Event / Concert JKT48 5th Sousenkyo (2018/11/xx)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by potopekjkt48, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen

I just saw this news and I got sad because I really like Shania and we are seeing that the first generation of JKT48 is leaving us. I hope she has a graduation song, please JOT give "Better" to her.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
  2. Erald

Erald Kenkyuusei

I’m Indonesian and i agree with you.
    Sukinanda is good and it is my fav song but it is not really match with Indonesian taste. It’s like Manatsu or Ebikachu. JKT has perform ebikachu several times in TV but not many people (nonfans) caught to it.

Why Hi Tension is the best choice :
    1. PD48. If you see the comments section the official instagram account of Izone, it’s full with Indonesian comments. It means that so many Indonesians follow that show and being izone fans. Hi Tension is a good strategy to get attention from them.
    2. Hi tension has catchy and simple chorus. Compared with Sukinanda whis is has idolish music and melody.
    3. Chance to make many flashmob performance. The movement at the chorrus really easy to follow. JKT did many flashperformance nowdays, even in railway station.

I have some suggestion to make Hi Tension as a hit song :
    1. Good translation. I agree that their translation is better today except for uza.
    2. Make an English Version MV. Like they do in KFC. It’s good to get attention from overseas.
    3. Make a TVCM with the chorus like the did with Hebirote and Aittakatta.

The key is promotion and promotions. JOT lack of it for many singles.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    About lyrics translation, did Jot translate from Japan to Indonesia or they use english translation that already translate from Japan?

4. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I have to agree with this, when they did ebikachu I thought they gonna change kachuusa into something more relatable/understandable like bandana. The fact that they go with Pareo adalah emerald (Pareo is an emerald) rather than making something that makes more sense like Pareo berwarna emearld (emerald colored pareo) still baffled me.

5. onego123

onego123 Member

Isn't it about time to change the name of the thread? The election is already over, but the date hasn't been updated yet

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I wanna make a thread of the special releases that are:

1. JKT48 Shifuku Surprises. Yeah I call it that. A collective photobook for senbatsu which the top 10 shot in Japan.
    2. Solo photobook for Yupi who wins the sousenkyo, shot in Japan.
    3. An option for top 3 to have solo songs or unit songs which they can coose their co-members themselves.
    In a single thread. I need a guide from @sscrla first.

7. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    For the third option I don't think we should create it until it's confirmed that the member decided to go with it. Speaking of the debut I'm curious what Yupi or Sinka will choose :confused:. Looking at their live performance they don't really have strong vocals IMO, even Shani vocals are just decent.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. pressureabadi

pressureabadi Kenkyuusei

I think for 3, group is best option, they can copy how kpop group works, in one group they are usually divided into visual, main dancer, and main singer.. I think that will be good, since their talents are different.

9. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Yeah you don’t really wanna “call it that”. Just name the thread “Senbatsu Photobook” or something

10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    A fan aboard argued that JKT48 should stop pushing Zara because she thinks that Zara is a flop due to poor result on sousenkyo but I replied that making Naanya isn't JKT48's way.

Maybe "Vacation to Japan Surprises" or something? Hope they give a catchy title. Or they're gonna make a twitter account for it?

11. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    They haven't announced the title of the photobook just yet, so leave it empty until announced. I agree with @honeyNUT , just name it Senbatsu Photobook. That's the best technical one.

[PB] JKT48 20th Single Senbatsu Photobook [TBA] (TBA)
    [PB] Cindy Yuvia 1st Photobook [TBA] (TBA)

As for the singles top 3 or their units will have, I think better wait until they decide in finality whether it will be solo or unit.

And all three doesn't have to be in a single thread. It will be too confusing, I guess? The senbatsu photobook can be placed in JKT48 news subforum, the yupi photobook in other48 solo/subunit subforum, the other 3 singles for top 3 threads can be in the solo/subunit subforum too. But the other subunits thread are in JKT48 news subforum, so I guess yupi photobook and top 3 3 singles threads can be in JKT48 news subforum too.

There are two more rewards, top 2 get to join in a Japanese tv show. I say if it is not a new show and like, just a one-time participation / special guesting in an already existing japanese show, it does not need a specific thread and infos can just be shared in this thread or the general thread. And the top 10 joining a special project abroad, if it will be a JKT48-specific (as in only JKT48 participates in it and not other sister groups in a perhaps some sort of AKB48 international sister group special project (like similar to 1 month exchange program) grandiose) the thread can be created in JKT48 news subforum.

If all is going to be in one single thread, it would be JKT48 5th Sousenkyo Rewards or something, and the discussions and informations will be going from single release, photobooks to tv shows and projects. It will be too much variety and directions of discussions/informations shared in one thread. Is it not just enough to update the OP of this thread and list the rewards there?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Hendry

Hendry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jenniferhanna
    Zara should be pushed further into the movie industry. Her video at Kachuusa was great. About her ssk result, it was disappointing, but let's not forget that Shani didn't start at the top.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    As much as I don't like Zara, her acting in Kachuusha is undoubtedly good.

I'm still salty no other members in that version tho.

14. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    Her appearances in movie industry recently does prove that she have the skills in acting. JOT's push won't be matter if the movie crew (producers or director alike) doesn't like her performance after all..

15. gwahaha

gwahaha Kenkyuusei

Has the setlist of the pre-event concert been posted? I can't find it in stage48 wiki so I guess I'll post here.
    Source: FAM48INA on Facebook. Translated by gwahaha@stage48.
    Kageana: Shania Junianatha

M00. Overture

M01. Heavy Rotation (All Member, Cindy Yuvia Center)
    M02. JKT Festival (All Member)
    M03. Everyday Kachuusha (All Member, Adhisty Zara Center)
    M04. Saikou ka yo (All Member, Shania Junianatha Center)

MC01. Experiences in Yogyakarta before this event.

M05. Ougon Center (Academy Class A Gen 5-6: Amanda Priscella, Anastasya Narwastu Tety Handuran, Erika Sintia, Eve Antoinette Ichwan, Gabryela Marcelina, Gita Sekar Andarini, Graciella Ruth Wiranto, Kandiya Rafa Maulidita, Riska Amelia Putri, Shalza Grasita)
    M06. Gomen ne Summer - Academy Class A Gen 7 (Angelina Christy, Aurel Mayori, Azizi Asadel, Dhea Angelia, Febi Komaril, Gabriel Angelina, Helisma Putri, Mutiara Azzahra, Nabila Fitriana, Rifa Fatmasari, Viona Fadrin, Yessica Tamara)
    M07. Namida no Seesaw Game (Team T, Adhisty Zara Center)
    M08. Dewi Theater (Team T, Thalia Ivanka Elizabeth Center)
    M09. Iiwake Maybe (Team T (Adhisty Zara Center)
    M10. Tsuyokimono yo (Team KIII, Shania Gracia Center)
    M11. Saka Agari (Team KIII)
    M12. 1! 2! 3! 4! Yoroshiku! (Team KIII, Shania Gracia and Shani Indira Natio WCenter)
    M13. Ima Para (Team J, Cindy Yuvia Center)
    M14. Tadaima Renaichuu (Team J)
    M15. First Rabbit (Team J, Cindy Yuvia and Feni Fitriyanti WCenter)

VTR. JKT48 6th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo, Rank 4-1 and BTS of 6th Single MV

M16. Gingham Check (Shania Junianatha, Ayana Shahab, Beby Chaesara Anadila, Viviyona Apriani, Ratu Vienny Fitrilya, Cindy Yuvia, Tan Zhi Hui Celine, Shania Gracia, Shani Indira Natio, Feni Fitriyanti, Stephanie Pricilla Indarto Putri, Aninditha Rahma Cahyadi, Michelle Christo Kusnadi, Thalia Ivanka Elizabeth, Gabriella Margareth Warouw, Nurhayati)

VTR. JKT48 10th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo, Rank 6,3-1 and BTS of 10th Single MV

M17. Kibouteki Refrain (Shania Junianatha, Ratu Vienny Fitrilya, Cindy Yuvia, Riskha Fairunnisa, Ayana Shahab, Beby Chaesara Anadila, Gabriella Margareth Warouw, Feni Fitriyanti, Stephanie Pricilla Indarto Putri, Adhisty Zara, Jinan Safa Safira, Puti Nadhira Azalia, Thalia Ivanka Elizabeth, Melati Putri Rahel Sesilia, Cindy Hapsari Maharani Pujiantoro Putri, ???)
    M18. Boku Dake no Value (Frieska Anastasia Laksani, Michelle Christo Kusnadi, Rona Anggreani, Shinta Naomi, Viviyona Apriani, Sinka Juliani, Maria Genoveva Natalia Desy Purnamasari Gunawan, Lidya Maulida Djuhandar, Shani Indira Natio, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???)

VTR. JKT48 13th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo, Rank 4-1 and BTS of 13th Single MV

M19. Mae Shika Mukanee (Cindy Yuvia, Shania Junianatha, Michelle Christo Kusnadi, Shania Gracia, Thalia Ivanka Elizabeth, Stephanie Pricilla Indarto Putri, Gabriella Margareth Warouw, Nurhayati, Feni Fitriyanti, Jennifer Rachel Natasya, Aninditha Rahma Cahyadi, Cindy Hapsari Maharani Pujiantoro Putri, Puti Nadhira Azalia, Adhisty Zara, Melati Putri Rahel Sesilia, Jinan Safa Safira)
    M20. Dakishimecha Ikenai (Sinka Juliani, Saktia Oktapyani, Ayana Shahab, Nadila Cindi Wantari, Riskha Fairunnisa, Beby Chaesara Anadila, Shinta Naomi, Natalia, Shani Indira Natio, Ni Made Ayu Vania Aurellia, Della Delila, Ratu Vienny Fitrilya, Viviyona Apriani, ???, ???, ???)

VTR. JKT48 17th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo, Rank 3-1 and BTS of 17th Single MV

M21. Hikaeme I Love You! (Ayu Safira Oktaviani, Tan Zhi Hui Celine, Cindy Hapsari Maharani Pujiantoro Putri, Maria Genoveva Natalia Desy Purnamasari Gunawan, Ratu Vienny Fitrilya, Adhisty Zara, Viviyona Apriani, Melati Putri Rahel Sesilia, Nurhayati, Della Delila, Alicia Chanzia, Lidya Maulida Djuhandar, Syahfira Angela Nurhaliza, ???, ???, ???)
    M22. Suzukake Nanchara (Shani Indira Natio, Ayana Shahab, Cindy Yuvia, Shania Gracia, Shania Junianatha, Made Devi Ranita Ningtara, Saktia Oktapyani, Aninditha Rahma Cahyadi, Rona Anggreani, Frieska Anastasia Laksani, Michelle Christo Kusnadi, Beby Chaesara Anadila, Feni Fitriyanti, Thalia Ivanka, Gabriella Margareth Warouw, Natalia)

VTR. Announcement
    JKT48 7th Anniversary Concert - 22th of December, 2018
    SHow 1 : Performance Battle
    Show 2 : Thanksgiving Concert
    Venue @Balai Sarbini, Jakarta

Shimeana: Shania Junianatha

16. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Frieska being center is a miracle there. Although it's given, I guess? Since upper ranks of that song is graduated already.

17. gwahaha

gwahaha Kenkyuusei

Yes the 17th and 18th ranks (Elaine and Chikarina, resp.) have been graduated.
    The same works on other Senbatsu and UG songs where the center and the upper ranks have been graduated. Finally I can see Viny as center in front of my eyes! :cute:

18. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Sousenkyou Unit:
    * "Relax !" from No3b (Vienny, Sinka, Nat)
    * "Avocado Janeshii..." from Sasshi and Mayuyu (Shani + Gracia)
    * "Migikata" from Acchan (Yupi)

19. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Download card release: January 2019
    CD release: February 2019

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Hendry

Hendry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jenniferhanna
    They had promotion on Joox yesterday. A talkshow + performin 3 songs. I kinda forgot the first song (I think it was 365 Nichi no Kamihikouki), then KFC, and they closed with High Tension.

Attached Files: