogmas were completely crushed. How could Mnet ever accept that? And how could they promote IZ*ONE worldwide as any other K-Pop group when most of its members would be Japanese?

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  17. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Eating the info from koreaboo again? god lords, and we already stated here that we didn't even surprised if the final lineup is made entirely from 48G, and we didn't cared much about it and others, except for the current members situations and health atm, so erm, next . . . news with reliable source pls:fp:

• Agree Agree x 8
  18. Midori

Midori Kenkyuusei

This has already been debunked.
    Those rankings are the rankings as they were at the third elimination, prior to the PD sitting down to meddle with them.

Here's the Reddit thread from just after the 11th episode detailing the rankings:
    ttps://www.reddit.com/r/Produce48/comments/99xw95/produce_48_episode_11_3rd_elimination_ranking/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Valdore

Valdore Kenkyuusei

Damn, Myao at 2nd! This really sucks for her if true.

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  20. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    TBH I wouldn't be surprised, if the PD and the other 2 dexcited to change the line up because they wanted to excluded some AKB members because of the nationality. But I remember when the ranking before the elimination was announced almost all of the netizens were complaining that most of the girls in the top 12 were japanese, and when the final top12 was announced they felt better because there were more korean members. I think the reason was like it was mentioned in the news, that they did it because they saw girls who weren't fit for the image they were looking for.
    Now, if AKS agreed with this (which I doubt), I guess it'd be for a similar reason, with IZ*ONE they wanted to reach for a new public in Japan (kpop fans), and that could be a reason of why they didn't let the japanese to vote because wotas could have voted too and the line up (at least the finalists) could've been more the ones they preferred. So AKS wanted to avoid that too. Anyway we're close to the truth, 13 days left for the trial.