1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Kenkyuusei

@humbal let's pray and wait if there's other music shows they've could appear and do performances, especially the one that isn't owned by mnet

A longer version that showed what happened during Minju SOPA graduation, minju presence is truly like a princess, peoples who gathered there including the media couldn't stop their mouth from saying 'WOW!' after seeing Minju faces:lol: sadly, izone wasn't included in upcoming KCON, they truely owning the previous KCON, i'm waiting their airport appearance again

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020 at 1:45 AM
  2. x_lambs

x_lambs Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

• Like Like x 2
  3. broz0rs

broz0rs Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    • Like Like x 1
  4. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Something curious about this video is that when Hyewon is supposed to say the date of the comeback (February 20th), she's actually saying next week. Only the subtitle is saying that date, which means the video is actually from last year. I'm saying this because I've seen fans being so sure it's recent.
    Also, in the leaked Idol Room episode where they danced Fiesta, all the members except Yuri and Chaeyeon seems to have the same look from this video.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020 at 2:48 PM
  5. broz0rs

broz0rs Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    yup, it's widely believed this and a few other recent promo videos were recorded prior to their hiatus.

6. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    And that's when I wonder if there will be any promo from the present and not from their time before the hiatus. At this I wouldn't be surprised if their comeback stage in Mnet Countdown is from that time too.

7. biboloxo

biboloxo Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Titan3

Titan3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    They've always performed first Countdown for previous comebacks.

We still need confirmation from SBS if they will appear on The Show since that's also under SBS. If they are confirmed for Inkigayo, it should be good.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

9. Mana

Mana Upcoming Girls

I think the video was done recently, because according to fans, Wonyoung is dancing to a popular "dance challenge" called "Any Song" which is from a song released in mid-January, so it can't be a video recorded before hiatus or last year. As for their hairstyles, all of their hairstyles in the video are the same that they have in the new Valentine VLIVE, the hairstyles back in October were different than this. So these are recent videos, especially because they would never record a Valentine VLIVE in October or during the hiatus period, they probably record it during this month and same for the comeback video. I think they'll have these hairstyles during promotion too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Kenkyuusei

Some of the shitty kneitz are starting their petition to ban izone from appearing on Music Bank for Bloom*iz comeback, tf is wrong with those guys :fp:

• Creative Creative x 1
  11. jheadz

jheadz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    whats new lmao, when they also were starting to Debut, Anti's sent a Petition to ban them too on the 3 PUBLIC TV NETWORKS, and networks didnt even care lol

12. Mana

Mana Upcoming Girls

I just watched the Valentine VLIVE and it was very cute! They talked a lot about the upcoming album. and they read poems by fans with "Fiesta" syllabs, which were Valentine-related, so this was definitely recorded recently, I guess they asked fans to write the poems through fancafe or something. But yes since it's Valentine theme and written by fans, it's definitely recent and since they have the same hairstyles in the short comeback countdown video, it's definitely recorded around the same time. They also talk about the music video teaser in the VLIVE, I think it's even more recent than we think LOL and before doing her ending message, Hyewon paused to say "wait, it's been a long time" like she got a bit emotional or awkward ;w; I just share these little things to confirm that all of this content is recorded very recently, maybe even in this week since they talk about the teaser ;D

Anyway it was great to see them being like usual, all happy and excited, teasing each other like usual, being cute and funny <3

• Like Like x 6
  13. madnan1251

madnan1251 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    man, dont they have something better to do with their miserable lives?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020 at 5:40 PM
    • Informative Informative x 3
  15. David61

David61 Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Kenkyuusei

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. sakurappu

sakurappu Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    I glad IZ*ONE is going to Music Bank next week! Hope the girls are going to Music core and Inkigayo too :omfg:

Nah, prolly it's butthurt X1 fans because IZ*ONE didn't have same fate with their bias

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Kenkyuusei

@sakurappu Don't say it too loud and obvious:fear: i just happened saw few of them barking 'what about x1?' 'where is x1' 'reboot x1' at twitter since few hours ago, such an annoying tweets, and my sympathy finally went lost seeing them 'biting' peoples who reply their tweets politely:fp:

19. sakurappu

sakurappu Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    @Akusaiko Well, most of boygroup fangirls are extremly immature hardcore and most of X1 fans still haven't moved on yet :fear:

Anyway, since it's D-1 release day, here's full video of FIESTA MV teaster being played in Gangnam station

UPDATED: [CONFIRMED] IZ*ONE is going to appear in Inkigayo next week! :banana:
    https://twitter.com/sakurapdu/status/1228942350166065152?s=19

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020 at 4:42 PM
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Zerase

Zerase Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Melon Top 100

#45 Violeta

#65 La Vie En Rose

#87 Up

#93 Hey.Bae.I Like It

#96 Airplane

----
    They join BTS, EXO and Wanna One as the only groups able to make past songs rechart on Melon before the comeback, only GG to achieve this

• Like Like x 6